Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). (26551 Views)

Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Red Line Rail Project (Photos And Videos) / Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by michealewela: 8:36am On Dec 18, 2022
tollyboy5:

Ok we tenk God. grin
Edo no be Lagos grin grin grin
That's the fact.
Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by Septagon: 8:36am On Dec 18, 2022
Starberg:

How can I get it?
wasap no on my profile
Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by Menclothing: 8:38am On Dec 18, 2022
Obaseki known failure

Even oshiomole can't do this

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by Humble25(m): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2022
We warn them but they didnt listen, now they have use they hands to bring a disaster and a failure upon themselves. how can a governer be commisioning a streetlight and calling that a project? For 6 years, upon all the billions that Edo is getting frm the FG. The laughable part is that this were done by oshiomole, he just replace them with new ones. Truly edo no be lagos

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by Class01: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2022
seunmsg:
Those that supported Obaseki to win a second term despite his disastrous first term performance are now supporting Peter Obi who also failed woefully as governor of Anambra state to be our next president. They are the same persons expressing shock over Obaseki’s audacity to commission a gigantic 3km street light projects. Clowns you all are. Tueh.

BETTER TO MAKE ENQUIRIES IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF A THING THAN TO SPEAK WITHIN HAVING IN-DEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF IT.

PEOPLE PREFERRED EZE IYAMU. AS A MATTER OF FACT HE WON THE FIRST ELECTION WHEN OSHOMOLE WAS LEAVING OFFICE BUT FEDERAL POWER DECLARED OTHERWISE. GO BACK AND CHECK THERE WAS PROTEST TO THAT EFFECT. EDO

DURING THE SECOND TERM INSTEAD OF REMAIN IN PDP AND RECLAIM HIS STOLEN MANDATE, HE RAN TO APC THINKING OSHOMOLE CAN STILL PULL STRINGS BUT THE PEOPLE HAS ALREADY REJECTED ANYTHING THAT RESEMBLES OR ASSOCIATE WITH OSHOMOLE HENCE OBASEKI WAS VOTED.

IT WAS A CASE OF CHOOSING LESSER EVIL TO A BIGGER EVIL EVEN WHEN YOU KNOW BOTH ARE EVIL.

RELATING THIS TO THE OBI YOU MENTIONED, IT IS THE REASON WHY ATIKU STILL HAS A CHANCE OF WINNING ESO STATE AHEAD OF TINUBU BECAUSE THE PEOPLE DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH APC AND BUHARI. [/color][color=#006600]
Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by anomaly20: 8:46am On Dec 18, 2022
tonididdy:

Allow me put records straight.
I'm an edo man and I agree with most of the comments here that obaseki shouldn't have being the one present in such occassioning.

About your last sentence, they are not solar lamps. They are powered by the edo state gas power plant. It's the first of its kind in Nigeria. A state independent generating plant capable of powering the whole of Edo houses but for now the plant serves the street lights around edo state from (6 to 6) and some selected communities already enjoy 24hrs electricity.

By selected Areas , you mean Government house, secretariat and house of Assembly.
Even the street lights are not working.
Ugbowo axis dead, Ikpoba hill dead, Sakponba Road nonexistent and others.
Obaseki is worse than failure
Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by michealewela: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

See the light’s switch. Dem carry carton or wood pad am, then use insulating tape wrap am. What a joke
This is fake, all the street lights are solar.
Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by Turboking(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

B4 the election ipigs instigated the Edo no be lagos and u guys supported dis failure for another term in office.......the same lagos commissioning light rail see what ur governor is commissioning grin
FYI, I'm not from Edo state to start with, neither did I joined the bandwagon of supporters urging the sleeping governor on his re-election bid. I just happened to be in mix of events, stocked in traffic while the mediocre commissioning was about kicking off. By the grace of God my journey traversed through 4 south south states and I give it to gov Udom Emmanuel and wiked wike for a job well done in terms of road infrastructure..you see the rest?, I don't even know where to place them.i don't know where you got the impression that I was one of those that re-enforced a failure

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by Abagworo(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2022
triple996:
Nawaooo
Street light grin
He is still better than ikpeazu sha

Believe it or not Ikpeazu is the best Governor in Nigeria today. Check your good governance index with all factors put into consideration.

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by michealewela: 9:05am On Dec 18, 2022
plaindealer:
Question::

Why is it that when they start or commission projects, outside igboland, SE sit at home people hardly hesitate to rush to bad mouth, criticize, abuse and insult the governors for doing their job, but never anything to say about their own states where starting or commissioning anything is an abomination, not even borehole?

This must be some kind of curse, SE is a region where the only thing going on is sit at home, chaos, anarchy, bloodbath, killings, beheading, and absent and invisible governors, but the SE people like it the way it is.

I mean, if you are going to criticize other people for progressing and developing, at least show us what you are doing better in your own failed and unproductive sit-at-home region.

