Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) (48719 Views)

How The Church Killed Minister Sammie Okposo - Pst Dr Abel Damina { Video } / Apostle Suleman Mourns Sammie Okposo; Calls Out Pastors Who Judged Late Singer / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by batb: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2022
Ckonnet:

His deeds not his children will keep his time on earth.
You are living in fool's Paradise! The reality is: the children of the deceased is the only thing that matter. Deeds fade away in a jiffy!
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2022
Steep:
Painful
I m crying as I type
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by udumelue61854: 9:50am On Dec 16, 2022
Damn!Damn!...
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Zeezenho: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2022
Hopeba:
A legend is gone..God you can't leave your office empty.. you have called him home.. pls use me to fill his office.. amen.. rest in peace boss Sammie

God will give you your own office sams office is sams the office. it's gone with him forever don't try to manipulate God.
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2022
Raymond0008:
The sidechick that stain the man white did not even show up. Once I get married, would rather soapy than one yeye girl to spoil my family. RIP Sammy
Don't you know b4. Better learn it now, but too much of it is demonic. Don't listen to people about masturbation o. Do what works for you
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Hollicom(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
RIP to the dead

I keep telling people that religion doesn't offer you anything extra, a non-christian can die at any time just like a devoted Muslim and a devoted Christian

But these religious people will keep arguing that it's God that is keeping them alive grin grin grin grin
They think they are special based on believe

Religion na scam...only fools imbibed it.
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by streetsoldier1(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2022
Raymond0008:
The sidechick that stain the man white did not even show up. Once I get married, would rather soapy than one yeye girl to spoil my family. RIP Sammy

Why not marry another instead of soapy
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by ume1000: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2022
A man dies one year after he stepped outside,is it just me or this be the aftermath of emotional and psychological abuse?
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Chee59(f): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2022
Why do we enjoy taking pictures or videos of people in their vulnerable moments?

I pray God comforts her and the entire family.
And I pray she finds true love again.
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by PrincewithGod(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2022
Raymond0008:
Masturbation and adultery are sins and you will go to hell for being guilty of any.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Jman06(m): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2022
The way Nigerians die early ehn, it's frightening! Just 51yo o. And it's not like he's a druggie or drunkard.

Our healthcare system is so wack! Our attitudes towards healthcare nothing to write home about.

Too bad!

RIP to the legend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Lasgidi90(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

A fool says in his heart, God will save me or God will keep me alive

after God failed in all his promises, a double fool will now say God will take me to heaven after failing to fulfill the simplest and most basic thing
Chaiiii, kukuma kill me. See as you take finish the guy.
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Exceed15: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2022
So sad.
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by oluwaseyi0: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2022
lereinter:

Oga are you the one keeping yourself alive now? Yes or no

it's just not yet my turn to die, and no god is contributing shishi to my been alive, once it's my turn to die, die I shall

it can be tomorrow, next week, next 50 years, but once it's time it's time

if you or I decide to jump into a moving trailer or train you know fully well your god can't save you, he's that powerless and useless

I know you will claim those that are better than me are dead grin grin grin
guess what, the joke is on your god who couldn't save them

once it's your turn to die, die you shall

there is no god or grace that extends lifespan

all the grace shit, prayer, fasting, gods, goddess, offering etc cannot save you
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by VULCAN(m): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2022
I keep telling people that atheists are so scared that there is a God and afterlife that they just keep attacking anything that concerns Spirituality out of a deep seated fear that they are in the wrong and a strong desire to feel better about the choice they have made.

You people deserve pity because you have no peace.

Nowhere in the world will you find a man owning the car of his dreams, then stopping to go insult people for the car that they chose to own.

Lollz

Keep deceiving yourselves

oluwaseyi0:
RIP to the dead

I keep telling people that religion doesn't offer you anything extra, a non-christian can die at any time just like a devoted Muslim and a devoted Christian

But these religious people will keep arguing that it's God that is keeping them alive grin grin grin grin
They think they are special based on believe
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by oluwaseyi0: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2022
VULCAN:
I keep telling people that atheists are so scared that there is a God and afterlife that they just keep attacking anything that concerns Spirituality out of a deep seated fear that they are in the wrong and a strong desire to feel better about the choice they have made.

