Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Is It Ok For Bolt Drivers To Have Conversations With Riders During A Trip - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok For Bolt Drivers To Have Conversations With Riders During A Trip (1051 Views)

I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) / What Does "Spam Me" Mean During Conversations? / Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok For Bolt Drivers To Have Conversations With Riders During A Trip by marvelck: 5:00am On Dec 20, 2022
Is it appropriate for bolt/Uber drivers to have conversations with riders while on a trip? Ain't they suppose to just drive and mind their business....

According to some, they don't find it comfortable having a conversation with drivers while on a trip. Do the drivers initiate conversations just to get familiar with riders or for other motives. Especially telling a rider you are meeting for the first time, about your personal life is not appropriate.

Re: Is It Ok For Bolt Drivers To Have Conversations With Riders During A Trip by mployer(m): 5:09am On Dec 20, 2022
You can mind your business whlie still having a conversation with someone.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Bolt Drivers To Have Conversations With Riders During A Trip by Pat081: 5:24am On Dec 20, 2022
marvelck:
Is it appropriate for bolt/Uber drivers to have conversations with riders while on a trip? Ain't they supposed to just drive and mind their business...

According to some, they don't find it comfortable having a conversation with drivers while on a trip. Do the drivers initiate conversations just to get familiar with riders or for other motives? Especially telling a rider you are meeting for the first time, about your personal life is not appropriate.
Yes is good but it should not be too much so that he will not sleep if he tries to sleep hmmmmmmm that is 6feet under the ground ooo
Re: Is It Ok For Bolt Drivers To Have Conversations With Riders During A Trip by Myer(m): 5:27am On Dec 20, 2022
marvelck:
Is it appropriate for bolt/Uber drivers to have conversations with riders while on a trip? Ain't they suppose to just drive and mind their business....

According to some, they don't find it comfortable having a conversation with drivers while on a trip. Do the drivers initiate conversations just to get familiar with riders or for other motives. Especially telling a rider you are meeting for the first time, about your personal life is not appropriate.

No one-size-fits-all answer.
Some customers enjoy drivers that engage them in conversation.
Some don't.
If your customer isn't comfy with it, disengage.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Bolt Drivers To Have Conversations With Riders During A Trip by Sundaycomputer: 5:31am On Dec 20, 2022
Nothing bad about it,
I sale laptop fix laptop buy laptops 08one 3934. 7one. 79

4 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Bolt Drivers To Have Conversations With Riders During A Trip by guuudy87(m): 6:57am On Dec 20, 2022
To be on the safe side, allow the rider start up the conversation
Re: Is It Ok For Bolt Drivers To Have Conversations With Riders During A Trip by popweezy(m): 7:05am On Dec 20, 2022
I believe most of them do it just to get familiar with their customers. Some even do it just to kill loneliness and boredoms. In such situations, you just listen to every word he/ she is saying and avoid saying what will put you in trouble
Re: Is It Ok For Bolt Drivers To Have Conversations With Riders During A Trip by Juoflife1(f): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2022
I personally don't like it. I like a quiet ride without conversation and music smiley
Re: Is It Ok For Bolt Drivers To Have Conversations With Riders During A Trip by Cravemore: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2022
Pat081:
Yes is good but it should not be too much so that he will not sleep if he tries to sleep hmmmmmmm that is 6feet under the ground ooo
someone who is driving cant fall sleep on his way.... what are saying?
Re: Is It Ok For Bolt Drivers To Have Conversations With Riders During A Trip by Pat081: 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Cravemore:
someone who is driving can't fall asleep on his way.... what are saying?
hmmmmmmmmmm I hear you
Re: Is It Ok For Bolt Drivers To Have Conversations With Riders During A Trip by Nostring: 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Cravemore:
someone who is driving cant fall sleep on his way.... what are saying?
haa!.. na wetin kill one boy Seun just last year November.. his boss (the driver) slept off and go hit incoming truck... crazily nothing do the driver embarassed
Re: Is It Ok For Bolt Drivers To Have Conversations With Riders During A Trip by Dshocker(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
marvelck:

As for me, all the time i have used an E-hailing cab, i usually strike up conversation with them, till i get to my destination.
Re: Is It Ok For Bolt Drivers To Have Conversations With Riders During A Trip by Cravemore: 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nostring:
haa!.. na wetin kill one boy Seun just last year November.. his boss (the driver) slept off and go hit incoming truck... crazily nothing do the driver embarassed
execpt for those who are on something, (drug) how will someone ever imagine being on a sweat dream while driving, you must be observant nah...(tragic)
Re: Is It Ok For Bolt Drivers To Have Conversations With Riders During A Trip by Streetmovement(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Absolutely yes, we can have a conversation but not about my personal life.
Re: Is It Ok For Bolt Drivers To Have Conversations With Riders During A Trip by finallybusy: 2:27am On Apr 07, 2023
Transit is boring. Humans are a sociable bunch. Some people look interesting, thus will make one start a convo. Some others look too serious, trying to talk to them fit lead to insult. There is no one size fits all solution here. Try your luck and hope it works.

(1) (Reply)

“is My First Time” – Lady Says As Boyfriend Caught Her In A Room Doing “hooku... / She Said I Was Too Arrogant Because I Am Fed Up / How Many Times Have U Contracted Std In Ur Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.