Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,209 members, 7,796,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? (12164 Views)

Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) / How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by achorladey: 8:54am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Ok
Explain this term
Blood components transfusion

You want those you call fools, stupid and unreasonable to explain blood components transfusion for you now abi?

You have a new work to do which have to do with peddling Courz tasty poops. My point centered around

We don't receive blood components TRANSFUSIONS

grin grin grin grin

You can use your upper lips to deny and use your lower lips to admit the denial then accept. Use your thinking capabilities.
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by oteneaaron(m): 8:55am On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's what envy does to faithless people! smiley

They're envious of people having faith so when faithful people are talking about what they know the faithless also feels like talking but since they have nothing better to offer they will capitalize on whatever faithful people say only to subject everything to CRITICISM that's what quantifies ATHEISM! wink

And who may I ask are these faithful people you speak about?

Can you kindly enlighten me on what it REALLY means to be faithful?

Gracias.
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:55am On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's what envy does to faithless people! smiley

They're envious of people having faith so when faithful people are talking about what they know the faithless also feels like talking but since they have nothing better to offer they will capitalize on whatever faithful people say only to subject everything to CRITICISM that's what quantifies ATHEISM! wink

Yet, any that criticise atheism is a foolish person especially when he drops the evidence
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2022
achorladey:

You want those you call fools, stupid and unreasonable to explain blood components transfusion for you now abi?

You have a new work to do which have to do with peddling Courz tasty poops. My point centered around

grin grin grin grin

You can use your upper lips to deny and use your lower lips to admit the denial then accept. Use your thinking capabilities.

You were the first to mention it
Now explain what it means if it makes any sense to you
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by achorladey: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol
He modifies our comments
Drops lies
Both of you are very foolish

The post I screenshot na modification?

grin grin grin

Drops lies

I don't need to tell you you peddle LIES. You know your ways here. grin grin grin grin

You can keep peddling foolish, foolishness on nairaland, CBN dey pay money for that kind of job nowadays grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by achorladey: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You were the first to mention it
Now explain what it means if it makes any sense to you

My point centres around.....

We don't receive blood components TRANSFUSIONS
(Aemmyjah, 2022)

Being the first to mention blood components transfusion is not my problem cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by oteneaaron(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol
He modifies our comments
Drops lies

Why is it so easy for you rain insults on a person you do not agree with?

Is this how you will be raining insults on a householder you meet outside?

Especially when the householder has mind boggling questions you cannot answer?

Can you not debate without dishing out insults?

The way you sound, if you lived in the dark ages, you would be first in line to burn witches and scientists like Giordano Bruno on a stake.

Trust me, it is quite an appalling trait you have there.

PS: Look up Giordano Bruno

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by achorladey: 9:03am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Ignorant fellow
A primary school boy who only knows addition and subtraction sees a mathematical problem involving calculus. He laughed at it and how it was solved
When he sees that the people who solved it are far higher than him in intelligence, instead of humbling himself, he claims to know something.

Solve the problem. He can't solve
Mention the name of your school, he is ashamed but he does like he went to higher institution
Show the evidence you did calculus in school, he could not

Tell us what your church (if you have any) teaches about the biblical stand on blood? Nil
Tell us the name of your church? Nil
Explain the clear command in ABSTAINING FROM BLOOD and how it is applied for christian? Nil

Attention seeker.

What is the my knowledge about science have to do with you jumping from bring evidence that Jehovah’s witnesses accept blood components transfusion to you running to bloodless transfusion. Who do your thinking like this.

Na you dey peddle fool, foolishness and foolish on nairaland not me. Don't get tired of your work grin grin grin alongside peddling tasty poops of Courz. Jehovah will give you strength to do this job grin

They don't go about manipulating the scripture on abstaining from blood by saying you can accept blood components transfusion when the Bible states abstain from blood or start to mix up eating blood with blood transfusion

Think!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2022
achorladey:

My point centres around.....

