Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,407 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:59 PM

Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out (41836 Views)

Brixton Academy Stampede: Gabrielle Hutchinson Dies, One In Critical Condition / Brixton Academy Stampede: Rebecca Ikumelo Dies, 2 Others In Critical Condition / Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by airmark(m): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2022
Masama:

Go and sit down, the 02 Brixton themselves posted it was sold out and the videos are there. You're the one that's the fool here.

You can buy Buckingham palace online, you be mugu. Also you must be one of those dolts that thought he really collapsed on stage.
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by airmark(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Masama:

You are an irredeemable idiot for you to think you can convince me to believe an inconsequential nonentity like you on Nairaland over the O2 Brixton's official report and videos I've watched with my own eyes.

You must be really foolish and an illiterate not to have understand the content of the screenshot typed in simple English.
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by mukthar2000(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Even na free ticket nothing would make me near the show layee

Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by CheapHomes1: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
seanwilliam:
Like for asake share for rema

Una go de create rivalry that doesn't exist
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by CheapHomes1: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
Masama, airmark, 1sharon, are you guys being paid for all these childish comparisons you making and for insulting yourselves over concerts you didn't even attend?

It might interest you to know that someone died at this event. Pls try to grow up
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by airmark(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Masama:

Shut up, stupid fool, go and look for another stupid agenda to push. You saw a tweet by O2 Brixton themselves confirming that Rema sold out the O2 Brixton and you're still ranting like a lunatic. Nairaland idiot feeling funky.

Where's the concrete evidence that Rema soldout all the nights? Goats like you will come online to expose your ignorance. You don't understand the PR moves event centers do to get more tickets sold. It's known that once people heard soldout, the surge to get the tickets increase. You are a kid in the game.
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by Masama: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
airmark:

Where's the concrete evidence that Rema soldout all the nights? Goats like you will come online to expose your ignorance. You don't understand the PR moves event centers do to get more tickets sold. It's known that once people heard soldout, the surge to get the tickets increase. You are a kid in the game.
Lol, look at this clown, you were saying Rema could never sell out the O2 and now a tweet by O2 Brixton themselves confirming that he sold out is not concrete evidence? O2 Brixton official tweet is now PR. You are a mad man!! Can you provide any concrete evidence that Asake sold out? Can you even show me one official tweet or report confirming that Asake sold out? Senseless animal.
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by 1Sharon(f): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:
Masama, airmark, 1sharon, are you guys being paid for all these childish comparisons you making and for insulting yourselves over concerts you didn't even attend?

It might interest you to know that someone died at this event. Pls try to grow up

Excuse me? You do know I live in the UK right?
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by CheapHomes1: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
1Sharon:

Excuse me? You do know I live in the UK right?

and so what? should i fry water because of that?
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by 1Sharon(f): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Masama:

Rema is way bigger than him.

Does Rema attract the same kind of demographic like Asake?

Rema's fans are mainly teenage girls whereas Asake's fans are the alaye boys and girls.

Asake himself said it himself that he too local.

His fans reflect who he is.
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by 1Sharon(f): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

and so what? should i fry water because of that?

If you didn't know that, why did you make a comment as if you're so sure I didn't attend the concert and telling me that people died as if I wasn't aware of that?

Its not me you need to tell.
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by airmark(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
1Sharon:

You're comparing Rema to Asake??

The guy na idiot. Masama abi wetin be him name again?
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by airmark(m): 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
1Sharon:

If you didn't know that, why did you make a comment as if you're so sure I didn't attend the concert and telling me that people died as if I wasn't aware of that?

That's a typical gullible Nigerian there, jumping into foolish conclusions. That's why I ignored the dolt when he mentioned me in his post.

I have relatives that attended both concerts and were disappointed when the boy faked his collapse, to chase cause unnecessary buzz.
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by CheapHomes1: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
1Sharon:

you havent answered my questions...if you stay in london, so fvcking what? what is the relevance of your staying in london to what i said? should i fry water because you stay in london?
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by CheapHomes1: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
airmark:

That's a typical gullible Nigerian there, jumping into foolish conclusions. That's why I ignored the dolt when he mentioned me in his post.

I have relatives that attended both concerts and were disappointed when the boy faked his collapse, to chase cause unnecessary buzz.

so are you being paid for insulting yourselves over who sold out and who didnt sell out?
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by 1Sharon(f): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

you havent answered my questions...if you stay in london, so fvcking what? what is the relevance of your staying in london to what i said? should i fry water because you stay in london?

If you knew i lived in London, you wouldn't have been so sure I didn't attend the concert and told me that people died as if that was supposed to be news to me!
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by CheapHomes1: 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
1Sharon:

If you knew i lived in London, you wouldn't have been so sure I didn't attend the concert and told me that people died as if that was supposed to be news to me!

Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by 1Sharon(f): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How many times will I need to say it? You're slow aren't you?

It's impossible to make sense to the senseless.
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by CheapHomes1: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
1Sharon:

How many times will I need to say it? You're slow aren't you?

It's impossible to make sense to the senseless.

you are fast and you cant answer simple questions? who is now senseless? if you stay in london, so fvcking what? what is the relevance of your staying in london to what i said? should i fry water because you stay in london?
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by 1Sharon(f): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

you are fast and you cant answer simple questions? if you stay in london, so fvcking what? what is the relevance of your staying in london to what i said? should i fry water because you stay in london?

What made you so sure I didn't attend Asake's concert? What was the reasoning behind your comment?
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by CheapHomes1: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
1Sharon:

What made you so sure I didn't attend Asake's concert? What was the reasoning behind your comment?

you havent answered my questions. you are fast and you cant answer simple questions? who is now senseless? if you stay in london, so fvcking what? what is the relevance of your staying in london to what i said? should i fry water because you stay in london?
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by 1Sharon(f): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

you havent answered my questions. you are fast and you cant answer simple questions? who is now senseless? if you stay in london, so fvcking what? what is the relevance of your staying in london to what i said? should i fry water because you stay in london?

You've got some audacity to insist I answer your questions when you never answered the 1st question i threw your way.

I blame the 69 IQ.
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by CheapHomes1: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
1Sharon:

You've got some audacity to insist I answer your questions when you never answered the 1st question i threw your way.

I blame the 69 IQ.

is it because of your 69 IQ that you cant answer the questions?. you are fast and you cant answer simple questions? who is now senseless? if you stay in london, so fvcking what? what is the relevance of your staying in london to what i said? should i fry water because you stay in london?
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by 1Sharon(f): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

is it because of your 69 IQ that you cant answer the questions?. you are fast and you cant answer simple questions? who is now senseless? if you stay in london, so fvcking what? what is the relevance of your staying in london to what i said? should i fry water because you stay in london?

You can't make sense to the senseless.
I've answered your question 3 times but your IQ won't let you be great.

My last response to you.
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by CheapHomes1: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
1Sharon:

My last response to you.
Maybe you aren't seeing the questions well.

is it because of your 69 IQ that you cant answer the questions? Yes or no

you are fast and you cant answer simple questions? who is now senseless?

if you stay in london, so fvcking what?

what is the relevance of your staying in london to what i said?

should i fry water because you stay in london?
Re: Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out by airmark(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
1Sharon:

My last response to you.

It's actually embarrassing reading some people on Nairaland. That's how they would assume every Naija celebrity is richer than everybody that criticizes them. They are quick to call people names but they bring foolishness to the fore unconsciously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label / Akpororo And Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Kiss On Stage At His Comedy Show In Lagos / BBNaija: Miracle Honoured In His Village, Umuoba Uratta In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.