Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) (51768 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) / Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by frozen70(f): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
officialwdhtv:
A German-based African mum is fedup and in total disbelief as her little daughter keeps bringing different animals home everyday cheesy cheesy

Take a listen and pls share in your comments what you would do if it were you cheesy

The end part is so funny cheesy

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGh6UPsJVeQ

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmJwZvTps8u/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Very funny child
Dont be surprise she will study Animal medicine to be a vertinarian
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Sweetvie: 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Lol... She is so cute grin
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by HappyDolphinRea: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
officialwdhtv:
A German-based African mum is fedup and in total disbelief as her little daughter keeps bringing different animals home everyday cheesy cheesy

Take a listen and pls share in your comments what you would do if it were you cheesy

Watch video here

She is going to be a good vet doctor
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by MrBroke(m): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Next will be a Lion. Lovely Girl though
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by HocusPocus: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
See what a Nairalander, MANNABBCGRILLZ brought home to his mum. The next Sunday, his father gave a testimony in church and sang a special number.
grin grin
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Emary(f): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
franchasng:
The mom should not bother much about it, I was like her while growing up. I owned all sorts of animals; squirrels, rabbit, chickens, goat, parrot, and made desperate effort to own a monkey and a tortoise too grin cheesy

You're like me except that I still love animals even in adulthood. I have owned several dogs, cats, baby goats, rabbits, guinea pigs, parrots, budgies, tortoises, turtles, and fish. I also often caught dragonflies and butterflies. Thankfully, my mother often indulged me. There was even a family in my neighborhood growing up who raised exotic animals including a baboon, pythons, and small crocodiles living with them.

I still have many dogs and I'm drawn to animals everywhere (I even rescued a pigeon who was too weak to fly about 3weeks back). The only challenge is my other responsibilities which are sometimes overwhelming but the love I have for animals is still very strong.

1 Like

Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai..

May be she is passing ephemeral messages to her mum on the basis of their previous animalia lives before coming again as humans.

Those animals might be their kindred/close relatives.

Pythagoras is that you? Say me hi to Heraclitus
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by funshint(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
This one don find him talent for young age...na Hunter hin go be grin
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by deebrownneymar: 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Watch video here

Lmao very cute and funny
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
See what a Nairalander, MANNABBCGRILLZ brought home to his mum. The next Sunday, his father gave a testimony in church and sang a special number.

grin grin grin that's the nonsense he grills and sells I guess. A very anyhow person he is.

1 Like

Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by macaranta(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ghanaian speaking twi... Hilarious that the girl is just doing her thing innocently mama is thinking Nollywood evil kinda birds llol
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by israelmao(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
What could this possible spiritual connotation be?

That will depend on the kind of animals he brings home often and the one he loves most.
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by toprealman: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
What a lovely girl. But mum you are black!!!
Smart, homely, vet doctor in the making.
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by themanderon: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
You should be more concerned with the diseases she can contract from those creatures and she bringing them home to you.
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Thomthom(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
Hahahahaha
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Babastrong(m): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nothing concerns me here. i understand only nigerians.
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by adeniyi65(m): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
fredoooooo:
She come bring black bird this time with scary eyes ..African woman cheesy cheesy grin
Joke apart, i wont allow such .. laye grin cheesy
are they themselves not black? So why the fear.
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by etrange: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
I did this as a kid! grin

Fortunately or unfortunately, I still do it now, but in a mature way (I'd there's anything like that). Lol
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Fujiyama: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
israelmao:

That will depend on the kind of animals he brings home often and the one he loves most.

^^^
The culture in that country doesn't really view things in that way. All animals are seen as playing a valuable part in the ecosystem.
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Jungleluv5: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
frostland:
Nigeria mum for don da speak in tongues
this Ghanaian mother not Nigeria please
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
My mum would have fired you omorogun( turning stick)
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Banbanna(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai..

May be she is passing ephemeral messages to her mum on the basis of their previous animalia lives before coming again as humans.

I find this interesting. So there are still ladies like you out there that actually believe in reincarnation/past lives stuff. I thought most Nigerian women of this our generation are very churchy, Mosquey, or irreligious even. wink
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Lovelydaisies: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Hahaha. Ghana woman.
Children will make you wonder. Hopefully they come out of it and eventually make you happy.
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Banbanna(m): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

Kolo! grin cheesy
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by KennethEnyi(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Peppersoup
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by faceLAGOS: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
I like this.

Unlike Nigerian girls that will end up being a hookupper.
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by weljewel: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
Thanks be to God for Love.
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by AmbFmk: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai..

Ur name says stupid...
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by ursullalinda(f): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
Okealaaye:
Unibadan Zoo was not built in a day! One squirrel today, one alligator another day, one mamba today, one monkey tomorrow na im e come be the largest university zoo for Naija. Na from little beginnings great accomplishments de swell! Very soon dat girl go be first owner of zoo for im village.

You are just a clown.....I don laugh tire

1 Like

Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Rosemartin12: 12:42am On Dec 18, 2022
officialwdhtv:
A Typical Ghana woman
German-based African mum is fedup and in total disbelief as her little daughter keeps bringing different animals home everyday cheesy cheesy

Watch video here

Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Chidexsco8448(m): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2022
Smart kid
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by STEWpid(f): 9:04am On Dec 20, 2022
AmbFmk:

Ur name says stupid...

The STEWpid name is based on humor.

It's good to be STEWpid at times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo / Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.