Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? (6426 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Isn't She Too Stubborn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by tulk2mi: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2008
STUBBORN?? Ah no we no stubborn ooo we just dey play d game d way wey d babes dey teach us grin
My pple "NO" na d middle name of naija girls. They say ask a lady twice just in case d first no na shakara.
Look Naija girls na d most difficult to toast, imagine we u don troway grammer to d last lettr for dictionary she dey bring u back to d top say she no undastand meanwhile she don allow u nack tori go reach z. Guys wetin una dey talk, do i have a witness. yet she sabi evry thing wey u talk. if u successfully toast naija girl she turn no to yes my guy u b d "DON" anywhere u go for d rest of the world, no b joke.

Na so dem dey talk no 4 mouth but their body language dey talk yes. for stadium dem dey talk no but their hand dey helep u remove pant, Haba naija babes make una take am easy with d no now.This thing bad so tay, na so one babe talk no so tayyyy we enter emirates stadium wen i wan enter she go halla no, wen i stop she go tay tell me say she go hate me, ol'boy d thing baffle me well well, i come decide to push d shakara aside enter na him she come dey halla say make i no troway akamu for inside grin grin grin grin naija babes una no go kill us abeg.
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by GEW: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2010
wbb
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2011
LOL @ the replies.

well I dug up this old thread because I noticed this too.
African men are very confident!  grin You'd think they were the original 'Rico Suaves' lol.

But among African men some are more persistent than others Nigerians and Ghanaians especially!  grin
I hang out with Africans and so I am known around my area by the young African community and naturally
I am approached by African men. What I find hilarious is that the OLDER men are more difficult to 'escape'
than the younger ones!!  grin grin

At my job I have been 'holla'd' at by sooo many older African men from Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia; etc.
Being half their age I wouldn't accept their invites but I find it cute and hilarious at how bold these men are/were.

JUST TODAY I was at my job recording the itinerary for this week and upon exiting I saw this gold van pass by but I thought nothing of it. About 5 minutes later the same van pulled up again and this middle aged guy with shades on and long dreads, poked his head out of the window and said "my lady you look GREAT!" I yelled back "thank you!" and looked away.

So I am thinking ok he drove away and that was that. NOPE!  cheesy

To my amazement he did a U-TURN!  grin grin grin and came right back, exited the car and said "I saw you and I was just amazed! I told myself I have to go back to that 'guhl' and give her a compliment!" I wanted to say 'thank you' but I was shocked!  grin He then asked "do you have a boy friend?" I said "yes sir, I do." and he replied "I don't ceh! (care)"  grin grin and I knew he was Nigerian lol but I decided to ask him where he was from any way. He paused for a second, looked my bag which had my flag on it, and was like "I'm Jamaican!" I almost DIED from laughter! Then he said  "enter my number in your phone and call me so i can have your number" grin So after having told him I was not interested and his being persistent I did the old American trick. Pulled out my phone, pretended to dial the number, asked him how to spell his name, pretended to enter it in and THOUGHT he'd go away. NOPE!

He said, "now call me."  shocked grin grin

So i said 'I can't sir. i don't have any minutes'  grin grin

THIS GUY DUG IN HIS PANTS, TOOK OUT MONEY AND SAID 'do you need money for credit?!'  grin grin grin grin grin grin
and said 'I will give it to you!' at this point I couldn't contain my laughter anymore and I burst out! I had cramps! As he was putting the money back in his pocket, he then asked "so are you going to give me a chance?" I smiled and he literally kept asking the question until I laughed again and then he started laughing and said "call me!, take care gorgeous!" and drove off.  grin
Re: Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? by otokx(m): 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2011
smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? / Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb / Whoever Said Money No Good For Body, Is A Bastard Liar (pics) >:(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.