Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics (50596 Views)

Nairalander Calls Out FCMB For ‘refusing To Pay Google Earnings / Please Help, Buying Fabrics From Aliexpress / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Positivepoint(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
Zonefree:
No where wey this abokki people no dey enter.

No where where Igbo people no dey enter for robbery
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by seanwilliam(m): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Very soon such Impunity will extend to luring CONGO MEAT sellers and vegetable sellers into the bank. IF she did that then, she's sick.

She for carry the entire BALOGUN MARKET entire bank. Such an effrontery. I will fire her and fire those who bear same names alongside her.
I’ve seen meat seller and stock fish seller negotiating price inside the bank . Don’t be surprised

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by AJSfan: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Yet you'll frown at Buhari after saying this.
Thank God I left that country.
The sufferings ought to make her sit up.
IF care is not taken, she would lure Okporoko, Isam and Congo meat sellers into the banking hall. Na so impunity dey start and you are an accomplice to such nonsense. U deserve Nigeria
enough of all these self-righteous nonsense. I didn't ask about your location, maybe you were the first to leave Nigeria from your village
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by AJSfan: 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
omonnakoda:
She is the wicked one
She is the evil one . If she loses her job she is responsible
ADULTS take responsibility for their actions and do not blame others.
I very much doubt that you have every paid salaries in your life or ever run a business.
Where does her employer get money to pay her salary from
If you own a business and this was happening would you be happy if it was hidden from you? You say this because you do not know what it means to be an employer or businessman

Many of you lack exposure and wisdom.
Taking food from another person's mouth is wicked. If you don't want her to do something else, then insist on being attended to first, not go record to spoil her job. Self-righteous Nigerians like you are the worst
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by omonnakoda: 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
AJSfan:
Taking food from another person's mouth is wicked. If you don't want her to do something else, then insist on being attended to first, not go record to spoil her job. Self-righteous Nigerians like you are the worst
If a policeman takes a bribe should they be protected because that would take food from their mouth?

You are not talking intelligently? Taking food from somebody's mouth How come you cannot talk like an adult with a brain
It is like you just learnt the phrase self=righteous and are looking for where to practise it
So what if the customer closes his account does that not remove food from the employers mouth?
So the woman is not an adult? She does not have responsibility?

If she loses her job she is responsible
If food drops from her mouth the adult thing is for HER to own responsibility for her action
This has nothing to do with good or evil but workplace professionalism

If you have ever paid salaries in your life you would understand
I am sure that is not the case and that is why you are talking rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Exceed15: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Starz825:

So the mummy in that picture look like who's not married to you....

Dey there dey play grin

Omoo... I'm speechless.

I understand you though. I have also seen some Advanced Women yet to marry.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by WarriAproko: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
I go do this to one zenith bank staff that always press her phone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by AfonjaPriest: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
ppogba:

You did that because you know your right. That shows your boldness.
My grouse with the lady is that she suffered there is silence and now decided to seek sympathy online. That is cowardice for me.
It is high time people realize the fact that bankers no carry fire for head and that they can easily recognize customers who know their right.

Exactly! Nigerians don't know their rights. Even when they do, they stay out of any line of fire, because they feel it's not worth fighting for.
Because of that attitude, things accumulate to get terribly bad, until they deteriorate to get ultimately worse.
If I tell you the extent I have gone to fight for my rights, even me nor dey sure I be actually the person wey get the body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by AJSfan: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
omonnakoda:
If a policeman takes a bribe should they be protected because that would take food from their mouth?

You are not talking intelligently? Taking food from somebody's mouth How come you cannot talk like an adult with a brain
It is like you just learnt the phrase self=righteous and are looking for where to practise it
So what if the customer closes his account does that not remove food from the employers mouth?
So the woman is not an adult? She does not have responsibility?

If she loses her job she is responsible
If food drops from her mouth the adult thing is for HER to own responsibility for her action
This has nothing to do with good or evil but workplace professionalism

If you have ever paid salaries in your life you would understand
I am sure that is not the case and that is why you are talking rubbish

swear on your life you have never been ideal during work hour before and shut your trap about paying salaries. It's people like you that pay peanuts and frustrate life out of your workers
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Yankee101: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bank dey look for who to sack
She don cast this woman
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by onlinestaff2020: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
gaby:
2022, just ended in a very bad way for this typical Nigerian employee.

What a good.

Kai.

Come Federal secretariat here in Abuja and other MDA's, you go think to say na Santana market for Sapele road, Benin City, you dey

Nigeria matter longgg

Ovwie Edo, woye?

How's Santana Market? Hope that's where you buy your Santana - akpu?

I miss all those areas even Etete, G.R.A.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by blaise26abj(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Why can't she express her grievances to the woman right on the spot? Challenge her and remind her that it's wrong to keep customers waiting while she attends to something insignificant.

