Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,148 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Any Further Attack On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Will Attract The Wrath Of God - Pastor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Any Further Attack On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Will Attract The Wrath Of God - Pastor (365 Views)

Further Attack On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Will Attract The Wrath Of God - Oguntimehin / Tell Us Why You Don’t Want Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Be The Next President Of / Hate Crime Law: Biden Signs To Protect Asian Americans From Further Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Further Attack On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Will Attract The Wrath Of God - Pastor by PeterOnu(m): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
In an interview with newsmen in Abuja,The President, Nigeria Coalition of Pastors for Good Leaders recently disclosed that, any attack on the person of the presidential candidate of the APC Bola Ahmed Tinubu will attract the wrath of God;

Can you introduce yourself or can we meet you ?

My name is Apostle Babatunde Oguntimehin, president Nigerian coalition of pastor for good governance.

Tell us why we are here ?

We are here because i received a message from the throne of grace and for me to tell Nigerians and the world that; Tinubu is the most qualified Nigerian to be president in 2023 and any attack on him will attract the wrath of God.

How large is the membership of the Nigeria Coalition of Pastors for Good Leaders that you head?

We have our executives all over the (36) states of the federation. We have a database for that. In every state, we have a nine-man executive committee. We can produce the name and address of the church for anyone who wishes to verify. We are not a faceless group. At the town hall meetings where we declared our support for (the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola) Tinubu, we had no fewer than 630 pastors and that is just for Abuja. We have more than 1,500 pastors who are members in Abuja. We are planning towards our summit in Abuja where 4,000 pastors have been penciled down to attend. Our members are more than that; if not for financial constraints we will have more than that number. We are doing this on our own. The intention is for these pastors to talk to their members. So, if I say today that I can give Tinubu 10 million votes, I know what I am saying.

Recently, some people have been attacking the person Bola Ahmed Tinubu, what do you to say about the attacks on him ?

I am warning that any further attack on Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Candidate, would attract the wrath of God.

It is being speculated that, you have been heavily paid to endorse the APC candidate, is this true or not ?

Let me say it clearly now, We have not received any money from the person or candidate of the APC Bola Ahmed Tinubu, our support for Ahmed Tinubu is because of his track records, indisputable capability to effectively manage human, material resources and visible progress stood him out as the most qualified Nigerian to be president in 2023.

And you are not doing this in anticipation of political appointment, contracts or favours or recognition ?

I was once a Special Assistant to a minister under Jonathan and I have not founded this group then. We are doing this to support the aspiration of our preferred candidate to become the president and ensure that Nigerians enjoy the dividends of democracy.

Tell us exactly the kind of person or leader, Nigeria really needs in the forth coming elections ?

In 2023, the country needs a capable leader with progressive ideas to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari and to build on the progress recorded by the current administration and that person is Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

What do you have to say about the umbrella body of christians in Nigeria based on their stance ?

Let me state this clearly; "Our support for Bola Ahmed Tinubu is political and not spiritual. Recently, about four days ago in our prayer the Holy Spirit revealed to me that any further attack on Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the person or people will see the wrath of God because his candidature is the making of God to this country now, God has a hand on his candidature".

If you study what is happening in the political circles, you have to be very careful and look back at what is happening to Christians in the country. Ethnicity is ticker than religion in the country. God does not bother if you are a Christian or a Muslim. Today, I am a Christian, and tomorrow I can be a Muslim but I am a Yoruba man today, there is no way I can stop being one. We can restrict our political demand to ethnicity, that is why we support a candidate from the South. We do not focus our support on religion; that is the message we are passing. We must understand something, it is their turn today; tomorrow it could be a Christian-Christian ticket. What we are doing will be a pointer in case of any opposition.

Is the Nigeria Coalition of Pastors for Good Leaders, a registered group in Nigeria ?

Of course, we are. We first operated under the Nigerian League of Pastors for Good Governance; we just changed the name.I have been the leader of the group since 2018.

What are your final or parting words ?

Let me restate this again, our support for Bola Ahmed Tinubu is purely political, not spiritual.

And in 2023, the country needs a capable, visionary leader, peoples builder and a nation transformer in a short time with progressive ideas to succeed the current administration seamlessly and that person is Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Tinubu’s practicable ideas in governance make him the most qualified successor and saleable choice for the job. Haters should not sabotage the effort of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. No human being should sabotage it,”

Re: Any Further Attack On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Will Attract The Wrath Of God - Pastor by Akacollins7: 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Like cash out

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Part Time 2023/2024 Form Now Out / Zendly Pro Review 2023 ⚠️ Huge Bonuses ⚠️ Full OTO Details !!!!! / Learn How To Make VTU Website And App And Earn Passive Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.