(Aemmyjah, 2022)

Being the first to mention blood components transfusion is not my problem cheesy cheesy cheesy

Then you are ignorant and a pointless accuser
You don't know anything
An adult saying people TRANSFUSE blood components
Thanks to Jehovah's wisdom, blood transfusions is now losing its hold on modern medicine
Even those who do not know God reject it cos of the risks
You only seek attention

It is not only blood components we transfuse, it is sand we transfuse
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Courz: 9:05am On Dec 28, 2022
achorladey:

Running from pillar to post to save his head. It is now I asked how they TRANSFUSE such components grin grin grin

The many problems of your foolishness, stupidity, fools peddling on nairaland. Should you say not what nailed it is in the image below

You can keep peddling tasty poops of Courz na sure way to keep yourself busy and aid your work in Jehovah’s services preaching the good news about God's kingdom grin grin grin

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

The world can see the delusion of the JWs in this thread. When you are arguing with them and they are loosing woefully and have nothing to say, they will assign many monikers to you as if assigning monikers will make them win. Mad MaxInDHouse forced Oteneaaron on me. Fornicator Aemmyjah Is forcing advocatejare on me. Have you seen this type of madness before? I have not seen it. This madness is courtsey Watchtower. Watchtower turns JWs to mad people.

Abeg help me ask these foolish JWs what is the purpose of forcing monikers on you? Is that what we are discussing? We are discussing the foolishness of the JWs doctrine of Blood Transfusion.

We are pointing out that how you can say you are abstaining from Blood when you take Blood Fractions? Is that abstinence? No. Because you need Blood to get blood fractions. Whose blood will you use to get them? Other people that donated their blood or which one? Do you donate blood? No. How will you get blood? Okay. Watchtower say No Red and White blood cells. But Red blood cells are in organ Transplants and White bood cells are in Breast milk.

You can see the foolishness of the doctrine already. But because the foolishness is too obvious and painful for them to accept, they are forcing other monikers on you as if that is supposed to help their argument. It is only further exposing their mental illness. It is a just a very lame way of distracting you from the discussion. They are pained that they have nothing to say.

Fornicator Aemmyjah was denying earlier that they take blood fractions. All of a sudden he did about turn and started arguing for it. What kind of confusion is worrying these JW juveniles? You JWs are very confused people. No direction! I am glad people are reading their confusion.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2022
achorladey:

What is the my knowledge about science have to do with you jumping from bring evidence that Jehovah’s witnesses accept blood components transfusion to you running to bloodless transfusion. Who do your thinking like this.

Na you dey peddle fool, foolishness and foolish on nairaland not me. Don't get tired of your work grin grin grin alongside peddling tasty poops of Courz. Jehovah will give you strength to do this job grin

They don't go about manipulating the scripture on abstaining from blood by saying you can accept blood components transfusion when the Bible states abstain from blood or start to mix up eating blood with blood transfusion

Think!

Cry baby
What does your church say about the command to christian to abstain from blood abi e no de your Bible
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by oteneaaron(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Then you are ignorant and a pointless accuser
You don't know anything
An adult saying people TRANSFUSE blood components
Thanks to Jehovah's wisdom, blood transfusions is now losing its hold on modern medicine
Even those who do not know God reject it cos of the risks
You only seek attention

It is not only blood components we transfuse, it is sand we transfuse

So how do you administer these "blood" components?

Or are you saying you guys do not accept blood components?

Which is it?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by achorladey: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2022
oteneaaron:

Why is it so easy for you rain insults on a person you do not agree with?

Is this how you will be raining insults on a householder you meet outside?

Especially when the householder has mind boggling questions you cannot answer?

Can you not debate without dishing out insults?

The way you sound, if you lived in the dark ages, you would be first in line to burn witches and scientists like Giordano Bruno on a stake.

Trust me, it is quite an appalling trait you have there.

