Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics (50598 Views)

Nairalander Calls Out FCMB For ‘refusing To Pay Google Earnings / Please Help, Buying Fabrics From Aliexpress / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by CheapHomes1: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
Cmanforall:

Oh mehn.. this computer age, everyone needs to be careful in their duties

This woman might get query for this action

Which everyone? You think civil servants care?
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by DWJOBScom(m): 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Why can't she express her grievances to the woman right on the spot? Challenge her and remind her that it's wrong to keep customers waiting while she attends to something insignificant.

Why the picture?

I still don't get. Open your mouth and speak up right on the spot.

And you think such a person will listen to you?

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Brownshoe: 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
She may not be sacked, no be one ijebu man get fcmb, if she knows the CEO nko, for someone to have this gut her backup strong be that.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by jaxxy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by tctrills: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Why can't she express her grievances to the woman right on the spot? Challenge her and remind her that it's wrong to keep customers waiting while she attends to something insignificant.

Why the picture?

What's wrong we the picture? Is it illegal? If the Staff was doing a noble thing, she wouldn't mind her picture being taken. Let someone else take her job she does not deserve the job.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Uchefame(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
I went to ECOBANK last week to get a new ATM card. They were issuing cards to customers until it got to my turn and they start telling me that atm card is available for those that requested before, after spending more than five hours.
That was how I left the Bank without achieving anything.
I observed that many banks workers don't know ethics of their work.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by alobright17(m): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Why the picture?

It won't move the banker a bit infact the banker would've pepper her by wasting more than 1hr. So this is a complete name and shame kind of thing that works better at least for others to learn and adjust from.

Over hidden of wrong doings is part of the problem of this country is about time we Change ways.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Gandrova: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
Zonefree:
No where wey this abokki people no dey enter.
Get lost ! Blame the stupid unprofessional banker not the seller!
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by jaxxy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
Brownshoe:
She may not be sacked, no be one ijebu man get fcmb, if she knows the CEO nko, for someone to have this gut her backup strong be that.

Every small offence in Nigerian business is sack. Nobody thinks about suspension and query just sack.

Naso e easy to sack?? Do u know how many years she have given to the bank?
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
Since you’re perfect I hope they do that to u someday .. wicked being
tctrills:

What's wrong we the picture? Is it illegal? If the Staff was doing a noble thing, she wouldn't mind her picture being taken. Let someone else take her job she does not deserve the job.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Gandrova: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
adajoe555:
All those saying the lady that posted her picture is wicked, you all are hypocrites.

One kept me and others waiting for hours in acess bank, the whole time she was busy pressing her phone, it's very annoying. undecided

It's high time we call out all this bank workers they can be very annoying.
They are not only annoying the are very useless unprofessional bankers
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by OhiOfIhima: 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Abroad, bankers don't even have time to sit. You stand from morning till you're closed for the day. Dereliction of duty is so common in Nigeria. Nothing like dignity in labour here.

Go to Alausa Secretariat and other government institutions. If 9:30am never nack, dem no dey resume work and when they finally resume, as shoe sellers are entering, bag sellers would be exiting their offices, then gossiping till they call it a day. We need to get things right from next year onwards or we remain in same position

That Alausa Secretariat is the worst... Very nonchalant type of employees. Always care more about wat is coming out of your pocket rather than the work they were employed to do. Sometimes, I will ask myself is this people during a charity work bcoz if you didn't drop anything, ur work will not moving forward or assign the work to one of their workers to monitoring on ur behalf so that he can siphon ur Pocket... I work there alot and still have pending work there precisely, Land and surveyor general office.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by pocohantas(f): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

This is why you said some Nigerians cannot cope abroad. Look at how she is casually doing this nonsense on company time in the office,in full view of everyone.

There will be zero discipline in that branch.

Congrats to the woman - she is the new face of internal compliance power point presentations cheesy

Later she would say she had a hard day. Customer service is not an easy desk sha. Could be very depressing. grin
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by omonnakoda: 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
It’l cud had been reasonable for her to dealt with it at that instance rather than posting her online at the detriment of her career and being the supportive wife she cud be in her home compare to some jobless hags full house wives.. this is pure wickedness and hatred. If that’s how God exposes our dirty secrets I guess no one will be alive.. unlike the devilish people here supporting her evil motives
If you went out to vote on election day and INEC staff did this would you say this? Police station or hospital nko? What about checking in at the airport ?
What do you imagine the owner of a hotel would do if this happened at the reception to a guest waiting to check in?

9 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by tctrills: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
This medium doesn't seem appropriate. You should have spoken to the manager. Or Assert your rights, vocally, so that the attention at the bank is drawn to your issue. Complain loudly, and other customers would have been supportive of you.

With this call out, you must have taken away her job. Perhaps, she may deserve it

Though, many people do their job as if they're helping you
What is wrong with this method?
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by irunoko(m): 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sundaycomputer:
I get New job for her , who get her phone number hopefully she not married shall
lmao you wan use the old WOMAN do olosho grin

Fear God o cheesy
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Gandrova: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
She is a gonner already!
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Brownshoe: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
No mind them, to me for someone to behave like her, that person chop something
jaxxy:

Every small offence in Nigerian business is sack. Nobody thinks about suspension and query just sack.

