Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,792 members, 7,745,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 February 2024 at 09:01 PM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (17319 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Anonymous1900: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hello,

Lets leave trust out of it. I do not know you well enough to form any opinion on your genuineness/otherwise. That is sentiment and this is business as you said so they dont mix.

So for an october repayment plan to start, how will that work. how much are you looking to pay back monthly and for how many months.

Also please clarify the bolded below. Not sure what you mean.

Greatestkidb:

Thanks.Good morning. first of all, the goat production business I'm talking about is not part of the plan, I'm only saying it as one of the things I go dey use my profit for if God bless the business. Another thing is that I no plan on replacing my freezer for now. The only thing i dey talk about is paying shop rent and buying few goods items. I know how the country is and I can't dictate how you can help me, I only need you to help me purchase few items to reopen. I will be buying only few items of household immediate use like detergent, maggi, a single roll of milk, salt, biscuit, some mudus of sugar, garri, some bottles of red oil, sweets, chew gum, sachet toothpaste, etc I only have a view of a very small provision shop for now. When God bless the business I will be adding more. I will sell the generator and divide the money into two, one part is to pay 6months shop rent and the other part will be added to whatever you can help me with. For this to work, though provision items expensive now but I'm looking at 30,000. Depend on what God put into your mind maybe less or more of it will be appreciated with thanks as begger has no choice. The thing is i no get anywhere to get this amount cus I dey live from hand to mouth. And I'm also ready to go into agreement if you can lend me, and I will start paying back gradually starting from October ending. Trust me sir/ma to put your money into good use!

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Greatestkidb: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Hello,

Lets leave trust out of it. I do not know you well enough to form any opinion on your genuineness/otherwise. That is sentiment and this is business as you said so they dont mix.

So for an october repayment plan to start, how will that work. how much are you looking to pay back monthly and for how many months.

Also please clarify the bolded below. Not sure what you mean.

Yes. What I mean is that I have a buyer who dey ready to buy my Generator for #14,000 cus the gen need some small repair. So I plan to use #9000 (rent is 1500 per month since I'll not be using electricity) of the money to pay for 6months shop rent. The remaining money will be added to #30,000 I will need from you to buy goods.
If you decide to borrow me the 30,000, though it's from this business that I will be feeding myself but by God's grace, I will be paying 5000 per month, and even more if business is going fine. So please give me a repayment period of 6months to pay everything back. I understand it's not an easy thing to trust a stranger but give me an iota of doubt. That is why I'm asking for a breathing period of a month before starting repayment. One thing is by God's grace I will surely pay back. Thank you.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Anonymous1900: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2023
1. so you plan to use 35,000 for the business after paying for a shop and 6 months rent @ 9,000.
2. You hope to get a loan of 30,000 from me then add 5,000 from generator sales and pay back 5000/month for 6 months starting from October

Here are the questions plaguing my mind:
1. What is the greatest risk you think can impact your business negatively to prevent you from achieving these targets.
2. Explain how a business of 35,000 will generate monthly:
a. income of 5,000 to repay loan,
b. Extra money to survive and stand on your feet (maybe another 5,000), and
c. capital to restock and enable business continuity or growth.
3. Explain what renting a shop will add to your business for profitability, and have you considered investing that extra 9k in your business at least in the initial stage.
4. since i am loaning you, should there not be interest on my returns monthly. Why should i take all the risk and you all the reward. What risk are you taking to ensure this business succeeds?

Greatestkidb:

Yes. What I mean is that I have a buyer who dey ready to buy my Generator for #14,000 cus the gen need some small repair. So I plan to use #9000 (rent is 1500 per month since I'll not be using electricity) of the money to pay for 6months shop rent. The remaining money will be added to #30,000 I will need from you to buy goods.
If you decide to borrow me the 30,000, though it's from this business that I will be feeding myself but by God's grace, I will be paying 5000 per month, and even more if business is going fine. So please give me a repayment period of 6months to pay everything back. I understand it's not an easy thing to trust a stranger but give me an iota of doubt. That is why I'm asking for a breathing period of a month before starting repayment. One thing is by God's grace I will surely pay back. Thank you.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by superintendents(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
Anonymous1900:
1. so you plan to use 35,000 for the business after paying for a shop and 6 months rent @ 9,000.
2. You hope to get a loan of 30,000 from me then add 5,000 from generator sales and pay back 5000/month for 6 months starting from October

1. What is the greatest risk you think can impact your business negatively to prevent you from achieving these targets.
3. Explain what renting a shop will add to your business for profitability, and have you considered investing that extra 9k in your business at least in the initial stage.
4. since i am loaning you, should there not be interest on my returns monthly. Why should i take all the risk and you all the reward. What risk are you taking to ensure this business succeeds?

