Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

I Need A News Site Design - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Need A News Site Design (722 Views)

Get A News Website/blog At 30% Discount Off The Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A News Site Design by gratefulheart(m): 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
I want to start a news site. So i need a trusted, high quality, responsive and fast news design that can work on mobile, desktop and app.

Tell me details of what you can do like you're pitching for a project. Don't tell me to WhatsApp you. Do your presentation here and I will contact the best presentation and proposal that fits into my vision.

Thank you.
Re: I Need A News Site Design by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Hello. I'm Silas, digital marketing expert and WordPress developer. Yeah I build websites but not with coding, my coding knowledge go as far as html. Meanwhile, I just started out designing websites but nonetheless, I'm well versed in the nitty gritty of WordPress development ad I've completed a full 3 months training on it.

Now to your project..

I will design a responsive website which will be both mobile and desktop friendly.

The site will comprise four sections for Home page, Blog, About Us and Contact Us.

I'll design the site to suit in with three basic color codes of which you have to choose yourself.

The sections can also be adjusted according to your desire. There might be options to use various news sections ( like medical news, entertainment news and the likes) if need be.

The site will also be optimised for Seo with yoast seo tool.
Re: I Need A News Site Design by classicben3: 12:22am On Dec 18, 2022
Re: I Need A News Site Design by mohd2ishaq(m): 12:51am On Dec 18, 2022
Re: I Need A News Site Design by mohd2ishaq(m): 12:57am On Dec 18, 2022
Order now your new websitehttps://zfdigitals.com/directions-to-make-a-business-website/
classicben3:

Send me a mail mextechdev@outlook.com
contact me: contact@zfdigitals.com
Re: I Need A News Site Design by mohd2ishaq(m): 1:00am On Dec 18, 2022
classicben3:

Send me a mail mextechdev@outlook.com
Order now your new websitehttps://zfdigitals.com/digital-products-services/
for more details
click here
Re: I Need A News Site Design by mohd2ishaq(m): 1:14am On Dec 18, 2022
gratefulheart:
I want to start a news site. So I need a trusted, high-quality, responsive, and fast news design that can work on mobile, desktop, and app.

Tell me details of what you can do like pitching for a project. Don't tell me to WhatsApp you. Do your presentation here and I will contact the best representation and proposal that fits into my vision.

Thank you.
no need for any hard work send your email and your topic and get your website
<br> with your admin ID and Password in WordPress and add or edit in your site order now here https://zfdigitals.com/digital-products-services/
for more details
Re: I Need A News Site Design by charixel: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
I am a part of a team of experienced designers and developers who specialize in creating beautiful, functional, and user-friendly websites that are optimized for mobile responsiveness, site speed, SEO, and security.

One of the key features of our design approach is mobile responsiveness. With more and more people accessing the internet from their smartphones and tablets, it's essential that your website is easily accessible and enjoyable to use on smaller screens. We design with mobile in mind from the start, ensuring that your website looks great and functions seamlessly on any device.

In addition to mobile responsiveness, we also prioritize site speed as part of our design process. A slow-loading website can be frustrating for users and can also negatively impact your search engine rankings as well as your earnings. We use a variety of techniques to optimize the performance of your website, including optimizing images, minifying code, and utilizing caching among others.

We also understand the importance of SEO in driving traffic to your website. Our design process includes a focus on creating a user-friendly experience that helps search engines understand the content of your website and improve your rankings. We use proven SEO techniques to help your website rank higher in search results and attract more qualified traffic.

Finally, security is a top concern for any website, and we take it seriously. We use best practices to ensure that your website is secure and protected against potential threats. This includes implementing measures such as SSL encryption, regular security updates, and monitoring for suspicious activity.

We believe that our focus on mobile responsiveness, site speed, SEO, and security sets us apart and makes us the ideal choice for your WordPress website design project.

I and my team look forward to the opportunity to work with you.

My whatsapp, you will find in my signature.
Re: I Need A News Site Design by HimanshuThakur: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
What are the top techniques for SEO
If you have a business and you're looking for a way to increase your traffic, search engine optimization is an important tool. The better you optimize your website, the more likely you are to attract organic traffic. Besides attracting traffic, SEO can also improve your site's rankings on the SERPs (search engine results pages) and increase your site's authority.

