Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally (32506 Views)

Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) / Kwara APC Crisis Worsens As Thugs Attack Party Chairman, Excos / Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Edoi(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
lhordspy:

Firstly. It was Ogun state, then taraba state, then now kogi state.

All of the above marred by low turnout, blamed solely on missappropriation of funds. Even with the 20m naira mobilisation funds released for mobilising people from other states. This is the vindication of my thoughts that every single person found in Labour party rallies are all bloody flat-headed igbos.

Which normal human will support an hatred filled, envious person from the south-east for presidency? The same country they called Zoo

Imagine mobilising people from far south-east, enugu state to kogi state in North-central for rally and not paying them.

This shows Peter Obi is rejected.

ZOOMBIE!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
Dangote should just buy Labour Party

9 Likes

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by stuffs2002: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
This doesn't change the fact that Obi is the next president of Nigeria

The way things are going, even Twitter no sure again for Obi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by asanausana91: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
Labour party is not a political party, they are just a combination of selfish people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by rollywise(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
I pity the lives of those running to the front page to comment whenever they see shy negative news about led labor party or Peter Obi. Nigeria is going unaffordable. It is getting to the point that no business man that loves his life would want to stay here for security reasons. This is why many Nigerians choose Obi cuz they believe he's the better option at this time. But no matter what, if Obi fails to win, I and my family will never suffer hunger at least. I have laid down plans which God will water. But sadly many here speaking ill don't even have a hope for tomorrow. Some here are still feeding off their parents. The end shall tell
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by stuffs2002: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
asanausana91:
Labour party is not a political party, they are just a combination of selfish people

Dem just dey cash out untop Obi head grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Cyberterror: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Zombidients are even collecting mobilization fee from Obi Pandora after telling us that it is organic love driving them to delusion grin

Soludo said it and it is turning out to be true

grin
Peter Obi is a packaged fraudster
-Gov. Chukwuma Soludo

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by KingOfBoyz1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
APc reporting for LP. Ik
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by stuffs2002: 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
chinchum:
Operation tell me 7 states in the North , Obi will get 25%. If there is not at least 7 states in the North, 100 million votes will not make him President.

Dem just dey cash out wotowoto on top O I head grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by stuffs2002: 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
marlow1962:
I watched nasarawa apc rally, does ppl that are pushing tinubu to keep making a fool of emself on public occasions should know that God is watching you.

I’m not against tinubus presidency my bro, but he’s family is very wicked, they know his health conditions yet they let him go out there and give Nigerians the go ahead to make mockery of him ( a whole block holder o), all because they want to be called wife and sons of a president.

He’s wife should be the biggest fool on earth, you are letting your husband be ridiculed with his health conditions. A good woman won’t let her man be ridiculed in public like and still find comfort in it.

The fulanis or whatever are just letting this man disgrace emself in public. Why is shettima not pulling any string the way tinubu is doing. Tinibu dy desperate, na em make Fulani ppl put am as chairman make em dy do all the work for them.

Yorubas pls wake up, fulani ppl no send una o.

Vote your preferred, but vote wisely.

Why you come dey cry like this na

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by FashionCookie(f): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
#Covers face#... sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Roboto11: 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
grin

11 Likes

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
Sources told DAILY POST the query was sent to the state chairman, Abdul Ahmed and members of the state executives asking them to explain how they utilized the funds earmarked for the rally.

It was gathered that most of the attendees, mobilized from neighbouring Enugu State to Lokoja for the rally, invaded the Ganaja Road secretariat of the party and held party officials captive for several hours asking for their mobilisation.
Quoted for posterity sake! wink

FashionCookie:
#Covers face#... sad
Hehehe grin cheesy wink

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Believe everything you see here at owners risk undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
lhordspy:
The national secretariat of the Labour Party queried the Kogi State chapter of the party over the poor outing that greeted the Presidential campaign rally in Kogi state.

* It was gathered that most of the attendees, mobilized from neighbouring Enugu State to Lokoja for the rally, invaded the Ganaja Road secretariat of the party and held party officials captive for several hours asking for their mobilisation payment.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/15/labour-party-queries-kogi-state-chairman-excos-over-poor-reception-at-obis-rally/

Put the blame on HUNGER. Everybody is wise now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Believe everything you see here at owners risk undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by lereinter(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
That's why I like kwankaso

Oga no dey do campaign or rally

Nobody can chop him money

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by IranianSea: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
lhordspy:
The national secretariat of the Labour Party queried the Kogi State chapter of the party over the poor outing that greeted the Presidential campaign rally in Kogi state.

