Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

I Wish Ladies Will Know This About Guys That Started From Scratch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish Ladies Will Know This About Guys That Started From Scratch (1673 Views)

Facts About Guys Whose Room Is Like This? (SEE PHOTO) / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Ladies Will Know This About Guys That Started From Scratch by PROBLEMSOLVER27(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
When u get sick, he calls, when he gets sick, he still calls.

.you have Airtime He calls, u don't have airtime he still calls.

.Your birthday He buys u a Gift, His birthday he still takes u out.

.He sends u money, and still calls to confirm if you've received an alert, u only flashed Him and u re already scolding him to know y he hasn't called back.

.He invited u for a lunch, took care of your bills, u only dressed better than him, but u couldn't afford your transport.

.He met u with your friends u sounded rudely, you met him with his friends he was Caring & polite.

.He secretly borrowed money to give u, u always told him the money was too small.

He won a contract, became very rich, he left u. Too late, You re now ready to love him and u are shading tears, deceiving other women saying; u were their for him when he had nothing, all guys are same..
Your impact in a relationship would determine if a man will marry u, not your presence.

Common sense is not often common !!
#copied

33 Likes

Re: I Wish Ladies Will Know This About Guys That Started From Scratch by Savedday: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
9ja girls love na big scam.

They are as useless as used tissue paper.

10 Likes

Re: I Wish Ladies Will Know This About Guys That Started From Scratch by God1000(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
But why should a guy be the one doing all that?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish Ladies Will Know This About Guys That Started From Scratch by Afamsi: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
Some girls have nothing to offer in a relationship than their kpekus. No love, no counsel, no care, no any positive impact in the relationship, but what they dont know is that no sensible man will ever marry a girl that doesn't love and care about him

12 Likes

Re: I Wish Ladies Will Know This About Guys That Started From Scratch by Slynation(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
PROBLEMSOLVER27:

Your impact in a relationship would determine if a man will marry u, not your presence.

Words on Marbles...!!

6 Likes

Re: I Wish Ladies Will Know This About Guys That Started From Scratch by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
PROBLEMSOLVER27:
When u get sick, he calls, when he gets sick, he still calls.

.you have Airtime He calls, u don't have airtime he still calls.

.Your birthday He buys u a Gift, His birthday he still takes u out.

.He sends u money, and still calls to confirm if you've received an alert, u only flashed Him and u re already scolding him to know y he hasn't called back.

.He invited u for a lunch, took care of your bills, u only dressed better than him, but u couldn't afford your transport.

.He met u with your friends u sounded rudely, you met him with his friends he was Caring & polite.

.He secretly borrowed money to give u, u always told him the money was too small.

He won a contract, became very rich, he left u. Too late, You re now ready to love him and u are shading tears, deceiving other women saying; u were their for him when he had nothing, all guys are same..

#copied
The bitter truth. God bless you for this piece!

1 Like

Re: I Wish Ladies Will Know This About Guys That Started From Scratch by GoooodHardDick: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
This Post is meant for simps.

Only simp men do exactly everything on that post. I really don't have Pity for simps at all. Nigeria girls were created to be banged, bang their pussy dump them and move on. Stop trying to show a Nigerian girl love and care hence see finish and entitlement mentality go enter. You better show your mother and sisters love and care, mothers love is real and unconditional

1 Like

Re: I Wish Ladies Will Know This About Guys That Started From Scratch by Nonexisting1: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
God1000:
Love and care should be both ways, not one sided.
Did you read what the young man wrote or you just want to simp, like simping brings pussies to your doorstep. angry
Re: I Wish Ladies Will Know This About Guys That Started From Scratch by lifenija: 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
God1000:
Love and care should be both ways, not one sided.
learn to read mumu
Re: I Wish Ladies Will Know This About Guys That Started From Scratch by ufotty2001: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
90% girls have nothing to offer in a relationship than their kpekus

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Ladies Will Know This About Guys That Started From Scratch by donproject2(m): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
God1000:
But why should a guy be the one doing all that?

All OP said there are bitter truths
Re: I Wish Ladies Will Know This About Guys That Started From Scratch by MMempire(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
Very apt.
Re: I Wish Ladies Will Know This About Guys That Started From Scratch by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Only simp men do exactly everything on that post. I really don't have Pity for simps at all. Nigeria girls were created to be banged, bang their pussy dump them and move on. Stop trying to show a Nigerian girl love and care hence see finish and entitlement mentality go enter. You better show your mother and sisters love and care, mothers love is real and unconditional
A wise man is the one who knows when to draw the line so we must try nd tone down this redpill gospel sometimes to avoid us sounding like a broken record. Mind u, i love the movement cos it has changed so many things abt me relationshp-wise, but we must knw when to draw the line. The message the op just passed made alot of sense to every responsible man nd woman here.

4 Likes

Re: I Wish Ladies Will Know This About Guys That Started From Scratch by Emilia154(f): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls love na big scam.
They are as useless as used tissue paper.
Including ur mom and sisters ryt?? anofia
Re: I Wish Ladies Will Know This About Guys That Started From Scratch by GoooodHardDick: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
A wise man is the one who knows when to draw the line so we must try nd tone down this redpill gospel sometimes to avoid us sounding like a broken record. Mind u, i love the movement cos it has changed so many things abt me relationshp-wise, but we must knw when to draw the line. The message the op just passed made alot of sense to every responsible man nd woman here.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: I Wish Ladies Will Know This About Guys That Started From Scratch by Ikennaford: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Stop all this, you are the simp here, repeating same thing all the time, calm down bro dem bitches on here ain't pained
Re: I Wish Ladies Will Know This About Guys That Started From Scratch by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Nigerian girls are just useless as their semen ..
Re: I Wish Ladies Will Know This About Guys That Started From Scratch by Babypal: 1:47am On Dec 17, 2022
Never said it better

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Have Done Has A Guy If You Were To Be In His Shoes ? / Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband / I Am Too Scared To Make My Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.