There are a variety of different techniques that you can use to maximize your SEO efforts. From keyword research to technical optimization, you can take advantage of these best practices to help your business succeed.
Link Building: For higher page ranking, it is important to build strong off-page links. By creating quality and relevant links, you can help your ranking in the rankings. Link building can be done from directory submission, article submissions, blog commenting, forum posting, and social bookmarking. However, before doing any of these off page SEO techniques list, you should ensure that you create high-quality links. There are many tools available for doing this.

Adding a variety of backlinks to your site is an important component of any SEO strategy. Not all links are created equal. Identify the most valuable ones by monitoring their performance. Additionally, you can share links on social media to help drive more visitors to your site.

Another useful SEO technique is optimizing your images. Images make content more readable and attractive. Also, displaying images on your pages will help Google's crawlers to scan your page and get a better idea of what your content is about.

Internal linking is another SEO technique that can improve your rankings. Make sure that your internal links connect to relevant content on your site and don't use generic anchor texts. This will allow you to gain link equity.

Another good SEO tip is to add a meta description to your site. The meta description is the first thing a user sees in the SERP and is a great way to grab your visitor's attention. It is also a great way to increase your click-through rate.

Another helpful SEO tip is to create a site map. This can be a simple XML sitemap, but it can also be a complex sitemap that includes multiple pages. Having a sitemap will help Google crawl your pages more effectively and improve your chances of ranking higher.

Creating a blog is a great way to promote your content. Each day, over 4.4 million blogs are published on the web. However, many marketers forget that they should be publishing new, quality content on a regular basis. Providing useful information is the main goal of SEO, and if you haven't written new content in a while, you may be falling behind your competition.

You may also want to perform a link audit. This will uncover any broken external links, preventing a Google penalty for the same. An additional bonus is that you can easily refresh your old content.

If you're unsure of the best SEO tactics for your business, consider using a premium competitor analysis tool. These tools can save you time and effort and help you identify weak points in your competitors' strategies. Using a comprehensive list of keywords, including a variety of long-tail and competitive terms, is an excellent start to an effective SEO campaign.

Search engine optimization has changed a lot over the years. But there are still a few tenets that are just as useful in 2021 as they were in 2010. Keeping these tips in mind will help your online marketing campaign stay on top of its game.
Re: I Need A News Site Design by babzo(m): 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Thewhizzkid1:
Hello. I'm Silas, digital marketing expert and WordPress developer. Yeah I build websites but not with coding, my coding knowledge go as far as html. Meanwhile, I just started out designing websites but nonetheless, I'm well versed in the nitty gritty of WordPress development ad I've completed a full 3 months training on it.

Now to your project..

I will design a responsive website which will be both mobile and desktop friendly.

The site will comprise four sections for Home page, Blog, About Us and Contact Us.

I'll design the site to suit in with three basic color codes of which you have to choose yourself.

The sections can also be adjusted according to your desire. There might be options to use various news sections ( like medical news, entertainment news and the likes) if need be.

The site will also be optimised for Seo with yoast seo tool.

Do you have links to any WordPress sites you have done? I sent you an email.
Re: I Need A News Site Design by Thewhizzkid1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
babzo:

Do you have links to any WordPress sites you have done? I sent you an email.
Yes i do. I've replied
Re: I Need A News Site Design by mohd2ishaq(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
gratefulheart:
I want to start a news site. So i need a trusted, high quality, responsive and fast news design that can work on mobile, desktop and app.

Tell me details of what you can do like you're pitching for a project. Don't tell me to WhatsApp you. Do your presentation here and I will contact the best presentation and proposal that fits into my vision.

Thank you.
thanks for connecting us if you want to start a news site visit link below for more details.
https://zfdigitals.com/digital-products-services/

(1) (Reply)

Need An Ecommerce Website / Web Hosting And Domain Registration That's Beyond The Ordinary: / Let's Design Your Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.