Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) (39757 Views)

Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag / Festus Keyamo Celebrates A Governor For Carrying His Own Bag At The Airport(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
GeneralDae:
Why is he always wearing this same cloth?
I am dark skinned and white cloth is my favourite colour .. nothing attached to me.
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by kimacent(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Him no trust pple when Dey follow am that’s why him carry him bag by himself
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Olohunofero: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
I dey tell people say this boy na scam
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Edun00700: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
So na only obi carry bag, no other person cary bag for him team, obi with eyes service
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi and his team lands in Akwa ibom for his campaign , carried his bag by himself as always ..

The presidential candidate of the labour Party and front runner, Mr Peter Obi lands in Akwa ibom for his Presidential campaign. Mr Obi was spotted carrying his luggage by himself .

See photos below

Peter Obi is so Presidencial

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Olutocool1: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
This man is just a perfect match for the type of the president Nigeria needs at the moment, humility, honesty, transparency, accountability, oratory and what have you.
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
ayubaski:
Stingy man, he no wan hear say 1naira miss oo

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
We will soon see peter obi mess by himself grin
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by wolebest: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=119276540]Peter Obi and his team lands in Akwa ibom for his campaign , carried his bag by himself as always ..

The presidential candidate of the labour Party and front runner, Mr Peter Obi lands in Akwa ibom for his Presidential campaign. Mr Obi was spotted carrying his luggage by himself .

See photos below

[/quot

But he should have helped others too now!

Why carry your bag alone?

Chop alone die alone Syndrome dey worry the guy.

This guy must be stingy !!!
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by AbdulCLO: 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
We have seen this rubbish before.....I HAVE NO SHOES now it is I CARRY MY OWN BAGS...... what is the big deal there ?
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by asanausana91: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
So fcking what. Kai Nigerians will slave mentality.
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by GeneralDae: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am dark skinned and white cloth is my favourite colour .. nothing attached to me.
Is that why you should wear only one cloth everyday?
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by romunu(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Who suppose carry his bag for him?
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi and his team lands in Akwa ibom for his campaign , carried his bag by himself as always ..

See photos below

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Ushieig90: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
But why is he always on black? Carrying his bag himself doesn't make him a simple man. He might appear simple but innner mind is dirty.
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
ayubaski:
that is exactly human being we want in Aso rock ,,,,, some thieves are still hiding under buhari buh if obi get there Nigeria will be great again trust God

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Ushieig90: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
But why is he always on black? Carrying his bag himself doesn't make him a simple man. He may appear simple but his inner mind is deceitful.
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Litmus: 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag

What does this mean?

Did elders and leading citizens of our ancient Africa kingdoms - from which we are advised to draw reference in order to shape our present and authenticate ourselves from aping the west - carry thire own stools, mats or yams? undecided
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by factcheckmmm: 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
kezienaira:
A town hall different from........

and What's the meaning of this ad below

Politics is about to get heated
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Poleski: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
ayubaski:

Better to have a stingy man become president than a criminal!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by franudi: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by pfadom: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Stop the hypocrisy!!!

Whether going to prison or not does not change the fact that Doyin Okupe is a certified convict. By going for the option of fine is an admission of guilt and cannot challenge the verdict at an appeal court.

The bottom-line is that Doyin Okupe is an ex-convict without any arguments. N500k for each of the 26 charges he was convicted of. This makes the fines N23 million.

By implication, the fact that Doyin Okupe is the DG, Presidential Campaign Council for Obi-Datti is a big question mark on the crediblity of his principal. In addition, by rushing to pay the fine is an admission of guilt and still remains a convict.

Peter Obi is a bad product since his chief campaign director general is a certified convict. We reject the hypocritical product for Nigeria in Jesus's Name.

Shameless!!!
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by toneroforever(m): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So Nigerians should vote a packaged fraud because he carried his bag by himself?

This lamba don cast tay tay.

I also saw him drinking the water himself. grin grin

As the year is coming to an end, the amount of stupid comments u make per day keeps increasing.
It's like u r in a competition with Ihordspy,Moh,Mannabbq,Femisplash & some other lowlife creatures for the[b] urchin of the year award[/b].

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
pfadom:
Stop the hypocrisy!!!

Whether going to prison or not does not change the fact that Doyin Okupe is a certified convict. By going for the option of fine is an admission of guilt and cannot challenge the verdict at an appeal court.

The bottom-line is that Doyin Okupe is an ex-convict without any arguments. N500k for each of the 26 charges he was convicted of. This makes the fines N23 million.

By implication, the fact that Doyin Okupe is the DG, Presidential Campaign Council for Obi-Datti is a big question mark on the crediblity of his principal. In addition, by rushing to pay the fine is an admission of guilt and still remains a convict.

Peter Obi is a bad product since his chief campaign director general is a certified convict. We reject the hypocritical product for Nigeria in Jesus's Name.

Shameless!!!
Stop crying bro

You cry too much
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by pfadom: 12:44am On Dec 20, 2022
Look at a wailing wailer crying more than the bereaved. You'd better take care of your mental health.

Miserable being cheesy grin

PrinceOfLagos:

Stop crying bro

You cry too much
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by lukency(m): 2:09am On Dec 20, 2022
And so what?
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Kingabia1998(m): 4:55am On Dec 20, 2022
ayubaski:
Yes oo at least we no go hear one naira lost for his economy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Rolings: 5:53am On Dec 20, 2022
ecolime:
Fit and active

Out of all three.....only one man has been consistent with his political party.... consistent with his ideology.....that man is Tinubu.

Obi left the party that made him for a party he thought could make him president to another party thats opposite of his ideology as a shrewd Capitalist has no business in a Labour party

Atiku has been crisscrossing between pdp and apc in search of the elusive presidency.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Rexnegro(m): 7:40am On Dec 20, 2022
clinician2x:

Idiots like him full Nigeria, that's why this country can't make any progress. So many idiots de the area
I no his types and I don't reply them sensibly rather use that my place your hand on your head and say after me... I BE MUMU MAN lol Such peeps are stupid set
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by nawebco(m): 9:09am On Dec 20, 2022
Was he carrying the bag himself when he was the governor?

Fool obisenses

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Gandrova: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2022
This is stupidity of the highest order. What is duty of his personal assistant? Public stunt can't fetch him votes needed. There is delegation of responsibilities.
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Gandrova: 9:50am On Dec 20, 2022
nawebco:
Was he carrying the bag himself when he was the governor?

Fool obisenses
Help me ask them ooo! Hopeless set of people.
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
Obi is very smart and intelligent he knows that this apc wicked vindictive regime can easily set him up by implicating him with drugs if he is careless with his luggage. They already know that he is now a major threat that can no longer be taken for granted that's why they are now attacking him and those very close to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates / 15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting / Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.