Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys (2504 Views)

Come And Have Fun Guys!!! Christmas Goodies!!!! / What "Table" Means To Men. / Just For Fun: Guys Which One Is Ur Choice, Ladies Which Type Is URS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by thestreets(m): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by thestreets(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2022
Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by thestreets(m): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by opanco: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
I have never done this before but current situations got me jittery. I need help with a good job. I have a good Bsc. I graduated with a 2.1 Am an orphan. I struggled to go to school. Now I finished. A good job is hard to find. It seems because I don't have someone highly connected I can't get a good job. I need help. Am 34 years. I need to make headway in life. My mates are married. I have been doing small small jobs here and there, from one State to another but they don't seem to break the ice. Please if you can be my destiny helper, I will forever appreciate. Am computer literate and a graphics designer. You can reach me on 07034930579
Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
Bros forget that "my mates are married" and focus on the job aspect of life. If those your mates tell you wetin dem dey see for marriage fa, you go happy say you dey single laidis.

I have like how many friends wey don confide in me that it seems the regret marrying quick. Not that their wives are not great ladies, at least I know them and share dip secrets but here dudes dey lament. These guys are men in Fed payroll o, no be LG or State dey lament. Relax yasef before you commit eternal mistake with that statement.

I don't underrate marriage cos I am married but bro it should not be a yardstick to measure your misery or success.

I no follow for those wey go say make you go learn skills cos same skills need money to start the learning ni and laidis you no getam. It is quite frustrating after the hurdles of Uni fa, even with First Class person na pauper. I understand you situation seriously. Just keep pushing your CVs and stop be a misery to yasef, e go sup surely. Here good to project ya CV..you can cover ya real names.

To keep soul and body together find joy within yasef.

2 Likes

Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Street is here is your providing abilities.
How much you can cater for everyone who matters at a very short notice.
Street is knowing you are Probably never be truly loved even with everything you provided.
Street is how you survived in place where everyone is chasing survival, where you know it's a dog eat dog world,yet you still need to show love.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by Caleb15(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Street or Trenches, o.p which one
Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by thestreets(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by thestreets(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2022

3 Likes

Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by Smartguyboy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
thestreets:
Hey people! I have been a guest here since my uni days. I got to know about NL from 2 of my friends. We no longer link up and that's life. I would like us to play a game here. Life is very interesting and I can say I am really happy now that I just realized I only got one ticket. I strongly believe in reincarnation but the thing is I don't know how long it will take before I am reborn when I die. With this new knowledge I have thrown away loads of stuffs such as:
1. anger
2. hate
3. fear
4. what people think of me

I used to sleep on NL. Yea, you are not blind. It was my get away place and I want to thank all the great people who make this place lively.

There is so much hate here and heated debate about how to treat women in order to be loved exceptionally by them and all what not. But all that is not what we will be doing here. I would like us to come share our stories here and how we are surving in this hood(9ja). Some are born lucky. By this I mean they have rich parents but then the universe is funny. Most of these rich kids got issues. Some are born with incurable diseases, some are disabled, some are into some deep shits that keep them perpetually on drugs. Funny right. So in this pool of money you see them drowning helplessly.
The poor kids at times got caring and available parents, cool looks and attitude but surviving becomes something else. Some will never take you to where they live because it's a rat hole. What Am I trying to say. We all got our shit to handle and the truth is your happiness depends on how well you handle your shit. And how can you handle your shit if you don't accept you for you

No fighting here. If you got no comment then you can become a silent observer. I want us to encourage those who come here to read threads. looking for updates on job threads. Praying day and night for update. My heart goes out to everyone out there still standing on all fours. Everything is going to be good.

Welcome to the street

You mean 9-5 update or base on who know update?
Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by samiabigail: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
embarassed
Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by thestreets(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by thestreets(m): 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Smartguyboy:

You mean 9-5 update or base on who know update?

We are here to share our stories and spread love. If you have update you can still drop it.