You people deserve pity because you have no peace.

Nowhere in the world will you find a man owning the car of his dreams, then stopping to go insult people for the car that they chose to own.

Lollz

Keep deceiving yourselves

lol, the joke is on you
after your god has finally failed all his verifiable promises on earth you finally console yourself with the unverifiable promises

any religion that can't tell you where you are and what you are doing 1,000 years ago cannot tell you where you will be or what you will be doing in the next 1,000 years

all we ask is that you should stop disturbing us with your crap message, someone cannot sleep, after lacking sleep due to useless vigil by neighbouring church, by 5am the muslim have too will start their own noise and madness
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Kay25(m): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2022
To the lady who csstwd him hope she remembers that she is also a widow and would have a child without father and can't tell the story to the child
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Isabi4lov: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2022
Some men will never learn ,side chick screwing another man right now ...may God grant his soul eternal rest ..
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Jagabanfromcali: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2022
Poor woman
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2022
coputa:
To fill his office,do you know what you are saying,are you a man of God, don't you know that everyone has his own grace and callings.Pray for your own office.
ok thanks sir
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2022
Zeezenho:

God will give you your own office sams office is sams the office is gone with him forever don't try to manipulate God.
thanks for the understanding
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by BennyDGreat: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2022
slimanyd:

We call them spoilers. She only came to his life to do the bidding of the evil one and she left the picture after exposing him. That's how Satan behaves bro. Just pray to God never to fall into any temptation. Now the sidechick has gone silent suddenly after she fulfilled her assigned job from the pit of hell.

It's good she exposed him. That's God act of mercy.

Imagine he went to the grave with that secret...He will be in a big mess if he stands before God
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by BennyDGreat: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2022
TheChameleon:

Yeah, I heard Lalasticlala and his family went to beg Seun for his old job.

This is his own way of protesting half salary. undecided

I have seen this picture a couple of times...whose house did these people go to have them kneeling like this
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by BennyDGreat: 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
batb:

You are living in fool's Paradise! The reality is: the children of the deceased is the only thing that matter. Deeds fade away in a jiffy!

Deeds do have ripple effect.
Today in South Africa when anyone comes in contact with any of Mandela's seed, they will go out of their way to help such a person....

In the same vein, people in the West comes in contact with any of Osama Bin Laden's seed...they would be very defensive and offer help at long range if they were to offer at all
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by skukimania(f): 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
DanseMacabre:
Hmmmm.

'Life is but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.'

Macbeth!
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Raymond0008(m): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
streetsoldier1:

Why not marry another instead of soapy
One thing I learned about marriage is that you can’t have it anytime with you wife, more reason some guys dive into extra marital relationships to fill the knacking gaps.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Raymond0008(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
Desusi:

How did it happen? Throw more light on this information, that we might learned.
He impregnated a lady outside wedlock and that gave him stain on his ministration career.
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by lereinter(m): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

it's just not yet my turn to die, and no god is contributing shishi to my been alive, once it's my turn to die, die I shall

it can be tomorrow, next week, next 50 years, but once it's time it's time

if you or I decide to jump into a moving trailer or train you know fully well your god can't save you, he's that powerless and useless

I know you will claim those that are better than me are dead grin grin grin
guess what, the joke is on your god who couldn't save them

once it's your turn to die, die you shall

there is no god or grace that extends lifespan

all the grace shit, prayer, fasting, gods, goddess, offering etc cannot save you

Why should someone jump into a moving train

Is such possessed, senseless or testing his maker

Maybe it's the person time as you postulated.

But why don't you know your time? What has been keeping you
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Desusi: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
Raymond0008:
He impregnated a lady outside wedlock and that gave him stain on his ministration career.
Seriously. The bible warn believers against the sin of adultery. "Can a man walk on a coal of fire and his feet not be burnt?" May God take charge of the families he left behind.This is a lesson to all,pastors, laities,bishops, apostles,lay readers, overseers etc God has no sacred cows or regards to anyone, the souls that sinneth shall die.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by AgroDoctor: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
God bless his soul
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Boss469(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
Why una dey video person mourn angry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years / Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) / Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.