PS: Look up Giordano Bruno

Insult, abuses and labels dey comot money from CBN. grin grin grin

I don't know how that will modify the post or discussion here. He wants to prove to us he is knowledgeable through INSULTS and ABUSES grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by achorladey: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Cry baby
What does your church say about the command to christian to abstain from blood abi e no de your Bible

What my church states is not the point of discussion.

You have added peddling cry baby to your job grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Courz: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2022
Fornicator Aemmyjah is pained to the bones because they have exposed his confusion.

No, we don't take Blood components.

Few minutes later he says, Blood alternatives is the best form of treatment. Hahahaha. Look at him jumping all over the thread. Shame! E dey pain for person to disgrace you like this.

Confused Idiot! Nowhere to base his argument on, he decides to force moniker on you. Ewu Gambia! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:12am On Dec 28, 2022
achorladey:

What my church states is not the point of discussion.

You have added peddling cry baby to your job grin grin

The name of your church was never subject to discussion but mine was

The activities of your church (even if it was good) was never subject to discussion but mine was

Your church view on Bible teaching was never subject of discussion but mine was

Call it a day

Have a nice day
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by achorladey: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2022
Courz:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

The world can see the delusion of the JWs in this thread. When you are arguing with them and they are loosing woefully and have nothing to say, they will assign many monikers to you as if assigning monikers will make them win. Mad MaxInDHouse forced Oteneaaron on me. Fornicator Aemmyjah Is forcing advocatejare on me. Have you seen this type of madness before? I have not seen it. This madness is courtsey Watchtower. Watchtower turns JWs to mad people.

Abeg help me ask these foolish JWs what is the purpose of forcing monikers on you? Is that what we are discussing? We are discussing the foolishness of the JWs doctrine of Blood Transfusion.

We are pointing out that how you can say you are abstaining from Blood when you take Blood Fractions? Is that abstinence? No. Because you need Blood to get blood fractions. Whose blood will you use to get them? Other people that donated their blood or which one? Do you donate blood? No. How will you get blood? Okay. Watchtower say No Red and White blood cells. But Red blood cells are in organ Transplants and White bood cells are in Breast milk.

You can see the foolishness of the doctrine already. But because the foolishness is too obvious and painful for them to accept, they are forcing other monikers on you as if that is supposed to help their argument. It is only further exposing their mental illness. It is a just a very lame way of distracting you from the discussion. They are pained that they have nothing to say.

Fornicator Aemmyjah was denying earlier that they take blood fractions. All of a sudden he did about turn and started arguing for it. What kind of confusion is worrying these JW juveniles? You JWs are very confused people. No direction! I am glad people are reading their confusion.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This Aemmyjah level no be child's play regarding peddling fools, foolishness stupidity unreasonableness, cry baby and all sortsgrin grin grin

How knowledgeable he really is are clearly seen in all of those peddling above grin grin grin grin

You will say them states, we have no business with this thread, let's stop responding to those they call APOSTATES and ATHEISTS only to come running back when they cannot stomach the exposure they are getting. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:14am On Dec 28, 2022
oteneaaron:

So how do you administer these "blood" components?

Or are you saying you guys do not accept blood components?

Which is it?

What blood components? Mention them Courz
I thought you came to help him discuss how they TRANSFUSE blood components...

Our stand on what Bible teaches is always clear and open to all even if it is unpopular to human society

Lemme ask you, what does your church say about ABSTAINING FROM BLOOD
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Our stand on what Bible teaches is always clear and open to all even if it is unpopular to human society

They no dey go any church! cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Courz: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Fornicator Aemmyjah, how can you say you abstain from Blood when you take Blood components? How? Explain to us how that is possible. Whose blood are you going to get the components from when you don't donate blood? Why can't you use your brain for once? Dem swear for una for that Cult?

You JWs are the only ones practising this Human Sacrifice doctrine. The Jews who were given the command about not ingesting Blood take Blood Transfusion because they didn't misinterpret the Bible like you JWs.