Why the picture?

I still don't get. Open your mouth and speak up right on the spot.

Challenge Nigerians are get a positive response ? Naaa . Unless there are consequences for actions like that , bad Nigerians NEVER listen .

Most times people do talk and they get shut down . The woman and others might have just ignored her not knowing she had taken pictures of her .

Take your job seriously . There are times and places for these . Government workers do this all the time . However check well , the ones that are serious ,even in government, go far .
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Alpharey: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Zonefree:
No where wey this abokki people no dey enter.

Someone ordered that he should be allowed into a bank. Imagine
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by omonnakoda: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
AJSfan:
swear on your life you have never been ideal during work hour before and shut your trap about paying salaries. It's people like you that pay peanuts and frustrate life out of your workers
Swear on my life? I do not operate in that way>
I exist in the world of reality not sentiment.
The world of cause and effect
The world of action and consequence
Adults take responsibility for themselves and their actions not resort to sentiment and emotional blackmail/
Punishments are a very useful tool in enforcing discipline. If you do not punish one the next person will expect to get away with it .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by AJSfan: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
omonnakoda:
Swear on my life? I do not operate in that way>
I exist in the world of reality not sentiment.
The world of cause and effect
The world of action and consequence
Adults take responsibility for themselves and their actions not resort to sentiment and emotional blackmail/
Punishments are a very useful tool in enforcing discipline. If you do not punish one the next person will expect to get away with it .
see how you avoided the part that holds you to account. Who never sin should throw the first stone. Start with your leaders receiving jumbo pay for sitting few times in a month not people who are struggling to manage their work. There are appropriate channels that could have been explored which will get the woman a query but all were ignored by a wicked person who brought it to the court of public opinion where people like you will cancel her. Any Nigerian bank will sack her for their PR and everyone knows this. I have not in any way supported the woman's action but the apparent penalty is too much.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Journalistonwhe: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
adajoe555:
All those saying the lady that posted her picture is wicked, you all are hypocrites.

One kept me and others waiting for hours in acess bank, the whole time she was busy pressing her phone, it's very annoying. undecided

It's high time we call out all this bank workers they can be very annoying.

She may be accessing a portal or probably using the phone to engage in an official chat. You never can tell. I have worked In the bank and I know several times I used my phone to also work but the customer whose job I am doing may be looking at me like I am doing some other stuff.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by ppogba: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
AfonjaPriest:

Exactly! Nigerians don't know their rights. Even when they do, they stay out of any line of fire, because they feel it's not worth fighting for.
Because of that attitude, things accumulate to get terribly bad, until they deteriorate to get ultimately worse.
If I tell you the extent I have gone to fight for my rights, even me nor dey sure I be actually the person wey get the body.

Your own no go reach my own.
For the reason of your comment, I will share two personal experiences.
First, sometime ago, I left ibadan for a transaction at my Stockbroker' s office in Lagos. on getting there, I was told I'll need a banker's confirmation of signature. Off I went to my bank branch nearby. I joined queue, submitted my request and waited for what I wanted. one-hour turned to three and soon they locked the front door attending to the remaining customers in anticipation of closure. I sensed they may want to tell me to come back the following day. That was around 5.30 pm. There and then in my husky voice I called out to the HOP and said " madam, tell this security man to call the MOPOL on duty and tell him to get ready because someone is here who will only leave this place either dead or alive". The whole banking hall was silent. Long story short, I got my transaction done with a lot of apologies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by omonnakoda: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
AJSfan:
see how you avoided the part that holds you to account. Who never sin should throw the first stone. Start with your leaders receiving jumbo pay for sitting few times in a month not people who are struggling to manage their work. There are appropriate channels that could have been explored which will get the woman a query but all were ignored by a wicked person who brought it to the court of public opinion where people like you will cancel her. Any Nigerian bank will sack her for their PR and everyone knows this. I have not in any way supported the woman's action but the apparent penalty is too much.

I simple ignored the idiotic parts
You are a very dangerous person
What is my business with sins and stones

People are trying to run businesses.