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Greatestkidb: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
Anonymous1900:

1. Exactly sir/ma
2. Yes, October ending

1. Though it's a business I'm into before and market dey always dey cus of few sellers here but the greatest risk affecting this business is instability of price while buying goods from the wholesaler cus of the current inflation, but I can manage to handle it as it's a business I'm into before by God's grace.
2. I'm looking at profit of like #1000 daily excluding capital. So my plan is to be using only the profit for loan repayment and feeding without touching the initial capital. The initial capital will still be use for restock.
3. The shop is necessary because that will be my market, it's an avenue where buyers can come to me, cus where I dey live is not an open place so I need to get a place where I can display my goods. If I decide to put everything into the business without a place to sell, it's just like a car without an engine.
4. Lol. You're absolutely correct. Since it's only a small business, my only reward is that I will have something to do and feed out of it, till I repay everything. But since you have the intention of helping me as I plead earlier, pls state your interest and I will work towards it too by God's grace. I know I'll be running the business with someone's fund, so I'll try my possible best to manage the funds properly, and time dedication. Another risk on my part is running the business on loan (from you), to ensure proper running of it and also how to manage competition from other sellers by renting a place with only few sellers and where there's high demand.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Anonymous1900: 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
Please repeat this respose in the new thread i just created. i want to have a better handle on these things going forward.

Greatestkidb:

1. Exactly sir/ma
2. Yes, October ending

1. Though it's a business I'm into before and market dey always dey cus of few sellers here but the greatest risk affecting this business is instability of price while buying goods from the wholesaler cus of the current inflation, but I can manage to handle it as it's a business I'm into before by God's grace.
2. I'm looking at profit of like #1000 daily excluding capital. So my plan is to be using only the profit for loan repayment and feeding without touching the initial capital. The initial capital will still be use for restock.
3. The shop is necessary because that will be my market, it's an avenue where buyers can come to me, cus where I dey live is not an open place so I need to get a place where I can display my goods. If I decide to put everything into the business without a place to sell, it's just like a car without an engine.
4. Lol. You're absolutely correct. Since it's only a small business, my only reward is that I will have something to do and feed out of it, till I repay everything. But since you have the intention of helping me as I plead earlier, pls state your interest and I will work towards it too by God's grace. I know I'll be running the business with someone's fund, so I'll try my possible best to manage the funds properly, and time dedication. Another risk on my part is running the business on loan (from you), to ensure proper running of it and also how to manage competition from other sellers by renting a place with only few sellers and where there's high demand.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Greatestkidb: 12:52am On Sep 25, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Please repeat this respose in the new thread i just created. i want to have a better handle on these things going forward.

Thank you so much I really appreciate you. May God continue to shower you his blessings. Amen.
Sorry, I will appreciate it if you can help me edit out my acct no from where you quoted it before scammers start coming for me.lols.(opay accts are open to fraudulent calls and messages).
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Greatestkidb: 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
Anonymous1900:

This are the items I was able to get. I paid a carpenter 1500 to help me use my former woods to make this shelves. I will meet someone if she can help me with a mudu of sugar, salt and garri (on credit) so I can be selling them in bits in a nylon which I can place in the remaining space of the shelf.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by odinga1of: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
fergie001:
undecidedMy list plenty ooooo... Lol

Eaztzide geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex SamuelAnyawu engineerboat robosky02 oluDharay
mangekyoalt paulolee Ojeemah Playmaker1 egusishankly athemisia ojuntana yomi1504 obembet jasonscoolari freestuffsng odewaleadesoye aiel123 johnnyessence ejimatic agberagbaoye jokerman nwanyiogwashi odinga1of garfield1 saintkeppy aaa593 righteousness2 gloryhomemaker penguin2 vicdom naptu2 clockwisereport manna (Seun & his mods)

Some other omissions, make una no vex ooooo grin

Oga Boss good evening sir

Can Nigerians apply for DV lottery 2024?

Cc: Naijayoutubeman, naptu2, GboyegaD.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by adeoyekay(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
My shout out to

Sir Rontolo
SkyView01
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by robosky02(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
fergie001:
undecidedMy list plenty ooooo... Lol

Some other omissions, make una no vex ooooo grin

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Greatestkidb: 12:26am On Oct 24, 2023
Anonymous1900:

I am very sorry for putting that fake pix it was because I didn't start immediately as at then. Pls forgive me. If you check the accuser's posts you will see that all his post are bent on stopping people from getting help by labelling everyone fake. However I don't have the mind/intention of scamming you and I will try my best to fulfill my promise as we agreed. Thank you sir.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Liliantalks: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
obembet:
2022 as been amazing year despite all the up-and-down, God has been faithful. Also, I
appreciate God for keep me and my family alive and also my great Nairalanders . You guys have been so wonferful this year.

So let me specially appreciate my wonferful Nairalanders that as make me Smile This Year even Thought some of them are ready to beat me whenever we see for real.

My special Shoutout to All Nairaland football Fans, MJBOLT kosky, MizzD, safarigirl,Venita switlily25,Twaci,Mimienudles,prettybae23,
queenbetsy,sweettease,Liliantalks,kestolove95
curvysola,Ladylite,obembet, Facebooker,
Amatarasha, Prettydiamond, obontami, Lamanii22, Joystark, missimelda01
Dizzyrascal also my English teacher grammarnazi2 , Anfield247 also to my special mod Mynd44 Odewaleadesoye
Seun Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique Mukina2 Fynestboi Zzor Nlf.pmod . Also my Pessi Fans, OJEEMAH paulolee Joebayo217 Kingcalls ThierryJay NLPoliceWoman Vinnie2000 Fergie001and Sammy07 . I Love you all and God bless you.

Nlfp.mod
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

left this app for a while , just seeing this , thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ways You Can Waste Money Without Realizing It / What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? / Another Fake Account O!!! vizkiz is a foolish fake boi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.