Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful (3503 Views)

β€˜Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Whoknowsme: 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Assuming I didn't know you're married I would have just proposed grin
cheesy I'm not married yet but it's a height of insult to the female gender to have these kind of entitled entity.
The painful one is the quote that the boyfriend has the responsibility to take care of her. Where does that happen?
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2022
Whoknowsme:
Thanks. To think she's my gender and speaking in that manner is a disgrace too. I hope she hears also.
Thank you, jare', how is your day?
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Whoknowsme:
cheesy I'm not married yet but it's a height of insult to the female gender to have these kind of entitled entity.
The painful one is the quote that the boyfriend has the responsibility to take care of her. Where does that happen?
Ok who knows if my name will be on the list of those Nairalanders who have testified here grin cool
Do you have access to the email link of this your Monika?
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Creativity22: 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I don't see anything wrong in what the girl did or said. She already appreciated the 5k and asked for money for shopping, and the guy is busy talking like a chatter box because he sent 5k.

The guy is the one at fault here. Shey because you sent someone a meager 5k that can not even buy a decent sandal, make the girl no talk again or make every body be on standstill? Abeg!

See how he's even talking anyhow because of 5k. No be men dey send ordinary girlfriend 200k commot eyes? How much more someone you want to marry. It's this kid of men that will give their wife 500 naira for pot of soup and be expecting it to last one week with chicken and orisirisi inside soup. Baby girl, leave him. You go see better man.

No matter the pressure, don't marry a stingy or poor man. Abeg I'm out of here.
No better man for her. She should avoid men at all cost
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
IMAliyu2:
I don't get it?

So correct me if I'm wrong,
The Guy sent 5k to the girl as a Christmas gift, but the girl is requesting for more to buy clothes and hair.
The Guy is taking offense from this because he perceives this as her being ungrateful, because he doesn't feel obligated to send her the money in the first place, or he feels the exchange in the relationship is one sided and she doesn't do enough for him to justify spending more on her.

This dating wahala.

This is the summary of their convo, smart dude.
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
IMAliyu2:
Ok, now that I've reread the conversation, I'm going to have to side with the guy here, considering he communicated that, that 5k was all he had to give at the time and doesn't have more.

If they intent to get married and share the rest of their lives by each other, the girl should at least be aware of his occupation and financial habits and situation.
If she doesn't like it and wants more, relationships aren't by force, she can leave him and attempt to find someone that has more, is willing to spend more on her.

The girl seems to be in a mind space where she believes she's entitled anything if just asks for it. But as an adult, you should understand there is more to that, and if a person says they don't have, understand their situation, and try and make your own money to not have to be dependent on someone for your needs.

You exude sagacity more than than I thought.
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Justbehave(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I don't see anything wrong in what the girl did or said. She already appreciated the 5k and asked for money for shopping, and the guy is busy talking like a chatter box because he sent 5k.

The guy is the one at fault here. Shey because you sent someone a meager 5k that can not even buy a decent sandal, make the girl no talk again or make every body be on standstill? Abeg!

See how he's even talking anyhow because of 5k. No be men dey send ordinary girlfriend 200k commot eyes? How much more someone you want to marry. It's this kid of men that will give their wife 500 naira for pot of soup and be expecting it to last one week with chicken and orisirisi inside soup. Baby girl, leave him. You go see better man.

A fool at 42 will always remain so. No husband. No child and she thinks she's wise.

1 Like

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Neetyboyabram: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
The guy really try because nigeria today is already corrupted by president buhari

1 Like

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Neetyboyabram: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Neetyboyabram:
The guy really try because nigeria today is already corrupted by president buhari
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by GoooodHardDick: 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Your stupidity and entitlement mentality is legendary. Instead of advising her to get a Job and work so she can get anything she wants for herself, you left all that and encouraged her to depend on a man.

This is exactly why we keep saying it that Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussies.

No sane man will date a liability, let alone thinking of getting married to parasite. U better get rid of this entitlement mentality of yours. Until you become a man's wife, you're not his responsibility. If you want money to buy clothes, go and meet your parents or you get a job and work

Blessedmercy8 answer my questions here na if you get mind . entitlement mentality Kee u there

3 Likes

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by GoooodHardDick: 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
Whoknowsme:
You must be her co-mate. It's your type that goes about making other decent and appreciative ladies Look the same like you. That's why you and your kind will continue to be tossed about.
To think you're my gender is an insult too.
No man other tan your father or husband is your responsibility pls.

Comrade go to any bar, collect anything in my name I'll pay. The Olosho called blessedmercy8 doesn't want to work but depends on a man for survival
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by GoooodHardDick: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

The girl was not ungrateful. She said she already appreciated the guy and the guy just kept going on and on like a parrot. Na the girl no get mouth. If na me, the thing wen I for tell the guy eh.... he go cry

Honestly, You must be a fo0l with an entitlement mentality.

What makes you think you're entitled to a man's money? Are you mad? Is he your father or your husband? Sense fall on you there

1 Like

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Honestly, You must be a fo0l with an entitlement mentality.

What makes you think you're entitled to a man's money? Are you mad? Is he your father or your husband? Sense fall on you there

Seun
Mynd44
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by benqo01(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
Who is that guy Dat do say nigerian girls are useless?you re absolutely right sorry for doubting u

1 Like

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by GoooodHardDick: 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

F00l ! You're the one of the reasons why most of us bash girls on this forum. Imagine your sick stupid and foolish entitlement mentality and yet you're not even ashamed of it. Is the Man the girl's father or husband to give her money for clothes? Why can't she work and get it herself?. Silly u

2 Likes

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by GoooodHardDick: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
benqo01:
Who is that guy Dat do say nigerian girls are useless?you re absolutely right sorry for doubting u

This one dey call blessedmercy8 is worst bro. U no see her comment for 1st page?

