Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? (6421 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Isn't She Too Stubborn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by Katigurl: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2007
ok, lol I just want to know what u other ladies think n your experience, ( if u don't mind)??.
nigerian guys never take no 4 an answer! ( when they ask u out!)

wat u think?
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2007
I wouldn't call that stubborn - more determined! grin
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by cynthya(f): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2007
well,it all depends,cos most men if nt all,do nt joke wit their "egos,none wld lik his ego being deflated,so,dat brings up d issue of bein 'stubborn or determined',but i tell u girl,dont b harsh on d guys,cos they will do anythin 2 get u and once they suceed,u ll b d one 2 suffer because u re already "in", gues u know wat i mean??
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by iice(f): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2007
Yeah some can be stubborn but the same can be said for the women grin grin
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by walemania(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2007
You Girls are v.funny but you ould have thought know that not all Guys cos i have take No from so many ladies anyway maybe its because am still a young Boy,

But i Think the Guy that doesnt take no for an answer is more or less a fool cos what if you breakup with him and you use the excuss of not taking no as an answer against him sorry i dont toy with my hearth so i will never do that i will take no as a answer anyway take care Girls,
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by Configur(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2007
wetin man ppikin wan talk sad.really dont know what to say,d topic is somehow angry
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by Njoy1(f): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2007
Yes Nigerian men are persistent, when it comes to asking a lady out. Persistence is for winners.
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2007
sooooo right. naija men are]so hard-headed. they're not only stubborn, but impatient too
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by sammy6(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2007
Na today you know
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by tnaidaR(f): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2007
iice:

Yeah some can be stubborn but the same can be said for the women grin grin

Correct chic. You say it teh way it is. kiss

@topic,
Who cares? All about knowing the game.
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by dapsycool(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2007
No be una fault, 9ja babes too can be funny,she knows she's just being used as a bed warmer yet she won't let u go, even after showing her she's outdated, she still dey there they preach love. Another funny thing (from experience), A girl might tell u no today and in a month she's in your bedroom doing that thing
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by tnaidaR(f): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2007
dapsycool:

No be una fault, Nigeria babes too can be funny,she knows she's just being used as a bed warmer yet she won't let u go, even after showing her she's outdated, she still dey there they preach love. Another funny thing (from experience), A girl might tell u no today and in a month she's in your bedroom doing that thing

The tin pain u, eh? Ewu grin grin grin
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by dapsycool(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2007
Why call me ewu? When i wasn't refering to anyone here, make i answer your question, Pain me? hell no! I'm a ****, i wont yab you today cos chelsea won, but be informed, ur id dey my black list, i'll be back for your stretched marked ass,
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by ikayy(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2007
How many girls no like make guys dey chase them up and down for naija.to them e mean say they dey hot.
make una talk true, una no dey enjoy am.
After all some girls just don't like going down the first time you toast them. they want to see how far you are willing to go if you truely "love" them.
To them it's being hard to get. grin grin grin grin
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by tnaidaR(f): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2007
dapsycool:

I'm a ****, i wont yab you today because chelsea won
Eww. . chelsea fan? embarassed Whatever happened to ur "great" Drogba? grin

dapsycool:

but be informed, your id dey my black list

D'u need my full name? tongue

dapsycool:

i'll be back for your stretched marked ass,

U might want to refer your sexy skele of a g/f (if you have any) to me and I do her some good feeding. mumu grin
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by tnaidaR(f): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2007
ikayy:

How many girls no like make guys dey chase them up and down for naija.to them e mean say they dey hot.
make una talk true, una no dey enjoy am.
After all some girls just don't like going down the first time you toast them. they want to see how far you are willing to go if you truely "love" them.
To them it's being hard to get. grin grin grin grin

Plz tell your cohorts to take it easy with their cars when "chasing" a girl. You guys almost hit down girls all in the name of toasting my ass. I remember just like y/day when a guy nearly hit me into one of those gutters in PH. una deh try grin grin grin
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by dapsycool(m): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2007
Idiot tnaidaR, your full name is irrelevant, who cares if you almost got hit, what are u trying to tell us? That your ugly ass is attractive. That mumu should be your mama's middle name i guess. It's like u also watch Drogba on your black and white Tv, so missed out on details. I and your papa self no dey same level,so f**k off
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by tnaidaR(f): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2007
dapsycool:

Idiot tnaidaR, your full name is irrelevant, who cares if you almost got hit, what are u trying to tell us? That your ugly ass is attractive. That mumu should be your mama's middle name i guess. It's like u also watch Drogba on your black and white Tv, so missed out on details. I and your papa self no dey same level,so f**k off

Why you call my mom and dad, you bloody orphan? Were you stung by bees in your brain? Animal!
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by dapsycool(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2007
Animal your great pa's other name, enough of naming your family names,ewu, mumu and now Animal, aint interested in those weird names,that belongs to your generation. orphan or not, that doesn't stop me from where i'm going to, or what i/would achieve. I don't like yabbing but some of ya nairaland members just think you can run your mouth like a faulty radio player, and the other person will keep shut. I owe u nothing and u owe me nothing, so i insist u f**k off
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by tnaidaR(f): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2007
Make sure you hit your head on a wall tonight while I head for the club now. See you tmrw dumbo!
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by doyin13(m): 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2007
Radiant don't blame Dapsycool jare.

He is just behaving like all typical [b]stubborn [/b]Nigerian men
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by dapsycool(m): 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2007
tnaidaR, Heading 4 club, slowpoke, that's where ur mom and pop produced you, so don't blame ya,you can as well get drunk in the club and commit suicide.
Doyin u r entitled to ya opinion,just no yab me
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by doyin13(m): 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2007
dapsycool:

Doyin you're entitled to ya opinion,just no yab me

I wouldn't dare Lol
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by kewe(f): 12:40am On Aug 26, 2007
na fight?
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by EkoLomo1(f): 1:59am On Aug 26, 2007
I think it goes both way grin grin
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by tnaidaR(f): 3:09am On Aug 26, 2007
dapsycool:

tnaidaR, Heading 4 club, slowpoke, that's where your mom and pop produced you, so don't blame ya,you can as well get drunk in the club and commit suicide.
Doyin you're entitled to ya opinion,just no yab me

Better quit this shit before you dare start. Banning is the last I think of.
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by dapsycool(m): 6:56am On Aug 26, 2007
No more yabbing, Today na Sunday, I come in peace.I beg no banning, we just joking here aight.
Back to topic, 9ja girls too are stubborn, some don't understand what "NO" means.
Radiant how u dey?
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by dapsycool(m): 6:56am On Aug 26, 2007
No more yabbing, Today na Sunday, I come in peace.I beg no banning, we just joking here aight.
Back to topic, 9ja girls too are stubborn, some don't understand what "NO" means.
Radiant how u dey?
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by Macutie(f): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2007
stubborn ! self centered, selfish, inconsiderate, upon all that most have a one track mind
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by Macutie(f): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2007
stubborn ! self centered, selfish, inconsiderate, upon all that most have a one track mind
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by fawwyb(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2007
Some are stubborn because they want to have a taste of that p***y by all means.  once they are done then the game is over. Am kind.a different sha wink
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by Nella(f): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2007
fawwyb:

Some are stubborn because they want to have a taste of that p***y by all means. once they are done then the game is over. Am kind.a different sha wink

u r kinda different sha?? , lol!

@ topic, kinda right 4rom both side, ( girl n boy) undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! / 25 Photos That Will Make You Cringe Every Time / Be Honest - Can You Handle This Stripper's Huge Curves?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.