Sad.

Obaseki critics were mainly from South West. South East supported him during his reelection, but have started hating because he chose to support Atiku instead of obi.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by CAPITALBEE: 9:06am On Dec 18, 2022
naptu2:
Godwin Obaseki (GGO) @GovernorObaseki

https://twitter.com/GovernorObaseki/status/1603993228017078274

How the mighty has fallen!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by NwaliE01: 9:09am On Dec 18, 2022
How can a governor commission street light?

Haba, this is a joke taken too far.
Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by Skty: 9:14am On Dec 18, 2022
tonididdy:

I'm an edo man and I agree with most of the comments here that obaseki shouldn't have being the one present in such occassioning.

About your last sentence, they are not solar lamps. They are powered by the edo state gas power plant. It's the first of its kind in Nigeria. A state independent generating plant capable of powering the whole of Edo houses but for now the plant serves the street lights around edo state from (6 to 6) and some selected communities already enjoy 24hrs electricity.

Na only to de curse them sabi. Not even knowing what's happening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by Skty: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2022
CAPITALBEE:

How the mighty has fallen!

Now this cracked me up...
Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by Skty: 9:18am On Dec 18, 2022
Well, Edo people didn't vote Obaseki because they love him. But they made sure they cancelled Oshiomole ....so they don't have a godfather like Tinubu collecting money from Lagos since 1999(an Osun man, controlling Lagos treasury) nor be juju be that
Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by Osariemen12: 9:21am On Dec 18, 2022
Most Yorubas abusing my governor here have no street lights in their states.

Envy is allowed.

Obaseki is a goal.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by PapaFejiro: 9:26am On Dec 18, 2022
I dey shame...
Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by LILTJAY: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2022
Belleful:
Streetlight wen street boys don take dey help area instead of to dey trowel moni, na a own governor dey smile commission. No be he fault. This is what you get when you chose incompetent over competent because of party and hate.
street light wey some rich business men dey install for their area for free..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by kukoyi17226: 9:49am On Dec 18, 2022
Whenever ipob pigs support someone, avoid that person. Those pigs have eternal bad luck. Edo people are suffering but they can't open their mouth. Shame no gree them talk.Whenever ipob pigs support someone, avoid that person. Those pigs have eternal bad luck. Edo people are suffering but they can't open their mouth. Shame no gree them talk....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by Shievoola(m): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2022
Truly Edo no be Lagos��

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by adexoramo(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2022
True true Edo no be lagos. You all enjoy what you ordered in peace.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by Ajalalomo: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2022
We are used to this. Commissioning of street lights…..is this not a shame. Just turn the lights on.

Cost of commissioning is more than cost of project

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by Ologbo147: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2022
Aboguede:

Na Europe u go see the obidients of edo people then u go know say Edo people are not qualified to be called humanssss grin
Aboguede, from your name I know you are from Edo, As we say it here, Ogun go kill your pa

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by highness25(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2022
naptu2:
Godwin Obaseki (GGO) @GovernorObaseki

https://twitter.com/GovernorObaseki/status/1603993228017078274
mumu people. Na light una de commission, for something wey una go just on make people see road

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by Belleful: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2022
LILTJAY:
street light wey some rich business men dey install for their area for free..
The thing tired me o. My area dey shine like say we dey London. Na boys do am o.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by LILTJAY: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2022
Belleful:

The thing tired me o. My area dey shine like say we dey London. Na boys do am o.
same as my area.. na one man install everything.. for my church area, na community donate money light up every where cheesy
Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by Wickedfacts: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2022
tonididdy:

Under Tinubu's leadership, Lagos became the first sub-national entity to bring about the Independent Power Project (IPP). The Lagos Independent Power Project of Tinubu's administration powered streetlights, Alausa State Secretariat, Government House, Island Maternity Hospital and other public buildings. This was more than 20 years ago.

This nonsense Obaseki is doing is even a solar streetlight project and you're telling stupid lies.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/01/31/obaseki-commended-for-extending-light-up-project-to-edo-north/amp/

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by baretalk: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2022
Hope it's solar, all street lights must be solar powered. To save energy.
Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by Wickedfacts: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2022
Skty:
Well, Edo people didn't vote Obaseki because they love him. But they made sure they cancelled Oshiomole ....so they don't have a godfather like Tinubu collecting money from Lagos since 1999(an Osun man, controlling Lagos treasury) nor be juju be that

You don't have a Godfather collecting money but you are crying that they didn't pay your mother's gratuity. Can you not see that you are under a curse?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by LaconicINC: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2022
This thing made it to nairaland Kai, I am ashamed of Obaseki! Street lights that an individual can handle, a whole state government is celebrating it. I am very ashamed!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). by promzy555(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2022
Caseless:
dem Edo is not Lagos chanters... Dem eyes don clear.
over clear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.