Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,576 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? (6424 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Isn't She Too Stubborn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by fawwyb(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2007
@Nella, what do you mean? I know myself. ok?
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by mamaput(f): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2007
oh yes they are.
That is till you become very rude.
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by Nella(f): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2007
fawwyb:

@Nella, what do you mean? I know myself. ok?

I wasn't saying otherwise, just sounded a little weired\sarcastic, u saying it urself,
but srry if u were offended------
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by QueenK1(f): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2007
smileylol, Men don't play with their ego, and all mens ain't sturborn, we just need know how to deal with them as individual. some of them are good. and some of them are so self-center, selfish, stupid n crazy sometimes.

Most nigeria men never take NO!!! for ans when they asked u, even when u let them know you have a man already, they still do " ibe ni ma ku si". cheesy
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by ariblaze(m): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2007
@poster

what you described is not stubborness

but perseverance

which i consider an admirable

and am sure most women do too

agreed when the direction its

channelled towards doesnt favour the recipient

it can be annoying.

perseverance shows strenght of character.period!!!
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by champredd(m): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2007
Na only Nigerian guys?

When it come to girls, Nigerian girls are more stubborn than any other in the world, maybe they and the American girls (especially blacks)
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by DrLorenz1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2007
@nella
so u don't believe that some guys are different? that's the mistake most girls make that's why they get to fall for the bad guys. for some1 like me, if i say that i'm different, then it's the truth. i don't have to say that just because i want something like some1 said earlier. grin
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by DrLorenz1(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2007
i agree with ariblaze.

most women admire it too

it really can be annoying but then,
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by Nella(f): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2007
Dr. Lorenz:

@nella
so u don't believe that some guys are different? that's the mistake most girls make that's why they get to fall for the bad guys. for someone like me, if i say that i'm different, then it's the truth. i don't have to say that just because i want something like someone said earlier. grin

lol! of course i do believe that some guys r different! ( undecided)
u just don't hear guys say such about them self so often, ( they r normally sarcastic when they do), which was y i thought fawwyb was being sarcastic.

Bad guys n good guys-- hmmmm
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by ClimieNH89: 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2007
They are not only stubborn they are also irritating.

Thanks to some girls, who mean no as yes, these guys won't let you be even when you are dead serious.

It's time they understand for this world that not all girls have times for fronting. if I say no today, it'll be no forever.

Chikena!
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by Nella(f): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2007
ClimieNH89:

They are not only stubborn they are also irritating.

Thanks to some girls, who mean no as yes, these guys won't let you be even when you are dead serious.

It's time they understand for this world that not all girls have times for fronting. if I say no today, it'll be no forever.

Chikena!

tell em gurl!
hehe lol
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by tnaidaR(f): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2007
ClimieNH89:

if I say no today, it'll be no forever.

Liar!!! We all know what's up girl. wink grin
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by ClimieNH89: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2007
@ Radiant

Well this is one of the things I don't lie about.

It's easy for "I don't know" to become "yes" but it's impossible for " no".

A first look is enough to tell if you can like him or not. wink
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by tnaidaR(f): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2007
Limie, let's not sweat the case abeg. We both know better grin
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by ClimieNH89: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2007
Carry go!
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by tnaidaR(f): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2007
Besides, what's ur old ID? You seem to know me wink grin
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by ClimieNH89: 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2007
@ radiant

I nor go tell you! tongue
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by tnaidaR(f): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2007
lol. . send me ur real ID to evaradiant@yahoo.com tongue grin
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by osisi5: 12:14am On Aug 27, 2007
Nigerian men are cool.
love them (my dad,my honey bun kiss,brothers,uncles,cousins).
some are stubborn,some are not.
They are men,not too different from any other group of men.
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by oyie(f): 7:56am On Aug 27, 2007
i think ova time,nigerian people have to take "long toasting"as normal.if the girl agrees on time-she is loose and if d guy does not keep on,he is not serious.so most people still take that old skool mentality around.to me it has only made d whole thing a game of prey and predators grin wink
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by Bidy(f): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2007
I quite agree with you Onyie, Nigerian ladies should know that keeping a guy on suspense for too long when you know you will finally say YES complicates issues. It makes the guy loose interest (if he ever had a genuine one) and all he runs after will be to see what makes the lady think she is THICK. Once he gets a yes from you, he moves so fast in and out of your life you will never believe it. when you know you will say YES, dont take too long, but when you say NO for a long time, NEVER SAY YES AGAIN!!!!
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by Komodo: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2007
@ Bidy, You are damn right!!! If it is yes, well you could delay for a while(Ample time to consider whether he really likes you and if you,ve got feelings for him) then be prompt with your yes after giving it some thought and if it is NO you gotta put down your foot like forever.
The major prob i see with that kinda attitude from Nigerian ladies is the fact that they pretend too much and unduely mind what people think of em.U gotta free your mind and satisfy only the You in You, cos try as much as you can, some people will still have something bad to say bout you, so y not just do your thing?, Yeah Do your thing, your own way. cool
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by fesse(f): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2007
nigerian men are not only stubborn but rude,selfcentered etc.
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by bimbliss(f): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2007
well saying nigerian guys are stubborn will not be the right words to use for them

then on an issue like this i dont think it will be safe to generalise them
but i will like to say that the stubborn guys are the ones who dont cut their coat according to their cloth and then go after girls that are bigger than them(not in the physical size sense anyway) then they keep insisting on an impossible mission and it really makes one sick if u dont want to be insultive or rude to them
also some guys think if a girl just says yes she is cheap so they girls have to hold on for long and keep the words, so if the guy is not persistent sure he will miss out cos they girl dint want to be too hasty
in some way sha this guy and girl tussle can be fun atimes u know.
my dear guys and babes enjoy life while it last i wish everyone all the best in his or her relationship cos a real stubborn guy can be the best guy u will ever meet and the best love u can have.
take time with the stubborn guys
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by pterygott(f): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2007
stubborn isn't exactly the right word. . . I think they're go- getters
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by Komodo: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2007
PLEASE STOP THE GENERALIZATION.Every group of individuals, geder, age, origin has the good numbers as well as the bad ones.We got Good guys and we got bad guys no doubt.Rude, Self-centered? I dont think so.Nigerian men are Whaooooooooo. We are the best, ****Just too stubborn sumtimes which is actually fun.
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by jkpretty(f): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2007
Its ok to be stubborn as a guy, but be reasonably stubborn tongue
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by shockreaction(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2007
Psh.

You say no and I move on.
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by walemania(m): 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2007
My ppl lets yan about something else i belive we all aint thesame girls dosnt seems to understand what they saying is not corect cos they are the cause of it,
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by Gamba(f): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2007
The more stubborn you prove to them the more interesting you become to them,so baby bring it on!
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by deekseen(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2007
I wonder why the complain.

Ladies, if a guy asks you out you tell him no and he walks away, what are you going to think of him?

If unserious is the answer, then why complain when he becomes a little persistent?
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by OhGrey(m): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2007
If naija man stubborn, na naija woman cause am.
when they are saying one thing and their body language is saying another.
It just makes the game more interesting. Both prey n predator knows the fun is in the chase. Its a primal thing so like Gamba said "bring it on"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First 5 Question U Ask A Girl U Just Met / SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / ff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.