Fornicator Aemmyjah, how can you say you abstain from blood when you take Blood components?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by oteneaaron(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I thought you [b]came to help him [/b]discuss how they TRANSFUSE blood components...

What do you mean by saying I came to help Courz?

Is that what you do with MaxInDHouse, Janosky and Cornelboy?

Interesting.

So what are you saying?

That Jehovah's Witnesses do not accept blood components or fractions?

Is this what you are saying?

Are you sure about this?

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2022
oteneaaron:

What do you mean by saying I came to help Courz?

Is that what you do with MaxInDHouse, Janosky and Cornelboy?

Interesting.

So what are you saying?

That Jehovah's Witnesses do not accept blood components or fractions?

Is this what you are saying?

Are you sure about this?

Mention the blood components
Mention the blood fractions

Oya start
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by achorladey: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

The activities of your church (even if it was good) was never subject to discussion but mine was

Call it a day

Have a nice day

Did I ever ask you the name of your church on this platform? Get to start thinking now! grin grin grin

Nairaland forum is not a property of Aemmyjah the last time I checked grin grin grin You discuss here what catches your fancy abi no be so?

Seek the response above as well for this....

Call it a day. Have a nice day

Have a good and nice day peddling Courz tasty poops as you go learn to stick with the point of discussion and stop creating unnecessary distraction through insults and labels.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2022
oteneaaron:

And who may I ask are these faithful people you speak about? Can you kindly enlighten me on what it REALLY means to be faithful?
Gracias.

Faith is the ASSURED EXPECTATION of what is hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities that are not seen. For by means of it, the men of ancient times had witness borne to them. Hebrews 11:1-2

So faithful people are those ANTICIPATING the promises of God they may be wrong in their EXPECTATIONS just as imperfect faithful men of ancient times.

Most critics and apostates today do complain about how modern day worshipers of God "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" had wrong expectations but they all forgot that that's the same way all ancient servants of the same God do have wrong expectations but one thing is peculiar to faithful people:

No matter what ridiculers say they will continue working towards their faith!
That's why FAITH was defined as the assured EXPECTATIONS of what those having it are hoping for while they DEMONSTRATE their anticipation through their actions! Hebrews 11:1

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by achorladey: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2022
Courz:

Fornicator Aemmyjah, how can you say you abstain from Blood when you take Blood components? How? Explain to us how that is possible. Whose blood are you going to get the components from when you don't donate blood? Why can't you use your brain for once? Dem swear for una for that Cult?

You JWs are the only ones practising this Human Sacrifice doctrine. The Jews who were given the command about not ingesting Blood take Blood Transfusion because they didn't misinterpret the Bible like you JWs.

Fornicator Aemmyjah, how can you say you abstain from blood when you take Blood components?

The question is not complex grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by advocatejare(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Insincerity is blurring your senses. smiley
Janosky just explain further on what i've been telling you since:
The Governing Body only make research on what they found in the scriptures to explain Bible prophecies they are not prophesying as you've been told to believe, it's all about research on the prophesies found in God's word.
So when you list dates and keep asking about PROPHESIES i have already told you that these are EXPECTATIONS based on Bible prophecies but because you're so desperate to condemn God's organization you failed to hold onto facts.
John the baptist is a prophet of God, God sent him to prepare the way for the Christ, he saw and recognized Jesus as the Christ, he baptized Jesus, witnessed God's Holy Spirit landing on Jesus' head and he heard God's voice confirming that Jesus is the Christ!
Yet with all these John later began doubting if Jesus is the Christ! Matthew 11:2-3
WHY?
It's wrong EXPECTATIONS! Because what he expected Jesus to do differs from God's program for the Christ at that point in time.
Does the wrong expectations makes John the baptist a false prophet?
This is what Jesus has to say about John despite the flaws:

“What did you go out into the wilderness to see? A reed being tossed by the wind? What, then, did you go out to see? A man dressed in soft garments? Why, those wearing soft garments are in the houses of kings. Really, then, why did you go out? To see a prophet? Yes, I tell you, and far more than a prophet. This is the one about whom it is written: ‘Look! I am sending my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way ahead of you!’ Truly I say to you, among those born of women, there has not been raised up anyone greater than John the Baptist, but a lesser person in the Kingdom of the heavens is greater than he is. Matthew 11:7-11

So when you list dates crying that God's people made failed prophecies without getting your facts right you're just deceiving yourself.

