Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,213 members, 7,742,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 February 2024 at 11:28 PM

Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? (11158 Views)

Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) / How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by advocatejare(m): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Janosky:

Did the disciples predict they will NEVER abandon Jesus Christ for any reason?

They didn’t predict, they were rather over confident and Jesus immediately made Peter know that what Peter said was wrong

Jesus said to him, “Truly, I tell you, this very night, before the rooster crows, you will deny me three times.”

Peter and the other disciples didn’t write a book or inform the whole city that they won’t betray Jesus like your elders did

Did Prophet Samuel predict that Jehovah anointed Eliab?
Eeyah, they have brainwashed you finish in that cult so much that you don’t even read your Bible.

Samuel never predicted or prophecy that God anointed Eliab, he only thought

“When they came, he looked on Eliab and thought, “Surely the LORD'S anointed is before him”
-1 Samuel 16:6

Unlike your false governing bodies, Samuel didn’t write a book telling them that Eliab had been chosen as the king and that the people should get set to accept him. Samuel only thought and God immediately made him known that his thought is not the reality!

But your own cult leaders didn’t think, they said and wrote it and told their foolish followers to get prepared for rapture and when the D-Day came and their prophecies lule, they gave another excuse.

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Janosky: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus said his true disciples will always be called out for questioning due to their FAITH and God's Holy Spirit will speak through them! Luke 12:11-12
Faithless people can't grasp things of the spirit so the faithless will only agitate with nothing to offer but they will continue to thirst for what the faithful will say! Luke 16:24

WE ARE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

THE ONE AND ONLY GROUP PRACTICING PURE WORSHIP, YOU CAN CONTINUE SEEKING WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY BUT DO SO HUMBLY BECAUSE JESUS COMMANDED US TO TEACH SINCERE ONES! wink

That Advocatejare of his IBERIBEISM grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by advocatejare(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Janosky:

Janosky, MaxInDHouse and Aemmyjah of their IBERIBEISM grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by advocatejare(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
Janosky:

JWs admitted that We made mistake, there was no rapture that period.

Advocate jare said we must provide names & documentation of those raptured.

Oga, which answer do you need for a rapture that never happened, which JWs admitted was a mistake?
Oga, your poor comprehension skills are incurable. grin grin grin

Eeyah, see how you guys are uncoordinated. You can’t even agree

MaxInDHouse said that there was rapture and people were carried to heaven and that Jesus did return in 1914.

Janosky of the same cult is saying that nothing of such happened and that their governing bodies messed up ni!

You guys should go and agree on where to stand, as it is now, you’re confused!

5 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Janosky: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
advocatejare:

They didn’t predict, they were rather over confident and Jesus immediately made Peter know that what Peter said was wrong

Jesus said to him, “Truly, I tell you, this very night, before the rooster crows, you will deny me three times.”

Peter and the other disciples didn’t write a book or inform the whole city that they won’t betray Jesus like your elders did

Eeyah, they have brainwashed you finish in that cult so much that you don’t even read your Bible.

Samuel never predicted or prophecy that God anointed Eliab, he only thought

“When they came, he looked on Eliab and thought, “Surely the LORD'S anointed is before him”
-1 Samuel 16:6

Unlike your false governing bodies, Samuel didn’t write a book telling them that Eliab had been chosen as the king and that the people should get set to accept him. Samuel only thought and God immediately made him known that his thought is not the reality!

But your own cult leaders didn’t think, they said and wrote it and told their foolish followers to get prepared for rapture and when the D-Day came and their prophecies lule, they gave another excuse.

Shame on you LYING advocate.

NIV translation deceiving you grin grin grin

1 Samuel 16:6 Samuel said / Hebrew lexicon 559 screenshot.
UTTER,SAY / declare in advance= PREDICTION.

Peter declare in advance= PREDICTION.
Before the rooster crowed:

"I will NEVER be stumbled.
ALL the other disciples said the same thing"
Matthew 26:35.

Any statement you make about any future event ,which for any reason did not come to pass, your predictions have FAILED.

Oga, please find solutions to your LYING and poor comprehension skills. grin grin

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by advocatejare(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Janosky:

Shame on all the governing body of JW and all JW members
I’ve been using the same translation and what they used is “thought” and even if he said, did he write it in a book like your cult did?