1 Like

Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by thestreets(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2022
Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by thestreets(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2022
Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by Fakbrown: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2022
thestreets:
check this out if you have the time :
https://www.metroopinion.com/ng?pbid=MTM5MjptZXRybw==&gclid=Cj0KCQiA14WdBhD8ARIsANao07gVKQd-JWrinnWubcfeR3xsGtT1unvtR4JX70GNdnCuQ3pti_6dlVoaApdOEALw_wcB

Street for me is your survival ability. I could write more but jux my short definition

And lastly does metro opinions need just vpn or ip and what is there threshold of withdrawal

I run surveys
Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by sageb: 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
thestreets:

Bro. You just have to calm down. I created this thread for pals like you. Life is deep and one thing I want you to know is this as long as you are putting in your efforts you will get paid. My happiness is that you have a skill and a good one for that matter. Don't look at people bro. Focus on you. I was given a timeline to move from where I was staying. Corona virus lock down and one other package(name withheld to keep my identity secret) hit me so hard that I lost my accommodation and I could not return to my base. It was really rough for me. The neighbors were looking at me like a criminal. I don't usually go out. I was busy learning coding inside the house. I also learned other computing skills. At some point I could not continue to learn because the person I was staying with kept asking me when I will start making money from what I was learning. Damn life was hard. I held it all in and took a break.Things became harder when my income source was cut off and my reserve dried up. But one thing about me is that I learned early in life that a man must have a strong support

I believe in God and I don't worship men of God but God himself. I can still picture in my mind how they used to laugh at me anything I prayed in front of them. It was my rosary(divine mercy because I was born a catholic. Religion by ascription. I did not choose. But now bro I got my own crib, a nice job that puts food on my table and helps me clear my siblings bills without stress. I work from the comfort of my room. Those programming concepts I learned has helped me in solving real word problems. So you see no knowledge is a waste.

I skipped the part where I used to trek from Magboro to Arepo to do a factory job. I stand for 8 hours per day and this happens from Monday to Friday. I had no choice then. The Chinese guys gave us meals at noon and that will be my meal for the day. I had a family then but I wanted to be out there on my own far away from home. Why did I go there? To gain skills for free and it almost worked out. Let me keep this for another time as this will be a very long and lively thread. I will copy your moniker and save it somewhere and as I am working I will be looking for places where you can sell your skills to foreigners for some money. For now do any job close to you that can put food on your table and try to learn a free skill. You can create a LinkedIn account and show what you can do. The universe has a way of helping her people. You will laugh soonest.

You have been through a lot
What an emotional story.
Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by DaddyCash: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
On the streets many live vain lives pursuing shadow.

It's full of nuisance and dreams and expectations.

There on the streets you are confronted with many choices..good, bad or the ugly way of life and your socio-economic background plays a major factor in deciding which way to go.
Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by thestreets(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
Fakbrown:

Street for me is your survival ability. I could write more but jux my short definition

And lastly does metro opinions need just vpn or ip and what is there threshold of withdrawal

I run surveys

Dig deeper boss. the only thin I can tell you that it ain't fake.
Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by thestreets(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
sageb:

You have been through a lot
What an emotional story.

It made me strong, smart, wise and a survivor. I will still update this thread when I get less busy with other real stories to help some pals out there understand that whatever you are going through is a process meant to refine you and then make you a king.

1 Like

Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by thestreets(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
DaddyCash:
On the streets many live vain lives pursuing shadow.

It's full of nuisance and dreams and expectations.

There on the streets you are confronted with many choices..good, bad or the ugly way of life and your socio-economic background plays a major factor in deciding which way to go.

Damn. you are grounded. Respect
Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by thestreets(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by thestreets(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2022
Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by thestreets(m): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2023
Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by obinnazy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
opanco:
I have never done this before but current situations got me jittery. I need help with a good job. I have a good Bsc. I graduated with a 2.1 Am an orphan. I struggled to go to school. Now I finished. A good job is hard to find. It seems because I don't have someone highly connected I can't get a good job. I need help. Am 34 years. I need to make headway in life. My mates are married. I have been doing small small jobs here and there, from one State to another but they don't seem to break the ice. Please if you can be my destiny helper, I will forever appreciate. Am computer literate and a graphics designer. You can reach me on 07034930579

'my mates are married', you forgot that your mates are dead, imprisoned, sleeping under the bridge, you must be an Ingrate, thank God for life oo
Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by thestreets(m): 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
Re: What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys by thestreets(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help Me I Am Presently In A Big Mess / To Fathers, Concerning Their Little Daughters(photos) / I Never Dated A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.