Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah (918 Views)

Peter Obi Visits His Eminence Baba Aladura, Elder David Bob-Manuel (Pics) / 2023: Tinubu Lands In Osun, Accompanied By Sen Ajibola Bashir (Picture) / Dr. Godwin Maduka Visits FREE Hospital Built And Donated By Him To The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
With Compliments From Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Project Office.

The Catholic Diocese of Ekwulobia under the able stewardship of His Eminence Cardinal Peter Ebere Okpaleke and the St Patrick's hospital Community Ula , Ekwulobia Aguata LG ,cordially invites you to the official opening of the hospital.

St Patrick's hospital, which was built ,equipped, and handed over to the Catholic Church by the Senator representing Anambra South Senatorial District,Senator Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, will be formerly opened for use in catering to the health needs of the general public on the 22nd of December, 2022.

A two day free medical outreach will also be conducted at the premises of the hospital

There will also be the blessing of the grotto of our Mother Mary .

The event is billed to commence from 10 am in the morning with the Holy Mass

If you are living within Aguata and environs, pls endeavour to take part in the free medical outreach.

Health is indeed wealth , for he that has health has hope and he who has hope has everything.

© grassrootsig

2 Likes

Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah

Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke Set To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah

Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Smithkafors(m): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nice one…he has really tried.

3 Likes

Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by slimfit1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
If you are going to do something do it with class, why put medical equipment outside so people can see what you bought? Do it because you care not because you know they are poor and will appreciate little. Put some class into it. Most rich Nigerians are just poor in class.

I'm not rich but if I was I will build a hospital you can take me too if anything happens to me or my family. Tell me look at how they try fit three beds in that tiny space. Ubah can go to that hospital and get treatment for yourself?

Well done reluctantly, we are grateful because our local governments and governors don't know there duties.
Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Solsix(m): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
I don't really have problem with u wining your re- election. Any of obinna uzor or ifeanyi Uba is ok by me. But Chris Azugbogu and Chris Uba is a no no for me
Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
slimfit1:
If you are going to do something do it with class, why put medical equipment outside so people can see what you bought? Do it because you care not because you know they are poor and will appreciate little. Put some class into it. Most rich Nigerians are just poor in class.

I'm not rich but if I was I will build a hospital you can take me too if anything happens to me or my family. Tell me look at how they try fit three beds in that tiny space. Ubah can go to that hospital and get treatment for yourself?

Well done reluctantly, we are grateful because our local governments and governors don't know there duties.

The medical equipment came in when they were doing structural works. There's no way you can move in such equipment into uncompleted structures.
Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
Smithkafors:
Nice one…he has really tried.
He is already doing more. Just stay tuned

2 Likes

Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by festacman(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
Seeing Ifeanyi Ubah looking trim, young and reflecting his age is wonderful. Dude added so much pounds and was looking like a bag of cassava.

Perhaps, this weight loss may be forced on him by his doctors following his BP and cardiovascular reactions as a result of that bloody attack on his entourage some moths ago.

Whatever it is, the fact of life is too much body weight puts avoidable pressure on the body and its organs.

3 Likes

Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Brendaniel: 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Good development

1 Like

Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by FrancescoFarino(f): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by SmartPolician: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
Senator Ifeanyi Ubah is soo rooted in the grassroots that even if he contests in an unknown party he still wins the election. Anambra State has most of the best technocrats in the East.

2 Likes

Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by SmartPolician: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
grassrootsig:

The medical equipments came in when they were doing structural works. There's no way you can move in such equipments into uncompleted structures.

PS: There's no equipments in English language

The plural of equipment is pieces of equipment or just equipment.
Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
SmartPolician:

PS: There's no equipments in English language

The plural of equipment is pieces of equipment or just equipment.

Thanks
Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by garfield1: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
Senator Ifeanyi Ubah is soo rooted in the grassroots that even if he contests in an unknown party he still wins the election. Anambra State has most of the best technocrats in the East.

He is the second best senator in the east after sen orji kalu.he will lose aguata LGA to hon umeoji
Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
Talk na do capacity

Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Kaycee9242(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
When will he finish the Nnewi cathedral he started over a decade ago
Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kaycee9242:
When will he finish the Nnewi cathedral he started over a decade ago

When last did you visit the cathedral?
Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by BigIyanga: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
grassrootsig:
With Compliments From Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Project Office.

The Catholic Diocese of Ekwulobia under the able stewardship of His Eminence Cardinal Peter Ebere Okpaleke and the St Patrick's hospital Community Ula , Ekwulobia Aguata LG ,cordially invites you to the official opening of the hospital.

St Patrick's hospital, which was built ,equipped, and handed over to the Catholic Church by the Senator representing Anambra South Senatorial District,Senator Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, will be formerly opened for use in catering to the health needs of the general public on the 22nd of December, 2022.

A two day free medical outreach will also be conducted at the premises of the hospital

There will also be the blessing of the grotto of our Mother Mary .

The event is billed to commence from 10 am in the morning with the Holy Mass

If you are living within Aguata and environs, pls endeavour to take part in the free medical outreach.

Health is indeed wealth , for he that has health has hope and he who has hope has everything.

© grassrootsig
This na hospital or roadside clinic?
Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Kaycee9242(m): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
grassrootsig:

When last did you visit the cathedral?

I was there few months ago and it was not yet finished, he shouldn't have destroyed the old one that the catholic community suffered to build if he was not ready to finish the new one in at least 2 years. It would have been an honor for the retired bishop Hillary to be the one to see to the finish of the new one
Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kaycee9242:

I was there few months ago and it was not yet finished, he shouldn't have destroyed the old one that the catholic community suffered to build if he was not ready to finish the new one in at least 2 years. It would have been an honor for the retired bishop Hillary to be the one to see to the finish of the new one

It's now obvious that you are not properly informed.
Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by Kaycee9242(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
grassrootsig:

It's now obvious that you are not properly informed.

What do you have to tell me about where i know very well, Am the one to inform you because its obvious you don't even know anything about there, ifeanyi Uba bragged that others use to build normal parishes but he will be the first to build cathedral.

He demolished the old one that wasn't that bad and started his, he will come today and complain the contractor was not following the real pattern and they will scatter and start afresh, when he lost governorship election he abandoned the project and started carrying the irons meant for the cathedral to go and finish his stadium close to Ozubulu. What is it i don't know there?
Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by MeeztaBugaman: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
They continue to build, upgrade and commission hospital that they and their family cannot even use. What is the point.
Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kaycee9242:

What do you have to tell me about where i know very well, Am the one to inform you because its obvious you don't even know anything about there, ifeanyi Uba bragged that others use to build normal parishes but he will be the first to build cathedral.

He demolished the old one that wasn't that bad and started his, he will come today and complain the contractor was not following the real pattern and they will scatter and start afresh, when he lost governorship election he abandoned the project and started carrying the irons meant for the cathedral to go and finish his stadium close to Ozubulu. What is it i don't know there?

Contextlessness implies meaninglessness. When something is taken out of its context, it loses its meaning.
Re: His Eminence Cardinal Okpaleke To Commission Hospital Built By Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by stanluiz(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ifeanyi Ubah has done well for Anambra South senatorial district.

I am sure he will be reelected again to continue his good work.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Labour Party Set To Hold Two Rallies In Two Locations In Delta State / Obidients In Kogi State Sensitization Drive With Voters (Pictures) / Attention Seun, Is Nairaland Now Tribalized??? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.