Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

- Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (2970 Views)

/ ££##456&#@@@#£ / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by akwesenana: 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2022

2 Likes

Re: by doggedfighter(f): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
What do you mean by you couldn't finish ?

Any reasons ?

4 Likes

Re: by Idonweak: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
21 you're still a small boy.

Although I'll advise you to learn a vocational or a technical skill. Going to university in Nigeria is just s bloody waste of time to me except you get admitted to study some specific course and you're able to graduate with very good grades. I'm not trying to discourage you bro, follow your heart in whatever you do.

7 Likes

Re: by thesicilian: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
You're not too old for anything at 21

8 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
Idonweak:

Although I'll advise you to learn a vocational or a technical skill. Going to university in Nigeria is just s bloody waste of time to me except you get admitted to study some specific course and you're able to graduate with very good grades. I'm not trying to discourage you bro, follow your heart in whatever you do.

If you end up sending any of your kids to the university instead of a vocational school, God will punish u!

16 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
akwesenana:
Hello.
I'm 21, I supposed to be graduating this year from Architecture but I couldn't finish. cry
Would you advise me to write JAMB again next year considering the fact that I'll have to wait till 2024 before anything admission?

Why didn't u finish? You were rusticated?

I'll be starting the university at 22 next year, I feel like an old man already.

2 Likes

Re: by jeromestarks: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
akwesenana:
Hello.
I'm 21, I supposed to be graduating this year from Architecture but I couldn't finish. cry
Would you advise me to write JAMB again next year considering the fact that I'll have to wait till 2024 before anything admission?

You're never too old to learn.
Morgan Freeman had a dream to become a pilot but he couldn't get into pilot school when he was young.
Guess what,

After he became famous at almost 60, he enrolled and got admitted into an aviation school.
He graduated and he is now a qualified pilot.

15 Likes

Re: by jeromestarks: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Idonweak:

I love this grin

2 Likes

Re: by Idonweak: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Miracood2:

If you end up sending any of your kids to the university instead of a vocational school, God will punish u!

Bro no think too far. I'm not planning on having kids.

And I don't believe in god undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Henrikjay: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
akwesenana:
Hello.

First of all who is your sponsor now. and who will be your sponsor if you eventually start all over again ..that is what you should consider and be sure that the finance is not an issue ...

2 Likes

Re: by Vipro(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Idonweak:

Is Business Education a good course?
Re: by Karlifate: 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Miracood2:

I'll be starting the university at 22 next year, I feel like an old man already.

Old man @ age 22

You never even start life cheesy

2 Likes

Re: by JohnnA1: 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
jeromestarks:

You're never too old to learn.
Morgan Freeman had a dream to become a pilot but he couldn't get into pilot school when he was young.
Guess what,

After he became famous at almost 60, he enrolled and got admitted into an aviation school.
He graduated and he is now a qualified pilot.
Woah shocked
Re: by captainbangz: 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
Idonweak:

some courses like?
Re: by emorse(m): 12:01am On Dec 18, 2022
akwesenana:
Hello.
There was a 32 year old in my class in 100L. He was only about 5 years younger than our course adviser.

2 Likes

Re: by immanuelsize: 12:23am On Dec 18, 2022
Idonweak:

but do you have s~ex with opposite gender?

1 Like

Re: by Bimffo(m): 12:25am On Dec 18, 2022
Anything you want to do to feel fulfilled just do it, because 5 years go reach, and e go pain you sey you no write the JAMB.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: by DrPurple(m): 1:24am On Dec 18, 2022
akwesenana:
Hello.

Guy, do what makes you happy.

The future matter most!

4 Likes

Re: by akwesenana: 2:47am On Dec 18, 2022
Vipro:
Is Business Education a good course?
No.

1 Like

Re: by faceLAGOS: 3:16am On Dec 18, 2022
Idonweak:

Nice one!

I hate Nigerians always reacting with their emotions like a lil beech.

The ediot wanted to blackmail you emotionally, whereas you only said the bitter truth.

What is his concern if you decide to send your kid to the university?

Does he know if it’s university outside the country?

2 Likes

Re: by Desusi: 3:25am On Dec 18, 2022
Idonweak:

You cannot sit on the fence, if you don't believe in in any God,you would certainly believe in any devil.Good luck brother!
Re: by akwesenana: 3:42am On Dec 18, 2022
doggedfighter:
What do you mean by you couldn't finish ?

Any reasons ?
I dropped out.

2 Likes

Re: by akwesenana: 3:44am On Dec 18, 2022
Miracood2:

He's right though.
Imagine going to University to study Political Science.
Re: by akwesenana: 3:45am On Dec 18, 2022
Miracood2:

No I wasn't.
If I do gain admission, I'll be nothing less than 23.
Re: by akwesenana: 3:46am On Dec 18, 2022
DrPurple:

Guy, do what makes you happy.
The future matter most.

Gained admission earlier this year at 22, some days after getting my admission letter I picked up another JAMB form. Why? I haven't reached my bus stop (my course was changed).

Don't be discouraged!
Thanks and good luck.

1 Like

Re: by Creamypie(m): 4:25am On Dec 18, 2022
akwesenana:
Hello.
wish Kain reasoning be this nah?
Re: by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: by akwesenana: 5:45am On Dec 18, 2022
TheGoodAmerican:
At 21? LOL, you're still a baby. Stop stressing yourself.

But why do you have to wait until 2024 to get admission? I don't know anything about the jamb thing in Nigeria or how it works. Tell me a little about it.
As at now, 2 sets of freshers are waiting to get admitted (due to ASUU strike.)
I wrote JAMB in 2017 and started school in 2018 (without strike). I don't know exactly when admission processes for 23/24 session will start but I'm sure it'll be nothing earlier than 2024.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 18, 2022
you are still young son,if you are intelligent and skillful get involved in a vocational school acquisition as someone stated get a certificate in the end,you can become a programmer,typist,catherer(cheff),mechanic,electrician or technician,but if you think going to the university would solve your problems at 21 you are still a very small boy,you have lots of time on your side,you can write jamb,i have a igbo friend who never went to university,got a job at cbn at the age of 20 as a technician under julius berger in 2010, today he has built a house own a car etc ,you just be mindful of what skill you want to learn looking at the economy of the country,but you are still young you can write jamb,there is no age barrier to education.

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 18, 2022
akwesenana:

No I wasn't.
If I do gain admission, I'll be nothing less than 23.

Just try go. Or learn at least 2 marketable skills.

I have an ND result, but chose to restart again in the university, because studying Biochemistry or microbiology seems like a little bit of a waste of my God given intelligence.

So I had to write utme for the 5th time and viola I gained admission to study a good course at at least.

1 Like

Re: by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:27am On Dec 18, 2022
You’re still a very small boy. Write JAMB and get into school. Right after secondary school you’d have learnt a skill or enrolled as an apprentice. I wonder why parents push their young kids to enroll at university so early. This is the right time to get into school but you have to also learn a skill while at it, it’s a jungle out here

1 Like

Re: by Lorayne(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2022
Miracood2:

My boy.... You re an old man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) / JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video / Notification Od Jamb Result And Admission Letter Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.