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
Janosky:

That Advocatejare of his IBERIBEISM grin grin grin grin

He is seeking attention.
He has been throwing tantrums expecting right thinking people to join him arguing with Muslims instead of preaching what Jesus commanded. His next face to seek attention is talking about JWs.

So let him mention his own church if truly he is a Christian because everyone know that there are thousands of different religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all claiming denominations of one religion! cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by advocatejare(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He is seeking attention.
He has been throwing tantrums expecting right thinking people to join him arguing with Muslims instead of preaching what Jesus commanded. His next face to seek attention is talking about JWs.

So let him mention his own church if truly he is a Christian because everyone know that there are thousands of different religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all claiming denominations of one religion! cheesy
You and your confused brother are yet to agree on which stance to make. You claimed that Jesus returned in 1914, Janosky said the prediction that Jesus would come in 1914 was wrong.

How come the two of you are opposing each other?

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:06am On Dec 28, 2022
advocatejare:

You and your confused brother are yet to agree on which stance to make. You claimed that Jesus returned in 1914, Janosky said the prediction that Jesus would come in 1914 was wrong.
How come the two of you are opposing each other?

Insincerity is blurring your senses. smiley
Janosky just explain further on what i've been telling you since:
The Governing Body only make research on what they found in the scriptures to explain Bible prophecies they are not prophesying as you've been told to believe, it's all about research on the prophesies found in God's word.
So when you list dates and keep asking about PROPHESIES i have already told you that these are EXPECTATIONS based on Bible prophecies but because you're so desperate to condemn God's organization you failed to hold onto facts.
John the baptist is a prophet of God, God sent him to prepare the way for the Christ, he saw and recognized Jesus as the Christ, he baptized Jesus, witnessed God's Holy Spirit landing on Jesus' head and he heard God's voice confirming that Jesus is the Christ!
Yet with all these John later began doubting if Jesus is the Christ! Matthew 11:2-3
WHY?
It's wrong EXPECTATIONS! Because what he expected Jesus to do differs from God's program for the Christ at that point in time.
Does the wrong expectations makes John the baptist a false prophet?
This is what Jesus has to say about John despite the flaws:

“What did you go out into the wilderness to see? A reed being tossed by the wind? What, then, did you go out to see? A man dressed in soft garments? Why, those wearing soft garments are in the houses of kings. Really, then, why did you go out? To see a prophet? Yes, I tell you, and far more than a prophet. This is the one about whom it is written: ‘Look! I am sending my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way ahead of you!’ Truly I say to you, among those born of women, there has not been raised up anyone greater than John the Baptist, but a lesser person in the Kingdom of the heavens is greater than he is. Matthew 11:7-11

So when you list dates crying that God's people made failed prophecies without getting your facts right you're just deceiving yourself.

Now run along because you will still learn more from God's modern day servants: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! wink
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:22am On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What is the name of your church? grin

No, you'll rather ask
Does his church even observe any of Jesus commandments
What has his church said about the command to abstain from blood?
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2022
advocatejare:

shocked
OMG

Courz thank you for these exposé

I hope that many trapped in these cult will read these and get set free.

JW is purely AntiChrist! A mixture of truth and falsehoods, fewer truth to make it look real; numerous falsehoods to send people to destruction!

MaxInDHouse, Aemmyjah and his likes why have you chosen to be agents of misleading innocent souls?

I really suspect that you are Courz cos that guy is so manipulative or that you are the most pitiable of all fools
Either you investigate such claims yourself or believe liars

A fool like you believe that children of elders are banned from going to the university? Your foolishness and gullibility is so irritating. I won't be shocked if you believe we're asked not to even attend nursery and primary schools.

Fool!
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by achorladey: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

In a nutshell you no dey go church so no need questioning what a church teaches!

Wahala dey #
Wahala dey #
grin

Military intelligence don hang when no headway again regarding blood transfusion doctrine and 1914.

so no need questioning what a church teaches

When the thread started you were jumping up and down with the questioning grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by achorladey: 7:55am On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What's my business with your thread?
If you don't have a church then your questions are meaningless! cheesy

What's my business with your thread?

