Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m (7753 Views)

Dangote Drops Factory Price Of Cement From N1,500 To 1,350 Per Bag / Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images / Advertise on Houses For Rent Freely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2011
You can now build affordable houses in Nigeria using the Ecobeam Building System from Ecobuild Nigeria. Please see indicative prices below:

1 Bedroom bungalow - N1.0 million
2 Bedroom bungalow - N1.95 million
3 Bedroom bungalow - N2.7 million

All with Standard Finishing. 3D images to follow shortly.

Prices exclude the cost of land. T & C apply. Offer valid for 30 days.

For further details

Tel: 018766261, 017363757
email: nigeria@ecobuildnigeria.com
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2011
Don't be left out. Enquire today!
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2011
Offer still on.
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2011
We are waiting fro your call today or send us an email to nigeria@ecobuildnigeria.com. Thank you for your patronage.
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2011
smiley
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 9:30am On Sep 05, 2011
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to build your very own home.
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2011
Still selling.
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by wealth123: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2011
I love your concept and was even thinking of visiting ur site but the price u quoted above is on the high side. If you compare with the normal block its almost the same. What we need is how we can build for less.

THIS IS D REASON YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY RESPONSE. See what you can do on the cost.
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2011
Would be helpful to post some pix of what you have . . . Happy sale
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2011
@wealth123. Thanks for your interest and your comments.

However, we have been getting really excellent responses from the advert/posting and the number of replies is not an indication of the response rate. We have received several emails and calls from interested customers on Nairaland and would be happy to see how we can help with your building needs. We still contend that Ecobeam technology is still about 30% - 40% cheaper than conventional building methods.

At current prices, blocks now costs about N200.00 each and a bricklayer costs about N2500 per day. Cement also currently costs about N3000 per 50kg bag. Also, the pricing of a property is a function of the size of the property as well as the finishing involved so it would be hard for you to compare prices in the absence of more information about what you are actually getting for your money.

For example, a recent advert for a 2 br house in Ibadan using a certain type of form work technology was for N5.5m. That is N2m (or over 80%) more when compared to our offer of N2.95m for a 2 br house.

Finally, if you already have plans drawn up, we would be happy to take a look at your specific requirements and give you a more accurate costing so you can compare prices. Our email address is nigeria@ecobuildnigeria.com and telephone numbers are +23418766261, +2347363757.

Thank you for your interested in Ecobuild Nigeria Limited and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2011
@Fhemmmy Thanks for your comments and your interest in Ecobuild Nigeria. We would have 3D images of the houses on offer available for you shortly on Nairaland. You can however see some other images of Ecobeam homes on our website www.ecobuildnigeria.com

Best Regards,

The Ecobuild Team
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2011
smiley
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2011
New low prices available. please call for details
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by wealth123: 12:04am On Sep 09, 2011
my land is ready i want you to give me 2 bed room flat for N1.7m. call me 08082083126

i have attached the pix of the type i like from your website.

Urgent please. I WANT TO PACK IN SOON.
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by wealth123: 12:06am On Sep 09, 2011
sorry this is the attachment of the pix

Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2011
Massive price crash on all Ecobuild homes. Call us today.
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2011
smiley
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by fyneguy: 2:59am On Sep 12, 2011
How many years of waranty?

Do you have prototypes for a Duplex?
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by hdimka: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2011
Could you send me more information about your product, i might just have a project for you.Send information to : hdimka@gmail.com
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2011
@fyneguy.

Many thanks for your post. We are currently working still working on a prototype for a duplex and would keep you posted. If you give us an email address, we can send you information as soon as it becomes available.

Ecobeam Technology has been in use successfully in different parts of the world for over 10 years and the key components for the technology are sand, wood and cement. These are all materials that are currently in use even in houses built with conventional building methods. Ecobeam technology is simply an innovative and different way of using these same materials. An Ecobeam house will therefore last just as long as a regular home, if not longer with normal proper care being given to the property as should be the case with any property regardless of the building technology used.

Regards.
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2011
Finally, a housing solution that is truly affordable! smiley
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2011
Ecobuild homes - affordable and eco-friendly.
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2011
smiley
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2011
Still selling.
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2011
Ecobuild homes can be built to your taste and to your specifications. smiley
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by phlaakie: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2011
hi i ll like to see pictures of your 3bdroom designs u can send to my email box phlaakie@yahoo.com. n aw does ur structure survive in a water logged area wit flood and all?and how long wil it take u to build?and also is it all outright payment or there is chance for instalmental payment?and above all i hope there is no HIDDEN CHARGES?but if u are on bb u can send me ur pin so we can discuss better.
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2011
smiley
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by blank(f): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2011
why r u asking out of Nland? Abeg, answer the questions here on this thread. Has anyone used your technology in NIgeria?
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2011
Our Building system is designed to survive in water logged and flood prone areas as it is made up of sandbags which is the system used every where in the world to prevent flooding. For the foundation in a water logged area, a raft foundation will be done before we continue with our system of Ecobeams and ecobags.

Our typical building period is 45days for a 3bedroom bugalow and we can also build based on your payment plan. There are no hidden charges except the cost of the external works as we do not know the size of your land.

We look forward to hear from you soon.
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2011
Thank you for your enquiry.

The Ecobuild system is designed to survive in waterlogged and flood prone areas as it is made up of sandbags which is also the system used worldwide to combat flooding. In situations where the land is waterlogged, a raft foundation will be done before we continue building with ecobeams and ecobags.

We look forward to hearing from you.

smiley
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 9:45am On Sep 24, 2011
smiley
Re: Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m by Olu69: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2011
Ecobuild Houses still selling!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Construction Equipment For Rent / Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc / Sanwo-olu Inaugurates Physical Planning And Building Control Appeals Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.