Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,993 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. (3260 Views)

Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2022
Stargurl20:

India and weird incidences
It happens everywhere just dat India document their own experiences. Even in ur surrounding i bet u weird things are happening
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by Emilia154(f): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
All of una wer de doubt dis news go watch Indian program de call "Fear Files" nd come back nd still doubt am
I swear na only once i watch an episode i no gree watch am again o

1 Like

Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Emilia154:
I swear na only once i watch an episode i no gree watch am again o
My sisters use to do strong head follow watch am only to find it difficult sleeping

1 Like

Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by BigCowHornn: 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:
Why not let the woman address the press herself,

Not in Africa

Amebo things never end
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by TheCongo2: 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Chepos1:
During my Form four(2003), on a visiting day, a friend rushed to my room that someone is looking for me. I went to the visiting ground and behold, it was my Uncle. We greeted, he told me he came to the town for medical checkup and discovered that today is our visiting day so he have to check on me.
After spending about 30 mins, he left giving me only 30 naira, that it's only what he have with him. I appreciated him for coming because all hope to see anyone visit me was lost already.
The visiting day was on Saturday and my father came on Monday of the following week, I asked him, why didn't they visit me three days ago that was our visiting day.
He explained that, it was because he lost his brother the morning of that day and the time he died in the hospital according to my dad was few minutes before he visited me in school.

Oh my God!
Did your father believe you ?
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by Stargurl20(f): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
It happens everywhere just dat India document their own experiences. Even in ur surrounding i bet u weird things are happening
Hm.... You're maybe right
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by Chepos1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
Yes he did.
Several of his friends reported that they saw him too.

TheCongo2:

Oh my God!
Did your father believe you ?
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by TheCongo2: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Chepos1:
Yes he did.

Hmmm... I know of a similar story where everyone reported to have seen a dead family member.
What did you do with the money he gave you? Did you still use it?
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by Chepos1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
TheCongo2:

Hmmm... I know of a similar story where everyone reported to have seen a dead family member.

I spent it before knowing.
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by RoyalBlu(f): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
SporaD8:

" Second Chance" A telenova soap did not feature any Africans.

Like it's a series that has same story line?

I'm not a fan of telenovelas really.
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by Sweetvie: 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
TheCongo2:

Lol... Seem like you believe in those spirit stuff?
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by TheCongo2: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Seem like you believe in those spirit stuff?

I find them fascinating

grin grin grin grin tu n'as pas repondu a mon couriel
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by Sweetvie: 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
TheCongo2:

I find them fascinating

grin grin grin grin [/b]tu n'as pas repondu a mon couriel[b]
Lol... That's true
It like am reading novel grin
Actually some are real... There is one that happened in my parents house then ( I was cool
Now, It felt unreal smiley
@bolded
Sorry... I just noticed you email me
I'll when I start replying my emails grin
I don't even know where I drop the phone or laptop and most importantly I don't wanna stand up from the bed right now grin
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by TheCongo2: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... That's true
It like am reading novel grin
Actually some are real... T here is one that happened in my parents house then ( I was cool
Now, It felt unreal smiley

Can you please tell me about that one
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by Sweetvie: 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
TheCongo2:

Can you please tell me about that one
Lol... This guy and his wife rent my parents other flat, they got three kids but the wife never met the guy parents b4 so it literally cause fight almost everytime they talk about family ( I didn't eavesdropped, their voice is just so loud) so my parents decided and called the husband to talk to him... The guy said he got no family again that's y he haven't took his wife to his state or family house and the lady said she just wanted to know where he came from nothing more even if his families are handicap that she doesn't care afterall they got three kids... After long talk he agreed to take them to his family house. A week after, they travelled and within 3days the wife came back with the kids no husband... My parents was like what's going on that was when the wife explained to my parents.... On getting to their village people where staring at them... The wife was thinking maybe because it a new face so when they got to the family house the guy just dropped them at the doorstep and said he saw a friend that he is going to say hello, he told them to go inside... The wife said when they got inside the family there asked who she was looking for, that was how started introducing herself and the husband... They were like Abomination! That the guy is dead!
The wife was like" No he is outside, he's greeting his friend in the next house" lol
That was how they started looking for him o.... Omo! The guy don disappear grin
The wife was like" that's not possible" lol
They show her the guy pictures and everything that belong to him which she confirmed.
They told her the guy got killed in car accident abt 7years
So she got married to a dead person for 6 years
It called (Akudaya) in Yoruba cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by juman(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tales by moonlight.
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by Ndidi2: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
obinna58:

It's 100%fake
This life is a mystery..
Strange things de happen.
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by eben97: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
obinna58:

I can assure 100% you were deceived
WAKE UP SON,THIS WORLD IS TOO SPIRITUAL SIR,YOU are the one deceived here ,may u not encounter evil on your some day that help wont come your way.

