Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Amazon KDP: is venturing into Amazon KDP a bad idea? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amazon KDP: is venturing into Amazon KDP a bad idea? (608 Views)

Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? / Why Applying For Too Many Jobs Could Be A Bad Idea / Why Degree Dependence Is A Bad Idea Especially In Developing Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon KDP: is venturing into Amazon KDP a bad idea? by Mhurfhy(m): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Is venturing into Amazon KDP a bad idea? Is it worth it? Is it profitable?Please experts should lecture me cos I'm about to delve into it.
Re: Amazon KDP: is venturing into Amazon KDP a bad idea? by nigeriantalent: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
It can be profitable but don't expect to make millions so soon. Unless you are lucky enough to discover a niche that has good demand and low competition.

No content and low content niches are easier but youmay need to upload hundreds of books before you start seeing a steady income. But if you are lucky you may hit upon a profitable book without having to spend too much time.

Lots of great videos about KDP on youtube. Try to watch the more recent ones.
Re: Amazon KDP: is venturing into Amazon KDP a bad idea? by Mhurfhy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
nigeriantalent:
It can be profitable but don't expect to make millions so soon. Unless you are lucky enough to discover a niche that has good demand and low competition.

No content and low content niches are easier but youmay need to upload hundreds of books before you start seeing a steady income. But if you are lucky you may hit upon a profitable book without having to spend too much time.

Thank you very much for this.
Re: Amazon KDP: is venturing into Amazon KDP a bad idea? by sulaimon22: 9:12am On Dec 17, 2022
It's good to seek information before going into any business and I like what you just did.

Amazon kdp is not a get rich quick scheme, a lot of competition are in the business and hardly make money immediately you start. This are some of the things those selling Amazon kdp course won't tell you.

They are after selling their own course to desperate youth who wants to make quick money online. I have done kdp and I backed out later on.

If you have the money to hire writers, design e-cover for you, formatting and with lots of patience, then you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: Amazon KDP: is venturing into Amazon KDP a bad idea? by MrHighJay09: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2022
sulaimon22:
It's good to seek information before going into any business and I like what you just did.

Amazon kdp is not a get rich quick scheme, a lot of competition are in the business and hardly make money immediately you start. This are some of the things those selling Amazon kdp course won't tell you.

They are after selling their own course to desperate youth who wants to make quick money online. I have done kdp and I backed out later on.

If you have the money to hire writers, design e-cover for you, formatting and with lots of patience, then you're good to go.
...Thanks for sharing
Re: Amazon KDP: is venturing into Amazon KDP a bad idea? by Mhurfhy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
sulaimon22:

But one don't necessarily need to be a writer to make it on Amazon KDP, or am I missing something?
Re: Amazon KDP: is venturing into Amazon KDP a bad idea? by sulaimon22: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mhurfhy:

But one don't necessarily need to be a writer to make it on Amazon KDP, or am I missing something?

It's not necessary to be a writer to start Amazon kdp. You can hire someone to write your book for you
Re: Amazon KDP: is venturing into Amazon KDP a bad idea? by Tattooboy: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
Mhurfhy:
Is venturing into Amazon KDP a bad idea? Is it worth it? Is it profitable?Please experts should lecture me cos I'm about to delve into it.
it's not a bad idea. But if you're looking a quick money stay away from it.

Check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6922012/how-novice-started-making-money
Re: Amazon KDP: is venturing into Amazon KDP a bad idea? by makaveli902: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
nigeriantalent:

I am very interested in this KPD stuff and I have registered, but during the registration process iam stuck in how to add my bank details. Please can you help me out?

(1) (Reply)

All Best Answers Gets 30,000 Naira Each / Collection Officer / Link To Apply For ICPC 2023/2024 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.