Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? (25535 Views)

How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria / How Much Salary Do Dispatch Riders Earn? / How Much Can You Actually Make Monthly On Forex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? by AnonymustME(m): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
odaniel1:

An expert rider at that. Makes majority of the calls and does the bulk of the work even though the individual is an overzealous fellow but yeah, his subs gt paid btw 250k-350. Collections na beans work? Ask anybody in the lending business what recovery is all about. Some companies compensate readily grin
Dispatch rider abi loan recovery officer?
Aren’t those 2 extremely different job descriptions?
Re: How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? by Babysho(m): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
Rilwayne001:

Because Peter Obi has magic wand right and he will just turn Nigeria to AMerica instantly.

God will not even let him turn Nigeria to America.
Below is what America did to black people like me and you for years. Sometimes it's not about riches or tall buildings. Sometimes it's about equity and fairness. Just the breeze of equity gives you motivation to strive.

Re: How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? by Porpulace: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
GabrielHub:
How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make in Nigeria

The monthly salary of a dispatch rider In Nigeria is normally in the range of 94,300 NGN. The lowest salary is 49,000 NGN, and the highest is 144,000 NGN (highest).

The typical monthly wage is this amount, which typically covers housing, transportation, and other perks. Pay for dispatchers varies significantly depending on several variables, including experience, aptitude, gender, and location. Below is a complete study based on several variables.

Salary Levels

In Nigeria, dispatcher salaries range from 49,000 NGN (the minimum salary) to 144,000 NGN (the maximum compensation) (maximum salary).

Average Salary

The median monthly wage for dispatchers is 90,500 NGN, which indicates that 50% of them make less than this amount while the other 50% make more than this amount. The middle wage value is represented by the median. In general, you would want to be part of the group receiving more than the median pay on the right side of the graph.

Percentiles

The 25th and the 75th percentiles are two numbers that are directly connected to the median. From the pay distribution diagram, it appears that 25% of dispatcher(s) make less than 62,800 NGN, while 75% make more than 62,800 NGN. By the diagram, 75% of dispatcher(s) make less than 113,000 NGN annually, and 25% make more.
What differentiates the average income from the median wage?

Both act as indicators. You are doing very well if your pay is higher than both the median and average. If your pay is below both, a lot of people make more money than you, and you have room to improve. If your compensation falls somewhere between the average and the median, things may become a bit complicated.
Comparison of Dispatcher Pay by Years of Experience

What impact do age and experience have on your pay? The most significant factor affecting remuneration is experience level. Naturally, as you gain more experience, your compensation will rise. These findings come from our examination of Dispatcher pay by the level of experience. A dispatcher with far less than two years of experience has an average monthly compensation of 55,700 NGN.

A person with between two and five years of experience can expect to make 74,800 NGN a month, which is 34% more than someone with less than two years of experience. Going forward, a person with a level of experience between five and ten years earns 97,200 NGN per month, which is 30% more than someone with a degree of expertise between 2 and 5 years. Additionally, Dispatchers with 10 to 15 years of experience earn 118,000 NGN per month, which is 21% more than someone with five to ten years of experience.

With 15 to 20 years of experience, an employee can expect to make 129,000 NGN a month, which is 9% higher than a person with 10 to 15 years of experience. The salary for workers with more than twenty years of experience in their field is 135,000 NGN per month, which is 5% more than the salary for workers with 15 to 20 years of experience.
Payment Comparison By Education

How do education levels affect salaries?

We all understand that a degree entitles you to a higher wage, but how much more can a degree increase your take-home pay? To compare Dispatcher salaries, we divided them by degree of education.The typical monthly wage for a dispatcher with a high school diploma is 66,200 NGN. While the pay of someone with a certificate or diploma is 94,800 NGN per month, which is 43% greater than the wage of somebody with a diploma. The average pay for someone with a bachelor’s degree is 131,000 NGN per month, which is 38% greater than the salary for someone with a certificate or diploma.
The Salary Comparison By Gender

Although it shouldn’t, gender does affect pay. Who therefore earns more: males or women? In Nigeria, men dispatchers make on average 12% more often than their female counterparts.
Nigerian Dispatcher Bonus and Incentive Rates