2 Likes

Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by obinna58(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
eben97:
WAKE UP SON,THIS WORLD IS TOO SPIRITUAL SIR,YOU are the one deceived here ,may u not encounter evil on your some day that help wont come your way.
There's nothing spiritual about life, it all physical. Just stop giving excess power to what you know nothing about only bcoz life is sweating you.
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by eben97: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
Chepos1:
Yes he did.

I laugh when i see ignorant youth come up online here to counter the reality of spiritism.even the most high sef acknnowledges their way, but key pad carnal physical men still doubt.
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by eben97: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=Sweetvie post=119330989]Lol... This guy and his wife rent my parents other flat, they got three kids but the wife never met the guy parents b4 so it literally cause fight almost everytime they talk about family ( I didn't eavesdropped, their voice is just so loud) so my parents decided and called the husband to talk to him... The guy said he got no family again that's y he haven't took his wife to his state or family house and the lady said she just wanted to know where he came from nothing more even if his families are handicap that she doesn't care afterall they got three kids... After long talk he agreed to take them to his family house. A week after, they travelled and within 3days the wife came back with the kids no husband... My parents was like what's going on that was when the wife explained to my parents.... On getting to their village people where staring at them...thank you for sharing,many blind men would still contest this..their lives has been warpped around maths and english !

1 Like

Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by Chepos1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
eben97:
I laugh when i see ignorant youth come up online here to counter the reality of spiritism.even the most high sef acknnowledges their way, but key pad carnal physical men still doubt.

They are all doing that out of ignorance.
I have seen a lot of such, more than 5 cases.
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by Sweetvie: 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=eben97 post=119332643][/quote] Smile... Most people doesn't believe in stuff like that. Well, I can't blame them coz it felt unreal but they're real. Things are happening that we can't even explain scientifically.
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by TheCongo2: 12:00am On Dec 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... This guy and his wife rent my parents other flat, they got three kids but the wife never met the guy parents b4 so it literally cause fight almost everytime they talk about family ( I didn't eavesdropped, their voice is just so loud) so my parents decided and called the husband to talk to him... The guy said he got no family again that's y he haven't took his wife to his state or family house and the lady said she just wanted to know where he came from nothing more even if his families are handicap that she doesn't care afterall they got three kids... After long talk he agreed to take them to his family house. A week after, they travelled and within 3days the wife came back with the kids no husband... My parents was like what's going on that was when the wife explained to my parents.... On getting to their village people where staring at them... The wife was thinking maybe because it a new face so when they got to the family house the guy just dropped them at the doorstep and said he saw a friend that he is going to say hello, he told them to go inside... The wife said when they got inside the family there asked who she was looking for, that was how started introducing herself and the husband... They were like Abomination! That the guy is dead!
The wife was like" No he is outside, he's greeting his friend in the next house" lol
That was how they started looking for him o.... Omo! The guy don disappear grin
The wife was like" that's not possible" lol
They show her the guy pictures and everything that belong to him which she confirmed.
They told her the guy got killed in car accident abt 7years
So she got married to a dead person for 6 years
It called (Akudaya) in Yoruba cry

Lol � thanks � much
Any idea as to why those events are prevalent in Africa and not in the West
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by TheCongo2: 12:03am On Dec 22, 2022
Chepos1:

Would you please share them
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by Sweetvie: 6:31am On Dec 22, 2022
TheCongo2:

Lol � thanks � much
Lol... I don't. Am also interested in the answer.
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by shegsman58(m): 6:36am On Dec 22, 2022
MufasaLion:
Same lies always. I wonder how people do believe this bullshit. Why has it never been that a woman was the ghost?

Unsurprisingly, many that do peddle the bullshit are the so called educated folks.

Clowns!

Lol...
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by Chepos1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
TheCongo2:

Would you please share them

Lols

Since you care to know, I will share one;

While in the village, there's this private hospital in our neighborhood.
I woke up one faithful morning around 3am and there was much heat so I couldn't sleep further.
I went out in search of fresh air only for me to see a human like structure walking towards me. I flashed my torch and to my surprise the flashlight didn't extend to him and the human like structure was just few meters away from me.
When it drew closer, I greeted but it refused to answer and passed.
Shortly after, I heard a loud scream from the hospital.
By daybreak, I inquired and it was someone I know so well that died. That was when I discovered that, what I saw is the person that died cus the body size and height says it all.
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by damoobaba: 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
Chepos1:

Shoo, for real? shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ko yemi O
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by Chepos1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
damoobaba:

Shoo, for real? shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ko yemi O

Yes, for real.
Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by damoobaba: 5:00am On May 09, 2023
TheCongo2:

Lol � thanks � much

You live in Africa and not in the west. When you live in the west, you will see and understand the kind of things that happen there too.

1 Like

Re: Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. by TheCongo2: 2:23am On May 14, 2023
damoobaba:

You live in Africa and not in the west. When you live in the west, you will see and understand the kind of things that happen there too.

And how did you get to the conclusion that I am not in the West ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Iyalodes (Women Leaders) Are Not Witches / I Am Going Insane Right Now, I Need Your Advice / How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.