So what are you still doing on this thread? To help innocent, sincere and honest hearted ones loooooooool ;

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2022
advocatejare:

Many Witnesses accept the transfusion of derivatives of primary blood components such as albumin solutions, cryoprecipitate, clotting factor concentrates (including fibrinogen concentrate) and immunoglobulins.
https://www.transfusionguidelines.org/transfusion-handbook/12-management-of-patients-who-do-not-accept-transfusion/12-2-jehovah-s-witnesses-and-blood-transfusion

See this mumu
Bloodless transfusion is set to become the golden starndards in surgical operations
Our opposers in DEVELOPED lands no longer abuse is for such cos even many doctors have seen and adopted it as the safest.
We thank Jehovah for his wisdom
As for the ones you marked in the image
How I wish you even understand what they are but your own na copy and paste without a brain to understand
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:08am On Dec 28, 2022
advocatejare:

If someone is claiming that he abstains from blood transfusions but still receives blood component transfusions, isn’t the person deceiving himself that he has abstained from blood?

What does your religion has to say about the command to abstain from blood?
Before the world war, blood transfusion was not common. At a time it was rejected as a sin by religious leaders
Today, all religion welcome it. Instead of abstaining, they embrace it
Same with sex before marriage and homosexuality
They even say that since God created it, it must be enjoyed before marriage. It is in small time before homosexuality is embraced in nigerian churches

Until then, before you point hands to someone house you are looking at from outside, go and clean your toilet
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by achorladey: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

See this mumu
Bloodless transfusion is set to become the golden starndards in surgical operations
Our opposers in DEVELOPED lands no longer abuse is for such cos even many doctors have seen and adopted it as the safest.
We thank Jehovah for his wisdom
As for the ones you marked in the image
How I wish you even understand what they are but your own na copy and paste without a brain to understand

You have run away from transfusion of blood components to

Your way of thinking here on nairaland na serious palaver grin grin grin

You asked for evidence that Jehovah’s witnesses accept or undergo blood component transfusions. When the evidence was brought forward, you ran into bloodless transfusion

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by achorladey: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2022
@ advocatejare

I enjoy your conversation with that NO GET SENSE PEDDLING PEDDLER ON NAIRALAND on using Samuel as example of giving false prediction. Should I place my explanation alongside your own, it will look as if I shared it before with you or you share it with me before grin grin grin

He has tried all his best to call Prophet Samuel a false predictor and a false prophet to save the HEADS of his religious organization who are in the business of errors and mistakes regarding doctrines and organisation directions.

Kudos to you. Allow to keep peddling his NO GET SENSE alongside MUMU with SHAMELESSNESS that has no boundaries. Don't allow them derail that your question. They want to remove their heads from the rope they use tie am with their own hands grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by achorladey: 8:20am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I really suspect that you are Courz cos that guy is so manipulative or that you are the most pitiable of all fools
Either you investigate such claims yourself or believe liars

A fool like you believe that children of elders are banned from going to the university? Your foolishness and gullibility is so irritating. I won't be shocked if you believe we're asked not to even attend nursery and primary schools.

Fool!

Mr Aemmyjah you can equally leave the thread too at this junction the main aim of your coming is lost once you start with this your

grin grin grin grin grin grin This is one of the strategies you and your likes used when the going get tough.

advocatejare is Courz grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dthese people and their mode of operation.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2022
achorladey:

You have run away from transfusion of blood components to

Your way of thinking here on nairaland na serious palaver grin grin grin

You asked for evidence that Jehovah’s witnesses accept or undergo blood component transfusions. When the evidence was brought forward, you ran into bloodless transfusion

What do you know about science? Nil
What do you know about blood? Nil
What do you know about blood components? Nil

Go and do research first before arguing like a Fool or do well to ask doctors who know

Lemme ask, what does your church do about the command to abstain from blood
Abi, is it not in your Bible?
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2022
achorladey:

Mr Aemmyjah you can equally leave the thread too at this junction the main aim of your coming is lost once you start with this your

grin grin grin grin grin grin This is one of the strategies you and your likes used when the going get tough.

advocatejare is Courz grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dthese people and their mode of operation.