1 Like

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by benqo01(m): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

This one dey call blessedmercy8 is worst bro. U no see her comment for 1st page?

I SEE AM I BIN NO EXPECT ANYTHING SENSIBLE

1 Like

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Whoknowsme: 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Comrade go to any bar, collect anything in my name I'll pay. The Olosho called blessedmercy8 doesn't want to work but depends on a man for survival
I'm a lady and it's so saddening and an insult to say that ladies like these are the ones making the good ones look the same with them.

1 Like

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by GoooodHardDick: 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
benqo01:

I SEE AM I BIN NO EXPECT ANYTHING SENSIBLE

grin Comrade you're truly a comrade of vawulence

1 Like

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Whoknowsme: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Ok who knows if my name will be on the list of those Nairalanders who have testified here grin cool
Do you have access to the email link of this your Monika?
It's functional
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by GoooodHardDick: 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Whoknowsme:
I'm a lady and it's so saddening and an insult to say that ladies like these are the ones making the good ones look the same with them.

Honestly, Ladies like blessedmercy8 is the reason why most of us guys always bash ladies on nairaland. Just imagine the daftness and the level of her entitlement mentality.

I sincerely think you should teach and educate her so she can get rid of this her entitlement mentality. Tell her only her parents and her husband is responsible for taking care of her. Let her Stop being a liability and a parasite.

2 Likes

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Whoknowsme: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Honestly, Ladies like blessedmercy8 is the reason why most of us guys always bash ladies on nairaland. Just imagine the daftness and the level of her entitlement mentality.

I sincerely think you should teach and educate her so she can get rid of this her entitlement mentality. Tell her only her parents and her husband is responsible for taking care of her. Let her Stop being a liability and a parasite.
I've met some ladies like blessedmercy8 who are not ready to take advice from anyone but only wants to act on their own advice.
I have one as a friend who says she will never marry an average man but a rich man who can take care of her. I've tried to dissuade her from such thoughts but to no avail.
I can't even remember the last year my dad gave me money or the last month my bf gave me money. I have the responsibility of taking care of myself and not relying on any man other than my dad or husband.
As for ladies like blessedmercy8, she'll only learn when she marries a man who lies about his wealth to her. Those kind of ladies are far from repentance.

1 Like

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Silentgroper(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Stingy man, na Dem. They can't part with more than 5k.
FYI, I don't depend on any man but God and my income from a legit source. I work very hard to avoid men like you talking trash to me because of money I burn at a sitting.

I gift people that amount without flinching. Na God.
Aunty, xmas don almost near. Mke i drop aza?

2 Likes

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by GoooodHardDick: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Whoknowsme:
I've met some ladies like blessedmercy8 who are not ready to take advice from anyone but only wants to act on their own advice.
I have one as a friend who says she will never marry an average man but a rich man who can take care of her. I've tried to dissuade her from such thoughts but to no avail.
I can't even remember the last year my dad gave me money or the last month my bf gave me money. I have the responsibility of taking care of myself and not relying on any man other than my dad or husband.
As for ladies like blessedmercy8, she'll only learn when she marries a man who lies about his wealth to her. Those kind of ladies are far from repentance.

Too many wisdom in one post. Honestly I'm highly surprised we still have sound and intelligent lady like you in this forum. I'm really impressed.

Blessedmercy8 you should come and learn how to be independent from this lady. Ask her to teach you wisdom so you can Stop being a liability and a parasite.

Once again Dear whoknowsme , on behalf of Alpha males and Redpillers worldwide we say a very big thank you for this sound preaching of yours. God will continue to bless you. Honestly we're impressed

2 Likes

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by GoooodHardDick: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Silentgroper:
Aunty, xmas don almost near. Mke i drop aza?

People like that have nothing bro. We know her types very well. Such girls are very quick to call a guy broke while them their selves are depending on men for survival

1 Like

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by GoooodHardDick: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
TRUTHaDDICTED:
The money in your account, minus all the one you got through men, how much balance do you have that's actually your genuine money? Can you also tell us one thing you have ever given to your man(that's if you have any right now) apart from sxc

Fire on comrade.

Blessedmercy8 come and answer this question,,that is if brokeness and poverty go even let you see road answer. We await your response.

1 Like

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Silentgroper(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

People like that have nothing bro. We know her types very well. Such girls are very quick to call a guy broke while them their selves are depending on men for survival
I say mke i call her bluff. Lets see if she's nt all talks..
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by GoooodHardDick: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Stingy man, na Dem. They can't part with more than 5k.
FYI, I don't depend on any man but God and my income from a legit source. I work very hard to avoid men like you talking trash to me because of money I burn at a sitting.

I gift people that amount without flinching. Na God.

You burn money at a sitting?. Your comments on nairaland reeks of poverty. From all your comments, It's so obvious you depend on men for survival. We know your type very well, they're poor and filled with entitlement mentality, always depending on men to give them money. U better go and look for job and work and stop being a liability and a parasite

2 Likes

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by extol1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Whoknowsme:
if all ladies reason like you, i for don marry since. Thanks for your input, i think you are making me to believe that we still have senseful ladies in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Whoknowsme: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
imadiyi:

Thank you, jare', how is your day?
My day was good. Hope you had an awesome day?
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Whoknowsme:
My day was good. Hope you had an awesome day?
Great, my dear!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pictures. / I'm Hungry β€” I Need Food [Picture] / Who Is A REAL MAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.