Now run along because you will still learn more from God's modern day servants: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! wink
Leave long write up, have you and your confused fellow Janosky agreed on whether Jesus returned in 1914 or not?

You said he returned, Janosky said that it was mere delusion of your organization and governing bodies.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by oteneaaron(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Mention the blood components
Mention the blood fractions

Oya start

As a good JW, you are supposed to know these things at the back of your hand. .

I got this definition from your own website -

"Blood fractions - Fractions are derived from the four primary blood components​—red cells, white cells, platelets, and plasma. For example, red cells contain the protein hemoglobin.

Products developed from human or animal hemoglobin have been used to treat patients who have acute anemia or massive blood loss."

Open your mind - https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/gods-love/blood-fractions-surgical-procedures/

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by advocatejare(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I really suspect that you are Courz cos that guy is so manipulative or that you are the most pitiable of all fools
Either you investigate such claims yourself or believe liars

Fools like Aemmyjah, Janosky, MaxInDHouse, all JW members and governing bodies deny their church doctrines that children of elders are banned from going to the university because we are ashamed of ourselves.

Our foolishness and gullibility is so irritating.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by achorladey: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They no dey go any church! cheesy

You dey go church? Make I check this ones
military intelligence now.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2022
advocatejare:

Leave long write up, have you and your confused fellow Janosky agreed on whether Jesus returned in 1914 or not?
You said he returned, Janosky said that it was mere delusion of your organization and governing bodies.grin

That's exactly what i'm telling you now.
You misunderstood my brother's comment.
1914 is indisputably the year Christ returned but the wrong expectations our people had then was that he will come and establish God's Kingdom on earth but rather he only came to take away the dead who are BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS.

So calm down in order to get your accusations right! wink
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by advocatejare(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

See we JW members and our parents are mumu
Bloodless transfusion is set to become the golden starndards in surgical operations
Our opposers in DEVELOPED lands no longer abuse is for such cos even many doctors have seen and adopted it as the safest.
We thank Jehovah for his wisdom
As for the ones you marked in the image
How I wish you even understand what they are but your own na copy and paste without a brain to understand
Re: Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? by oteneaaron(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Faith is the ASSURED EXPECTATION of what is hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities that are not seen. For by means of it, the men of ancient times had witness borne to them. Hebrews 11:1-2

So faithful people are those ANTICIPATING the promises of God they may be wrong in their EXPECTATIONS just as imperfect faithful men of ancient times.

Most critics and apostates today do complain about how modern day worshipers of God "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" had wrong expectations but they all forgot that that's the same way all ancient servants of the same God do have wrong expectations but one thing is peculiar to faithful people:

No matter what ridiculers say they will continue working towards their faith!
That's why FAITH was defined as the assured EXPECTATIONS of what those having it are hoping for while they DEMONSTRATE their anticipation through their actions! Hebrews 11:1

May you have PEACE! smiley

Lol I was not even talking about your end of the world "expectations" that have dates.

1914 "expectation" - failed

1924 "expectation" - failed

1975 "expectation" - failed, etc.

So why do call other people faithless?

Is it because other people do not buy into the doctrines of your unending "expectations"?

Do have any idea of what their own faith is?

Since Faith is the assured expectation of things not yet seen, what gives you the right to call other people faithless?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

Whats Your Best 4 Letter Christian Word? / Man Uses Adeboye’s Project To Swindle Investors / Pastors And Thier Role In This Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.