Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Construction Of Hatchery And Fish Ponds - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Construction Of Hatchery And Fish Ponds (6234 Views)

FSM5280 Hatchery Incubator For SALE In Nigeria For Poultry & Other Eggs. / Rice And Fish For Sale / How To Invest In Poultry Hatchery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of Hatchery And Fish Ponds by Mrcatfish(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2011
Are you going into fish farming and need experts to help construct your hatchery and fish ponds,either concrete or earthen pond ,then you dont need to look any further in your search.we construct hatchery, fish ponds,supply fingerlings and brood stock for breeding. We can also help you secure genuine land for your farm in secure areas  for farming.
    We can also help manage your farm to ensure profit is declared if your farm has not been posting profit.You can contact us on african.catfish@yahoo.com, 08030511847 and 08058252312.
     Attached are some of the projects we had undertaken in the past. We look forward to hear from you.This site can not accomodate more pictures but if you want details of our work you can send a mail to the email address

Re: Construction Of Hatchery And Fish Ponds by Mrcatfish(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2011
These are some of the hatchery constructed by us.

Re: Construction Of Hatchery And Fish Ponds by Fhemmmy: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2011
Are these recent pictures of they are as dated as the pix specified?
If they are that old, could you display what you have done recently?

Also, how would i know if the fingerlins that you would produce would be good and will grow . . . cos i have seen and heard of bad fingerlins

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Hatchery And Fish Ponds by EuroMeko(m): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2011
Looking for acreage near Ibadan/Ijebu Ode for fish farming.

Do you have as such?

Re pictures, email me the pictures of your current projects and I can put a simple site up for you like I did fo rJames at FishFarmForLease.VillageHeadMaster.Com

(1) (Reply)

Equipment Leasing And Hiring Business Plan. / UK Used LCD,LED TV Of All Sizes For Sale / Western Union Bug 2013 Is Working Ooo Naija's. Bleep The Goverment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.