Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] (4140 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by Mandela27: 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
Morgan9:

No
But I have visited there recently
okay
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by theophilusj31(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:
Calm down. Not everyone is like you. There is something called "self-development" and some people did it for years to get to where they are. Touts like you don't value such.

You can't even make a correct sentence online let alone making it offline. It's not my fault you suck and don't know how to hold a conversation with women. Don't project your failures on others.

I have a book called FemaleSextapes. It will help you with holding a conversation for hours with anyone, especially women. Writing from experience, not copy and paste.

Looking into eyes? We have a book called Eye Confidence.

You're not worth getting a reply, but since I saw an opportunity to advertise, I had to reply you for that reason.

Enjoy your life and count me out in dignifying you with another reply. tongue

Oga stop quoting me,I know many you so called pickup artists,many of you are just marketers who just wanna market ya product, doesn't really y'all know what you teach or are don Juan's as you all claim,......pity y'all gullible followers that y'all make money on their heads
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by Mandela27: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
Morgan9:

No
But I have visited there recently
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Failed My Test / Warri Big Boy Chief Ayiri Emami Bedazzles Wife With A Brand New Rolls Royce / SEE PHOTOS: Lady Gets Married To A 12yrs Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.