Spare me this primitive sentimentality

This is good because what is at stake for the business and its customers goes beyond that woman

The management of the business need to know what is going on in their business
It is a learning opportunity and not just about punishment
You are not an entrepreneur so you won't understand
If people come into the bank to sell stuff they pose a security risk to the bank and to customers

It may be that the bank has no policy on this, it may be that the staff never had any orientation on this so it is an improvement opportunity
All you have to offer is your face me I face you perspective . You have no understanding of business and personnel management

It is not something that should be ignored. There can be debate about exactly what the consequences should be but to do nothing is not an option

Why would I own such a business and not want to know about this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Wickedfacts: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Buharidgeneral:

How did you know

It was in the news. Google Adam Nuru

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by AJSfan: 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
omonnakoda:

This is good because what is at stake for the business and its customers goes beyond that woman

If people come into the bank to sell stuff they pose a security risk to the bank and to customers

It may be that the bank has no policy on this, it may be that the staff never had any orientation on this so it is an improvement opportunity
All you have to offer is your face me I face you perspective . You have no understanding of business and personnel management

It is not something that should be ignored. There can be debate about exactly what the consequences should be but to do nothing is not an option

I was right about you being a narcissistic employer who pays people pennies and use them like an Egyptian taskmaster. We need less people like you. I haven't boasted about anything on this thread before now but I can boast now that you can't have someone that earns what I do on your payroll so continue ranting about business nonsense. You are still living in stone age, even people working for blue chips aren't treated like evil Nigerian employers that micromanage their staff
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by yemi1504: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
adajoe555:

If we don't report them, they won't change

Abi
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by jamesbridget13(f): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
The bank staff was wrong. She could have asked for permission telling them if she misses the opportunity to buy now she won't get d chance. If any of them seem not to like d idea. She could have simply ask d abo*ki to wait. I am sure he would gladly wait.

I think the woman should be adviced to beg for a chance to apologize publicly may be on social media with a promise not to behave in that manner again.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by daviddext: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
She get mind o.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by StreetMedia: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
pocohantas:
Na authorizer be that.

Definitely the head of CS in that branch. Their pride is always something else and they are most times mature women with terrible dress sense.

She would learn the hard way.
You sabi them wella...
My kind of boss that year.
She dey whine wrongly as per work ethics but wont allow me woo a fine girl that needs help.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by olaeffect(m): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
stop supporting evil. You were not there, so shut your trap

One sighted.

Hope you too can clearly see that you lack manners.

And someone like you are those that I am actually referring to.

Imagine someone with such poor online attitude/manners as yours complaining of poor service grin

I can bet it that you yourself have never worked anywhere before where attitude is key.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by gaby(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
onlinestaff2020:

Ovwie Edo, woye?

How's Santana Market? Hope that's where you buy your Santana - akpu?

I miss all those areas even Etete, G.R.A.

Santana dey here dey cure our hunger since 1900...

I dey Etete GRA...
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by victokafor(m): 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
Actually it's totally wrong for the lady purchasing the fabrics right in a corporate premises and during working hours.

The person I will blame the most is the CSO of that branch! And like someone rightly said what if the Aboki concealed a loaded gun or grenade in those clothes?

The carelessness and the unprofessional display of costly mistakes will lead to whatever consequences meted.. Heads go roll oooo if the bank is serious to deal with all the managerial chains in that branch..

It also shows that all their so called CCTV CAMERA IS USELESS.. they don't vet it at all after the day's work...

If it were to be a customer that wants to carry his or her bag into the bank , the overzealous security men will start to masturbate around telling you to keep your load outside!

A whole Aboki carrying bundles of clothes inside the banking hall while those security men look away? In this era of insecurity in the country? Na waooooo..

It's a Nigeria factor! It will take the grace of God for this country to be sane!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by SaLongs1(m): 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Why can't she express her grievances to the woman right on the spot? Challenge her and remind her that it's wrong to keep customers waiting while she attends to something insignificant.

Why the picture?

I still don't get. Open your mouth and speak up right on the spot.
you must be living in a hole in your village to come up with this line of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by ezewealth(m): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
omonnakoda:

Omo why are stressing yourself educating that
Fool!! U get strength sha!!. This is the reason y I hate religion in this country, instead of someone to face the consequences of his/her action, what u be hearing is forgive her/his because of God n blame devil. How can a whole country degenerate like this?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Soleye24(m): 12:42am On Dec 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
In most countries outside, bankers don't even have time to sit. You stand from morning till you're closed for the day. Dereliction of duty is so common in Nigeria. Nothing like dignity in labour here.

Go to Alausa Secretariat and other government institutions. If 9:30am never nack, dem no dey resume work and when they finally resume, as shoe sellers are entering, bag sellers would be exiting their offices, then gossiping till they call it a day. We need to get things right from next year onwards or we remain in same position

In which country do bankers don't have time to sit? Are bankers now securities? Dey lie small small na egbon
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by faceland: 12:42am On Dec 18, 2022
BAD.

Keep people waiting during office hours. If you come one minutes after closing time, the would shut the gate.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Soleye24(m): 12:44am On Dec 18, 2022
michlins:
She should be fired and others should wise up.

Actions have consequences

Not even suspension? Fired? You don't have a job honestly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) / BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account / A Loan App Just Served My Neighbour A Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.