Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Caption This Buhari Photo And - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Buhari Photo And (603 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Buhari Photo And by OKOATA(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
There's this unique thing about Nigerian presidents. At least since 1999 that I'm aware of, our presidents almost always wear their traditional attire to international events.

Re: Caption This Buhari Photo And by Urheadmaster(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
grin

He is looking like a masquerade in a mist of intellectual personals hence why guy man was almost cropped out of the picture tongue

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Buhari Photo And by worldTina(f): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hmmm
I tayaaa
Re: Caption This Buhari Photo And by NwaNimo1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
The ediiiot didn't read the 'dress code'....

[img]https://giffiles./217/217543.gif[/img]

......no suit, no tie and wearing an 'aboki' cap

1 Like

Re: Caption This Buhari Photo And by rickpat(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED

ACUTE INFERIORITY COMPLEX

see as he dey farrrrrr awayyyyyy from the group....how this man take be president,I still don't know....WHAT DOESN'T HAPPEN IN NIGERIA DOESN'T EXIST
Re: Caption This Buhari Photo And by ojun50(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
See has them dey run from una baba go slow
Re: Caption This Buhari Photo And by festacman(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Love the way Biden relates to African presidents as opposed to Trump who saw them as a bunch of presidents from shit-hole countries. grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Buhari Photo And by angelboy01(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
Who be this president wey dey look buhari so??

1 Like

Re: Caption This Buhari Photo And by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
I really want to know

Is it must he should put on this traditional wear to such function??

See other African leaders how cooperate they look
Re: Caption This Buhari Photo And by Righthussle: 4:32am On Dec 17, 2022
OKOATA:
There's this unique thing about Nigerian presidents. At least since 1999 that I'm aware of, our presidents almost always wear their traditional attire to international events.

Imagine Peter Obi in this gathering .
Re: Caption This Buhari Photo And by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:42am On Dec 17, 2022
OKOATA:
To official event

This one go become una achievement now

By the way, he looks isolated

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Youth Volunteers And Anjet Burst Criminal Hideout In Upper Iweka / Top 5 Best Hotels And World Class Hotels You Can Visit In Enugu. / IPOB: Group Withdraws Support For Obi Over Alleged Link With Separatist Terroris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.