How much are the bonuses awarded, and how often? With some exceptions, a dispatcher’s role in direct revenue generating is often limited, making them low bonus-based jobs. The individuals that receive the greatest bonuses frequently take part in the cycle of income generating. While 23% of the personnel in the poll claimed to have gotten at least one type of monetary bonus, 77% of respondents indicated they hadn’t received any bonuses or incentives in the previous year. Bonus recipients reported receiving payments that ranged from 1% to 3% of their annual salaries.

https://blog.hubforjobs.com/dispatch-rider-salary-how-much-do-dispatch-riders-make-monthly/

Hmm...
Re: How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? by Porpulace: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Absuchat:
Dispatch riders' salaries most times are based on commission. That is....they earn a certain amount for any order they deliver.

Hmm...is that why many of them ride carelessly? They behave as if they have a spare life kept somewhere.
Re: How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Jemex003:

Even if your Obi win that ur kidnapping business will still increase so you should stop from your unreal dream
Unfortunate soul, please don't quote me, say your rubbish in peace and pass.
Re: How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? by Jemex003: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
henro4niger:

Unfortunate soul, please don't quote me, say your rubbish in peace and pass.

Confused soul will not listen to simple advice until their brothers unknown gunmen do the thing for them
Re: How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? by jmichael259(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
fixitbyjal:
I make 60k

How are you able to make it? Salary or comission? Is it with ur own bike or company? How can somebody use their bike for the job?
Re: How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? by TheOgaBoss: 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
ruffDiamond:
If Na Lagos you wan do am, abeg write your will first if you get ANYTHING to lose e get why undecided
why? Is it a risky business?
Re: How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? by TheOgaBoss: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
AnonymustME:

Dispatch rider abi loan recovery officer?
Aren’t those 2 extremely different job descriptions?
abi oo, me I tire.
Re: How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? by bamac(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
GabrielHub:
How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make in Nigeria

The monthly salary of a dispatch rider In Nigeria is normally in the range of 94,300 NGN. The lowest salary is 49,000 NGN, and the highest is 144,000 NGN (highest).

The typical monthly wage is this amount, which typically covers housing, transportation, and other perks. Pay for dispatchers varies significantly depending on several variables, including experience, aptitude, gender, and location. Below is a complete study based on several variables.

Salary Levels

In Nigeria, dispatcher salaries range from 49,000 NGN (the minimum salary) to 144,000 NGN (the maximum compensation) (maximum salary).

Average Salary

The median monthly wage for dispatchers is 90,500 NGN, which indicates that 50% of them make less than this amount while the other 50% make more than this amount. The middle wage value is represented by the median. In general, you would want to be part of the group receiving more than the median pay on the right side of the graph.

Percentiles

The 25th and the 75th percentiles are two numbers that are directly connected to the median. From the pay distribution diagram, it appears that 25% of dispatcher(s) make less than 62,800 NGN, while 75% make more than 62,800 NGN. By the diagram, 75% of dispatcher(s) make less than 113,000 NGN annually, and 25% make more.
What differentiates the average income from the median wage?

Both act as indicators. You are doing very well if your pay is higher than both the median and average. If your pay is below both, a lot of people make more money than you, and you have room to improve. If your compensation falls somewhere between the average and the median, things may become a bit complicated.
Comparison of Dispatcher Pay by Years of Experience

What impact do age and experience have on your pay? The most significant factor affecting remuneration is experience level. Naturally, as you gain more experience, your compensation will rise. These findings come from our examination of Dispatcher pay by the level of experience. A dispatcher with far less than two years of experience has an average monthly compensation of 55,700 NGN.

A person with between two and five years of experience can expect to make 74,800 NGN a month, which is 34% more than someone with less than two years of experience. Going forward, a person with a level of experience between five and ten years earns 97,200 NGN per month, which is 30% more than someone with a degree of expertise between 2 and 5 years. Additionally, Dispatchers with 10 to 15 years of experience earn 118,000 NGN per month, which is 21% more than someone with five to ten years of experience.