Attention seeker
If we're not here, nothing to gain In nairaland shey? Nothing meaningful have you contributed as a Christian? You're not even a christian

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Go and do research first before arguing like a Fool or do well to ask doctors who know

They're no member of any church neither do they know any doctrine! cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He's talking like he knows anything
I asked him how they TRANSFUSE such components
He's Mr copy and paste

Courz puppet
Swallowing every tasty poop Courz drops on his plate
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by achorladey: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

What do you know about blood? Nil What do you know about blood components? Nil

What is the my knowledge about science have to do with you jumping from bring evidence that Jehovah’s witnesses accept blood components transfusion to you running to bloodless transfusion. Who do your thinking like this. grin

Na you dey peddle fool, foolishness and foolish on nairaland not me. grin grin grin

They don't go about manipulating the scripture on abstaining from blood by saying you can accept blood components transfusion when the Bible states abstain from blood or start to mix up eating blood with blood transfusion grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by achorladey: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Attention seeker
If we're not here, nothing to gain In nairaland shey? Nothing meaningful have you contributed as a Christian? You're not even a christian

Oga when you join nairaland sef wey you start to talk about

nothing to gain In nairaland shey

Nothing meaningful have you contributed as a Christian? You're not even a christian

I love the way I keep you like this grin grin grin.
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by achorladey: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Wetin you still dey for this thread intelligence officer? grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2022
achorladey:

What is the my knowledge about science have to do with you jumping from bring evidence that Jehovah’s witnesses accept blood components transfusion to you running to bloodless transfusion. Who do your thinking like this. grin

Na you dey peddle fool, foolishness and foolish on nairaland not me. grin grin grin

They don't go about manipulating the scripture on abstaining from blood by saying you can accept blood components transfusion when the Bible states abstain from blood or start to mix up eating blood with blood transfusion grin grin grin grin

Ignorant fellow
A primary school boy who only knows addition and subtraction sees a mathematical problem involving calculus. He laughed at it and how it was solved
When he sees that the people who solved it are far higher than him in intelligence, instead of humbling himself, he claims to know something.

Solve the problem. He can't solve
Mention the name of your school, he is ashamed but he does like he went to higher institution
Show the evidence you did calculus in school, he could not

Tell us what your church (if you have any) teaches about the biblical stand on blood? Nil
Tell us the name of your church? Nil
Explain the clear command in ABSTAINING FROM BLOOD and how it is applied for christian? Nil

Attention seeker.
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2022
achorladey:

Oga when you join nairaland sef wey you start to talk about

I love the way I keep you like this grin grin grin.

Attention seeker
Courz is coming to drop tasty poop on your plate for you na
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by achorladey: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

He's Mr copy and paste

Courz puppet

Running from pillar to post to save his head. It is now I asked how they TRANSFUSE such components grin grin grin

The many problems of your foolishness, stupidity, fools peddling on nairaland. Should you say not what nailed it is in the image below

You can keep peddling tasty poops of Courz na sure way to keep yourself busy and aid your work in Jehovah’s services preaching the good news about God's kingdom grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2022
achorladey:

Running from pillar to post to save his head. It is now I asked how they TRANSFUSE such components grin grin grin

The many problems of your foolishness, stupidity, fools peddling on nairaland. Should you say not what nailed it is in the image below

Ok
Explain this term
Blood components transfusion
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

He's Mr copy and paste
Courz puppet

That's what envy does to faithless people! smiley

They're envious of people having faith so when faithful people are talking about what they know the faithless also feels like talking but since they have nothing better to offer they will capitalize on whatever faithful people say only to subject everything to CRITICISM that's what quantifies ATHEISM! wink
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by achorladey: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Attention seeker
Courz is coming to drop tasty poop on your plate for you na

Thanks Courz tasty poop peddling peddler. What a job you have here. Please extend good appreciation to Courz for providing such a wonderful job for you to do. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2022
achorladey:

Thanks Courz tasty poop peddling peddler. What a job you have here. Please extend good appreciation to Courz for providing such a wonderful job for you to do. grin grin grin cheesy

Lol
He modifies our comments
Drops lies
Both of you are very foolish

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) / Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? / Who Should Partake In Holy Communion??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.