* It was gathered that most of the attendees, mobilized from neighbouring Enugu State to Lokoja for the rally, invaded the Ganaja Road secretariat of the party and held party officials captive for several hours asking for their mobilisation payment.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/15/labour-party-queries-kogi-state-chairman-excos-over-poor-reception-at-obis-rally/
OBi get mind Ooo for him still went ahead with campaign when the number of Obingos in that state was small? Eyah!!! grin grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by benitwater(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
Real fight don dey start gradually and am sure it will soon spread like wide fire even before 2023 general election.
Labourers think to uphold a party na beans.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by madapcmod: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Propaganda.

Show us d query letter or remain a liar

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author= post=119184642][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by maxist2020(m): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
I can bet it anywhere that obi is getting at least 35% from Kogi.
I am a kogite I was in Lokoja I didn't attend the rally but I am my family are Obident.
I am also making a promise to Obident that I will deliver my polling unit without any mobilization.
And the people they are claiming came from Enugu are people from Igalamela/Odolu and Ibaji local government who speak Ibo and those guys contributed money on their own to come not expecting anything in return and anyone who has any evidence of the said hostage should provide because I work directly opposite the labour party office in Lokoja and nothing like that happened.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
APC and propagander where is the Query letter undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Pclemenza: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
lhordspy:

All of the above marred by low turnout, blamed solely on missappropriation of funds. Even with the 20m naira mobilisation funds released for mobilising people from other states. This is the vindication of my thoughts that every single person found in Labour party rallies are all bloody flat-headed igbos.

Which normal human will support an hatred filled, envious person from the south-east for presidency? The same country they called Zoo

Imagine mobilising people from far south-east, enugu state to kogi state in North-central for rally and not paying them.

This shows Peter Obi is a scammer

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Kaysalas(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
lhordspy:
The report says:
" It was gathered that most of the attendees, mobilized from neighbouring Enugu State to Lokoja for the rally, invaded the Ganaja Road secretariat of the party and held party officials captive for several hours asking for their mobilisation payment. "

No shi, no shishi.. But they are packing jobless igbos from faraway east to rally in the North with promise of 5k each. grin

Still yet every rally looks like a local Child naming ceremony. And you will see them dragging to use a stadium. What effontery !
Bros! You get badt mouth I swear. You nor dey pity dis our blodas at all at all. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by 35824L: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
Iboe people and scam are like 5&6. Importing Iboes from Enugu state to go and pretend to be Kogi people in their 419 rally. Tueh sad

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Chinonye2022(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
rollywise:
I pity the lives of those running to the front page to comment whenever they see shy negative news about led labor party or Peter Obi. Nigeria is going unaffordable. It is getting to the point that no business man that loves his life would want to stay here for security reasons. This is why many Nigerians choose Obi cuz they believe he's the better option at this time. But no matter what, if Obi fails to win, I and my family will never suffer hunger at least. I have laid down plans which God will water. But sadly many here speaking ill don't even have a hope for tomorrow. Some here are still feeding off their parents. The end shall tell
shut up

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by Tsolutionjoseph: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lol, thank God there is Labour party,otherwise this election period will be so boring
Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by 77up(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
lhordspy:

Which normal human will support an hatred filled, envious yiibo person for presidency? The same country they called Zoo

This shows Peter Obi is a scammer
What about Oyo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally by GoodLife4live: 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

Propaganda no dey tire una?

Common bring your Candidate for live interview and debate. Una begin threaten Rufai with his job.

NIGERIANs have made up their minds, no amount of propaganda can change it.

You and your fellow urchins should be thinking of how to solve the issue of Insecurity, fuel scarcity, poverty, unemployment that is a major threat to your party and Candidate and not Peter Obi of a "structureless" party.

LP Rally has come and gone and it was even a success. With the kind of things that were overcome for that rally to happen. Only God should take the glory.

Make una wait for February and stop writing propaganda upon propaganda. Because that era is gone and gone for good.

Bring Tinubu for live interview/debate. That's all we are asking oo.

Meanwhile, below are pictures of APC rally in Kaduna state

Fake organic love.... Many of dis OSU miscreants are bigoted-personified.. dere support for thiefobi is base on ethnicity sentimentalism

7 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode sacks 57 LG Executive Secretaries / Dariye: Why Ex-governor Deserves To Be Jailed – PDP / Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.