Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior (37560 Views)

The Bible Does Not Support Drinking Alcohol, Don't Let Anyone Fool You / First Fruit: Don't Let Anyone Tell You Not To Give To God In 2019 / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival (2) (3) (4)

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by DEROXMAN: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
bonnyhope:

Jesus!!

Cancer of the mouth loading
pls are you being serious
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Lucasmuyiwaa: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pastor, how do you know that people lick plates ?
You’re also not safe in this situation o Abeg make we dey try clear ourselves sometimesz
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by int0x80(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
He looks so hungry!
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Munzy14(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
viyon02:
If couples are legally married, any form of sex position or act they choose is their business. No man of God has the spiritual right to discuss it with them. God purposely created sex to solve many issues and problem in marriage and above all to creat strong bond between them.
I tire o.. cheesy

BJ wey men dey use relax, one pulpit CEO don come drop quote to cause wahala.

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by treatise: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
TMSMedia:
A Nigerian pastor, Rev. Bernard Achiuior has warned his followers to refuse oral s*x, IGBERETV reports.

He said oral s*x is more "demonic" than other forms of sex.

He wrote on his Facebook page;
This seems axiomatic ; is there any Bible verses to back his claim?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02g9f12Vo4UmWSReidMeykado4mrsjYT2MAe3ivGf7mt3W1SYN9cG4AjG5oVwycphcl&id=100075840068840
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by juman(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Attention seeker.

That kind of yahoo pastors do licking of church members like hell.
All female members of the church are suya.
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Tinubumyman: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Forget the demonic aspect of it.

Is it hygienic?

Why put your God given mouth into something that bleaches pant?

Tufiakwa!!!!
so there are more Men who suck women private part and women who allow there private part to be suck in this forum....likes is shocking.....no wonder u no longer make sense in ur comments on different issues on this forum
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by highness25(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
TMSMedia:
A Nigerian pastor, Rev. Bernard Achiuior has warned his followers to refuse oral s*x, IGBERETV reports.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02g9f12Vo4UmWSReidMeykado4mrsjYT2MAe3ivGf7mt3W1SYN9cG4AjG5oVwycphcl&id=100075840068840
Oga, if you no de do am, how you take know say people de do am?
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by stormborn28(m): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
I pity his gullible followers.
Hmmmmmm... You go like that licking aspect more than the main banging exercise oooooo
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by noble2faith(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
GistFullGround:

He must have tried to lick one of his choristers but the smell oozing from her cunt was too much, hence he is warning the "brothers" to be mindful!

Akọ werey plenty for nairakand, i swear cheesy
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Kisico: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
People didn't understand his grammer, and that is why they are dragging him like a tiger generator. What he meant is that it is more demonic than it is lovemaking, more like, it is not actually the lovemaking that it is perceived to be. He didn't mean that lovemaking is demonic for married couple.

He is very right. Most Men don't do it for lovemaking sake.
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Softmirror: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
stormborn28:

Hmmmmmm... You go like that licking aspect more than the main banging exercise oooooo

OF COURSE!
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by AyakaDunukofia: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
TMSMedia:

That's why I detest these Nigerian pastors. This statement is an invasion of people's privacy. It is not for the idioot to tell a mature lady and man how to derive pleasure from sex. This is how these rogues gain control of the mind of their followers. Remotely and physically control their homes. And equally break these homes at will. Such an illiterate!
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by desmond2pk: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
I can tell you, he is in it
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
I need proof cos it's the real thing for me
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
One of the nastiest and depraving things humans can ever indulge in.
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by FireUpNow(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Always deceiving their followers this is how some prosperity teachers lie to their followers about prosperity. This pastor I am sure dey head his wife steady and dey get constant heading back from his wife and side chick. Nonsense
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by noble2faith(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
This shows how perverted, corrupt and degenerated this generation is! Though the pastor said something wrongly, which is demonizing sex. I believe it was a slip of tongue. But MouthAction is very demonic and unhygienic. That it is not mentioned in directly in the Bible does not make it right. Read the book of James 1vs 1 to the end. You will see where unnatural way of having sex is mentioned as a sign of a debased mind. Even animals do not engage in MouthAction! So MouthAction is very unnatural! Its origin must be from demonic realm!

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by labelle123(f): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Disgusting
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by matm: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
It is incredible that a human and not an animal will put his mouth in a woman's urine and blood flow track .Some go as far as licking anus which is faces outlet.Devil has really dehumanised some people to a level lower than animals.And you want to live long without terminal disease.
Spits!!!

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Funflipper: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Is it hygienic?

Tufiakwa!!!!

Forget that thing! If it is clean; eat it...
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Funflipper: 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
Hmmm! There are just some things i can never ever do. Eating of pu*** is of them undecided

You better learn before you get married o otherwise somebody will be doing it on your behalf.

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by ufuosman(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Some guys dey try I swr
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by nedekid: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Is it hygienic?

Tufiakwa!!!!

Haba!!

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Dumte(m): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nekwa!
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by DaveHarry(m): 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
This man should mind his business. If he doesn't like it, he should leave it for someone like me that enjoy doing it. Something that is sweeter than honey. Do you know the paradisic feelings it gives to a woman? Well, what you don't know is bigger than you.
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Okechinwadike: 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
DEROXMAN:
undecided I did it on Sat o
hell fire candidate
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Wizmj4real(m): 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
I pity his gullible followers.

So you like the linking pass digging abi
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by naijapikin2(m): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
I will stop if he gives me one bible verse to back up his assertion. cool
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by DEROXMAN: 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
Okechinwadike:
hell fire candidate
ah sir it's not like that o am in a private university while she studies in a state school far away and that's my only chance to see her while going home so I just did it to satisfy her
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by elonize(m): 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
ValCon888:
So lovemaking is demonic?
This pastor has no sense.

And the people above are arguing about MouthAction, not considering the entirety of the pastor's statement.
so sucking pussy is love making..dis generation ,mk sm of una get sense..u r d 1 who doesn't have sense..kai angry
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by elonize(m): 12:01am On Dec 21, 2022
edoncast:
The first gal I sucked did not even get wet .A just dey lick dry pussy full of air with smelly odour .

Later discovered the girl is a lesbian
u have lick d licked cheesy

Why We Attacked Catholic Church In Suleja - Suspect Reveals / Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues / Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help