With 15 to 20 years of experience, an employee can expect to make 129,000 NGN a month, which is 9% higher than a person with 10 to 15 years of experience. The salary for workers with more than twenty years of experience in their field is 135,000 NGN per month, which is 5% more than the salary for workers with 15 to 20 years of experience.
Payment Comparison By Education

How do education levels affect salaries?

We all understand that a degree entitles you to a higher wage, but how much more can a degree increase your take-home pay? To compare Dispatcher salaries, we divided them by degree of education.The typical monthly wage for a dispatcher with a high school diploma is 66,200 NGN. While the pay of someone with a certificate or diploma is 94,800 NGN per month, which is 43% greater than the wage of somebody with a diploma. The average pay for someone with a bachelor’s degree is 131,000 NGN per month, which is 38% greater than the salary for someone with a certificate or diploma.
The Salary Comparison By Gender

Although it shouldn’t, gender does affect pay. Who therefore earns more: males or women? In Nigeria, men dispatchers make on average 12% more often than their female counterparts.
Nigerian Dispatcher Bonus and Incentive Rates

How much are the bonuses awarded, and how often? With some exceptions, a dispatcher’s role in direct revenue generating is often limited, making them low bonus-based jobs. The individuals that receive the greatest bonuses frequently take part in the cycle of income generating. While 23% of the personnel in the poll claimed to have gotten at least one type of monetary bonus, 77% of respondents indicated they hadn’t received any bonuses or incentives in the previous year. Bonus recipients reported receiving payments that ranged from 1% to 3% of their annual salaries.

https://blog.hubforjobs.com/dispatch-rider-salary-how-much-do-dispatch-riders-make-monthly/

All these statistics are false. If my riders in Ogun state can earn more than the highest you stated above, then those in Lagos should do better. It all depends on available packages and readiness to work.
Re: How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? by jmichael259(m): 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
bamac:

All these statistics are false. If my riders in Ogun state can earn more than the highest you stated above, then those in Lagos should do better. It all depends on available packages and readiness to work.

Please elaborate. What are the packages? How can someone get into the business with their own bike?
Re: How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? by Ballwick(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
a more experienced ones,make 30 to 25k daily,argue with you kidney if you don't believe me.i work in a cargo office and dispense so much jobs to these guys that I almost have a daily tip of close to 10k from just one who's not even experienced as some juggernauts in the business .ask me how or aspiring bike riders willing to show you road

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? by Doyou2019: 5:51am On Dec 20, 2022
duro4chang:
That o mase is for you. People go tell you sorry! O mase o! Eeyah!

grin Tisa wey no get sense.
If no be how weak our education system is, who go allow this mumu be a teacher, messing up the future of young impressionable kids.
Re: How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? by jmichael259(m): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ballwick:
and u no wan give small idea on how to go about the job for people looking to invest?
Re: How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? by NawtyC001(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
bamac:

Hello, good Afternoon

Do you need dispatch riders,?
Re: How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? by bamac(m): 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
NawtyC001:

Hello, good Afternoon

Do you need dispatch riders,?
I will be needing at Ekiti.
Re: How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? by Dirtyyansh: 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ballwick:
a more experienced ones,make 30 to 25k daily,argue with you kidney if you don't believe me.i work in a cargo office and dispense so much jobs to these guys that I almost have a daily tip of close to 10k from just one who's not even experienced as some juggernauts in the business .ask me how or aspiring bike riders willing to show you road

Chief, can we link up?
I am about getting a dispatch and would need your services.
Re: How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? by Omoalaji12: 1:56am On Jan 26, 2023
so we are still on this topic about how much dispatch rider make, we know people who work for Jumia, Uber etc and they all they make good money, and on busy days or when there is traffic, working in lagos can be rough for them and they tend to make money on those days. They also charge a surge price in those moments. Hubforjobs is a good source.

Find a job in lagos I not was, there is not Petro, no job and no jas.
Re: How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? by Stanislause94: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ballwick:
can we talk on WhatsApp?
Re: How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? by Stanislause94: 7:19am On May 27, 2023
Ballwick:
can I have your number? I have bikes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity / Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? / What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.