Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? (9553 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding / Why Do Men Put On Weight After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by iterator: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2011
hmm learning somethings here. Would definitely not want to lose my packs. cool
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by armyofone(m): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2011
yeah, why wouldn't they get fat when madam is made an unpaid cook/chef while keeping her 9-5 job/ graveyard nursing shift undecided
naija man no dey take awufu dey play. tell am say make una go chop out eh, you go hear how granny dey cook ikokore and mama made my favorite ogbono/egusi soup na im i take grow up,  tongue

fat men? umm, unpalatable sight. where will the fat be? the bottom? ewww, the brea.st? sigh, the neck? phew oturugbeke, the flabby hand? oh safe my soul, definitely not the balls. pls go to the gym, no fatty bobo in my dictionary

grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by dayokanu(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2011
^^ I am sure you wont mind if the fat is in the Deeyykk
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2011
vislabraye:

Are you sure ? Men do a lot of work O. They may add weight but i notice they become weaker  grin

Like what work?
Sitting down on the lazyboy chair with remote control at hands, while the wife is running from the kitchen to the bedroom to change the diaper and afterwards, the man still wanna ride her?

I beg, only few of the Nigerian men helps, especially in Nigeria
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Like what work?
Sitting down on the lazyboy chair with remote control at hands, while the wife is running from the kitchen to the bedroom to change the diaper and afterwards, the man [b]still wanna ride her
?

I beg, only few of the Nigerian men helps, especially in Nigeria[/b]

why do ppl talk about this ride as its only man;s enjoyment, is the woman aswell so count it out!
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2011
Toaskarity:

why do ppl talk about this ride as its only man;s enjoyment, is the woman aswell so count it out!

You refused to get the content of the statement . . . cool
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by mansmith(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2011
good points from all,the guys stops doing almost everything at home,eats good food always but how about the increase in sexual activites?
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by minute(f): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2011
Perhaps their wives are too well meaning and want to "feed them to death" . . . .killing

them off nicely while feeding them with lots of greasy foods they like that will clog up

their arteries . . . nobody can prove they were killing them softly . . . to be widows again

and go looking for new "victims".

I don't know really.
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2011
man smith:

good points from all,the guys stops doing almost everything at home,eats good food always but how about the increase in intimate activites?
Hahahaha. Vry funny.lol
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by shevon: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2011
I never even marry my intended done dey make sure say I add weight (says big men have smaller pp, and she is tryign to reduce mine, imagine!) Anyways, OP, it is true to an extent if u let them feed u fat. Just stand ur ground and tell them, " cheesy :Plook, woman, leave me the way u married me o!"
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by babaowo: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2011
because they  stop visiting their olosho's.
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by cicero(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2011
Because they become couch potatoes after the wedding
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by horny4u(f): 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2011
You cannot like Nigerian food and not love the gym with time it will show
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by oziomatv(m): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2011
cus, no more "bros wetin u get for house, u cook new soup? I couldn't meet up the supermarket after work. abeg  rescue your pally"
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by mallorca(m): 12:40am On Sep 01, 2011
horny4u:

You cannot like Nigerian food and not love the gym with time it will show

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by kandiikane(m): 1:05am On Sep 01, 2011
It's totally a sign of a good wife and good living. Some women are so troublesome, the husband never adds weight cos of d stress

What about the women? Is it the sign of a good husband and good living?
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by Sike(m): 1:36am On Sep 01, 2011
Rest Of Mind, i think.
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by item: 2:33am On Sep 01, 2011
Some times it maybe as a result of enjoying sex with feeling bad about it.
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 01, 2011
we naija guys tend to lose a lot of weight when we get married to naija women because marriage life with a nigerian woman na too much stress.I know this guy who was two times fatter than american rapper fat joe but as soon as he got married to this igbo girl i knew back then he lost a lot of weight and withing 4 months he looked like a chronic HIV patient grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 3:08am On Sep 01, 2011
lefulefu:

we naija guys tend to lose a lot of weight when we get married to naija women because marriage life with a nigerian woman na too much stress.I know this guy who was two times fatter than american rapper fat joe but as soon as he got married to this igbo girl i knew back then he lost a lot of weight and withing 4 months he looked like a chronic HIV patient grin grin grin

A man that is as fat as FAT joe and cos he married to a Nigerian woman now have to lose so much weight to look like an HIV stricken person, the man needs to check himself . . .most often, men are the problem, but our ego wont let us admit it . . .most of the time a Nigerian man out of Nigeria wanna live like a king like they used to live in Nija and make the woman cater to all his needs and his pocket cant afford such . . . .yet, we will blame the woman for being demonic . . . .it is not a demonic things, na poverty sometimes
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:36am On Sep 01, 2011
Because they start getting good loving and good food from the wify and that if you are married to the who gives you peace and not the one who will drive you phucking nuttss!!
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 3:41am On Sep 01, 2011
NRI PRIEST:

Because they start getting good loving and good food from the wify and that if you are married to the who gives you peace and not the one who will drive you phucking nuttss!!

I agree with that
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by Exponental(m): 7:41am On Sep 01, 2011
One thing less to worry abt, "food": bread n akara, bread n mineral, mama put etc refined into regular delicacies @least for som tym afta marriage.
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by 2nex(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2011
evidence of gd livn, shows the wife is realy takn care of him
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by oyanwumi: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2011
Me i feel, if y have a gud wife & y love her, Even if the cooking is not too fantastic and she satisfies you in the other way round. Men, Wetin remain, na fatty body ooo Gba be. grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by deluxecad(m): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2011
"Why Do Married Men Lose Weight After Marriage?" should have been more suitable.

Woman wahala grin
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by manakeagie: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2011
Most of the times when people get married most of them get peace of mind , especially the men are not worried of who will cook for them, food is always prepared in time, basically thats why people put on weight when they get married
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by Gbenge77(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2011
In some cases,that could be attributed to the wife's cooking expertise.
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by NatGas(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2011
I think its d same with the ladies---though child birth is their main issue.But I think the men eat good food more, less waka and becoming more lazy.this is true and where is this notion that if a person is growing fat he or she is happy? I think this myth is from Nija alone!Personally I think fat comes with a certain age and its about that time that we Nigerians get married,
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^^ Lol . . .less waka, that is a funny one
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by pssword: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2011
Food on tap peeps - just open the fridge and the wonderful scent of soup with all the garnishing and orishirishi slams your senses. Only the most strong willed can resist - am I afraid I'm not one of them smiley
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2011
Fhemmmy:

You refused to get the content of the statement . . . cool
i got it frnd just that we use to think that the act is our pleasure alone, u know, cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother / What Baby Food Will Be Good For A Baby Of Two Weeks? / Pregnant For A Yoruba Man. I Am African American. HELP!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.