Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] (7002 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend BANNED From Celebrating Argentina's World Cup Win / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by iLegendd(m): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
As both a Ronaldo and Messi's fan, though I prefer Messi because he's more skillful and entertaining, I have sent my female friend to the market to buy things for fried rice against our celebration today.

I know Argentina will win, but I don't bet. If I was a gambler, I'd bet in favor of France, but my emotions will be with Argentina.

This is just to make sure I'm not too attached. In football, no matter how sure we are with the team we support, anything can happen.

In summary, if I were a gambler supporting Messi, I would do so with my emotions, but put my money on France.

If Argentina loses, I'll feel bad, but at least, my bank account will be fatter and I'll eat fried rice.

If Argentina wins, I'll feel good and eat my rice with joy even though my bank account suffered it.

I support soccer players, but I support with 70% sense and 30% emotions. I urge every smart person to do this to avoid being disappointed or depressed when things don't go your way.

Messi is not the GOAT yet, but today's victory will solidify it. For Ronaldo, he can never be the GOAT, but he is my legend.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by iLegendd(m): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
If you want to eat the rice when it's ready, drop your plate by quoting this comment.
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by iLegendd(m): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
12 Criteria to Be Called The Greatest of All Time in Football

Below is my criteria to be called a GOAT in football

1. At least 1 Balon d'Or
2. At least 1 Champions League
3. At least 1 Continental Cup
4. At least 1 World Cup win or 2 WC 2nd place or 3 WC 3rd place
5. At least 1 League Cup (PL, Laliga, Ligue 1, etc.)
6. At least 500 goals in entire career
7. At least 50 free kicks scored in career
8. At least 100 penalties scored in career
9. At least 30 goals cumulatively in a final game in a career
10. At least 1000 games played in career
11. At least 50 hat-tricks and 100 braces in career
12. At least 7% humility out of 10%

Bonus: At least 300 assists in entire career.

1 Like

Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by BentizilL: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
Boss celebrate with me o cheesy
I don't think Messi need world cup to be the GOAT, respect to the second player that make me love the game... kiss

1 Like

Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by ambitiouschap17: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:
If you want to eat the rice when it's ready, drop your plate by quoting this comment.

Will you transfer it with Bluetooth.
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by BentizilL: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:
How will you transfer the rice laidis...
Okay no worry, after the match we go chop am.. kiss
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by iLegendd(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
BentizilL:

How will you transfer the rice laidis...
Okay no worry, after the match we go chop am.. kiss
Exactly! As the first commenter, if Argentina wins, I owe you card.
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by Gobengroup(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
It's Messi Worldcup... kiss
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by Chukzbaby: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:
I go like eat o
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by Divay22(f): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
I'm here for the food grin

1 Like

Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by Nova1988(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
7th to comment. :/ :\
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by KingOfBoyz1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
I don wash my plate and spoon.. cuz u no go chop am. France will deal with Argentina

1 Like

Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by iLegendd(m): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
First stage of celebration has started. The person who cooked the rice has gone to work and I invited another person to come enjoy it with me. We are winning. Mbappé didn't see ball.

6 Likes

Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by Toratora: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:
First stage of celebration has stated. The person who cooked the rice has gone to work and I invited another person to come enjoy it with me.

Nice cool
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by LogicBomb8: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:
First stage of celebration has started. The person who cooked the rice has gone to work and I invited another person to come enjoy it with me. We are winning. Mbappé didn't see ball.
tar e shock ya 2~2
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by iLegendd(m): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
LogicBomb8:
tar e shock ya 2~2
As in eh. I can't even eat again. grin grin
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by Meedon: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
Saliba is winning the world cup.
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:
Why do you always eat groundnut? I'm curious.
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by LogicBomb8: 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:
another wan bro
This match is intense
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by Omawumi17(f): 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:
✌️
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by Meedon: 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
Argentina the world cup winner.

1 Like

Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by iLegendd(m): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
At last. God punished my beloved Mbappé. He took the golden boot from Messi. Make I kukuma order shawarma and drinks.

God, finally. Ronaldo my legend is crying by now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by LogicBomb8: 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
Am in sefia pain...
pkick just broke my chest anyhow, ilegendd i could use some of that fried rice rn
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by iLegendd(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Am in sefia pain...
pkick just broke my chest anyhow, ilegendd i could use some of that fried rice rn
Ntoor

5 Likes

Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by ccjoe: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:
Lol... That's why gambling is bad. Trading is beta.
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by iLegendd(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
ccjoe:
Lol... That's why gambling is bad. Trading is beta.
Me gamble? I don't even know what 2 odds means. I hear it everyday, but if it comes in exams, I'll fail it.

2 Likes

Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by ccjoe: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:
As both a Ronaldo and Messi's fan, though I prefer Messi because he's more skillful and entertaining, I have sent my female friend to the market to buy things for fried rice against our celebration today.

I know Argentina will win, but I don't bet. If I was a gambler, I'd bet in favor of France, but my emotions will be with Argentina.

This is just to make sure I'm not too attached. In football, no matter how sure we are with the team we support, anything can happen.

In summary, if I were a gambler supporting Messi, I would do so with my emotions, but put my money on France.

If Argentina loses, I'll feel bad, but at least, my bank account will be fatter and I'll eat fried rice.

If Argentina wins, I'll feel good and eat my rice with joy even though my bank account suffered it.

I support soccer players, but I support with 70% sense and 30% emotions. I urge every smart person to do this to avoid being disappointed or depressed when things don't go your way.

Messi is not the GOAT yet, but today's victory will solidify it. For Ronaldo, he can never be the GOAT, but he is my legend.

And what if they draw at full time(which they did) And France goes on to win at ET?.

This way your bank account suffers and you'll feel bad too...
see?
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by superintendents(m): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:
Me gamble? I don't even know what 2 odds means. I hear it everyday, but if it comes in exams, I'll fail it.
at last they all made it,congratulations to argentina fans and messi's fans around d world
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by Geominer: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:

Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by SALTandFIRE: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:
As both a Ronaldo and Messi's fan, though I prefer Messi because he's more skillful and

I feel sorry for your gay stretch mark ass. All these mumu posts undecided
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by iLegendd(m): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
One analyst on TV just said "while you're worrying, Messi is celebrating." It really touched me in a good way.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... / Top 3 Things I Love In A Guy. / See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.