Naso e easy to sack?? Do u know how many years she have given to the bank?
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by BigBashiru: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
jawalis:
Lady calls out a bank staff who kept her and other customers waiting while she purchased fabrics.
https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1603804985816322048?s=21
Few reactions from Twitter page.

the black man. no concept of professionalism.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Hier(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
tspun:
How the aboki take enter the bank with those stuff

Alhaji Musa at the gate as usual lol grin grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by MarketDispatch: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
This one has lost her job this Christmas
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by irunoko(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Why the picture?

so that she will insult the living day light out of you or tell the security she's constituting a nuisance and walk her out.i love what the lady did.social Media needs to expose all the wrong behaviours of Nigerians so we can learn to respect each other and be considerate to each other

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by ppogba: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Why the picture?

Wonderful comment.
She cannot express her opinion there and then because all they know how to do is seek online sympathy when they should fight for their right.

That is why you come across idiotic threads like " my boss has not paid me for 3 months, what should I do" on Nairaland.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
It’s common sense I express my grievances at that spot, and threaten to put them online if they don’t adjust
omonnakoda:
If you went out to vote on election day and INEC staff did this would you say this? Police station or hospital nko? What about checking in at the airport ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by yemi1504: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
adajoe555:
All those saying the lady that posted her picture is wicked, you all are hypocrites.

One kept me and others waiting for hours in acess bank, the whole time she was busy pressing her phone, it's very annoying. undecided

It's high time we call out all this bank workers they can be very annoying.

I kuku know myself, I will talk and leave in anger, they will have to call me back! I had an incident with a customer service at the same bank and she was misbehaving, I left in anger. As I was about to leave the banking hall, one of the security men saw I was angry and had to promptly assign me to another staff at the same department. Reason I hate having anything to do with being in the bank.

At the same bank at one of the branches, a security man was showing favouritism during the height of COVID then, I promptly reported him to their Facebook page and I never saw him at the branch again.

If we don't report this misbehaviours, the country will get more rotten than it is! Even though, I notice ladies seem to despise men that are outspoken when people misbehave but that is none of my business!

8 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by ppogba: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
irunoko:
so that she will insult the living day light out of you or tell the security she's constituting a nuisance and walk her out.i love what the lady did.social Media needs to expose all the wrong behaviours of Nigerians so we can learn to respect each other and be considerate to each other

If you are still afraid of bank security when your right is being trampled upon then, I will be mild to just tell you to grow up and justify the money spent in sending you to school.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by enoone7: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Recently I went to Fidelity Bank to open new account at 8:5am, I was told that the staffs are on meeting which will close by 9am. I just walked away to another bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by BigBashiru: 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

Are you pretending not to know how bank workers behave to customers? Some will receive calls laughing loudly in front of customers then rudely give a network issue excuse when customers complain while it's a lie,

And yes that woman deserve to be called out on all social media and her picture placed everywhere as a deterrent to others like her, is she daft not to know what she did is wrong? how can customers be waiting for your services yet you're pricing Ankara, in a corporate environment for that matter?

You all want a new Nigeria but unwilling to change and take strict measures to achieve it,

If she gets sacked, she will comport herself in her next job.

Nlfpmod Seun front page pls.

Your response is excellent. To be honest, the new Nigeria will only come about by people holding themselves to account, reporting lazy slackers etc... even if Peter Obi was president, he will not be in the bank. There are things Nigerians must change themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by yemi1504: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Why the picture?

She does that and you see most Nigerians waiting there rolling their eyes. She probably decided not to do it so as not to get noticed. You do that in Nigeria and people display that derision you come from abroad. But if you don't care like me, you ignore their behaviours.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by irunoko(m): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
ppogba:

Wonderful comment.
She cannot express her opinion there and then because all they know how to do is seek online sympathy when they should fight for their right.

That is why you come across idiotic threads like " my boss has not paid me for 3 months, what should I do" on Nairaland.
you're part of Nigeria's problems.instead of saying wrong behaviour is wrong you'll be using sentiments to sugar coat bad behaviour.what that lady did is sheer irresponsibility and wickedness and when you try and correct that bad behaviour,you will be considered as being disrespectful, creating a scene or constituting a nuisance in the bank.even me myself has experienced such inconsiderate behaviours from bank staff and I totally support her posting it online because many of them are rude and have an annoying attitude towards correction.the next thing you will hear is "are you the only one in the bank,oga do you see me playing,abeg E don do" etc

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
Too many LAXITY in Nigeria.
This is enough to fire her and any other person sharing same name with her.
Later we start screaming how the Whites are efficient.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by ppogba: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
yemi1504:

I kuku know myself, I will talk and leave in anger, they will have to call me back! I had an incident with a customer service at the same bank and she was misbehaving, I left in anger. As I was about to leave the banking hall, one of the security men saw I was angry and had to promptly assign me to another staff at the same department. Reason I hate having anything to do with being in the bank.

At the same bank at one of the branches, a security man was showing favouritism during the height of COVID then, I promptly reported him to their Facebook page and I never saw him at the branch again.

If we don't report this misbehaviours, the country will get more rotten than it is! Even though, I notice ladies seem to despise men that are outspoken when people misbehave but that is none of my business!

Exactly.
You don't even need to walk out in anger. There is no BM that wants unnecessary scene created in their branch. When they see someone who know their right, they can indentify instantly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) / BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account / COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.