Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

pictures-Mikel Obi Visits President Jonathan To Say Thank You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / pictures-Mikel Obi Visits President Jonathan To Say Thank You (4702 Views)

Obasanjo Visits President Buhari (Photo) / Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

pictures-Mikel Obi Visits President Jonathan To Say Thank You by onila(f): 12:09am On Sep 01, 2011
Super Eagles and Chelsea player, Mikel Obi, visited President Goodluck Jonathan at the State House on Monday August 29th to thank him for the way the Nigerian police responded and helped rescue his father when he was kidnapped.

Re: pictures-Mikel Obi Visits President Jonathan To Say Thank You by onila(f): 12:52am On Sep 01, 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Super Eagles and Chelsea player, Mikel Obi, visited President Goodluck Jonathan at the State House on Monday August 29th to thank him for the way the Nigerian police responded and helped rescue his father when he was kidnapped.
Re: pictures-Mikel Obi Visits President Jonathan To Say Thank You by jumobi1(m): 2:18am On Sep 01, 2011
Rubbish!
Re: pictures-Mikel Obi Visits President Jonathan To Say Thank You by bravedude(m): 3:27am On Sep 01, 2011
Bullshit!!!!!does GEJ have any issue wit d police 4c,he shud hav visited d inspector general of police and not the president.GEJ i tink u hav 2 mak proper use of ur tym fixin Nigeria economic.Nonsennse.
Re: pictures-Mikel Obi Visits President Jonathan To Say Thank You by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2011
I can imagine GEJ saying 'u are lucky u for don pay ransom, u sef try invest part of ur allowance in ur local town'
Re: pictures-Mikel Obi Visits President Jonathan To Say Thank You by miqos02(m): 8:30am On Sep 01, 2011
I hope he will also visit police commisioners in kano and plateau states.he should also pay thank u visits to all the media houses that consistently reported the abduction case until his father was found,then we'll know he's not playin to the gallery
Re: pictures-Mikel Obi Visits President Jonathan To Say Thank You by velo10: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2011
I hope he paid the Police detectives visits too.

1 Like

Re: pictures-Mikel Obi Visits President Jonathan To Say Thank You by PointB: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2011
valacious:

I can imagine GEJ saying 'u are lucky u for don pay ransom, u sef try invest part of your allowance in your local town'

Very funny. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: pictures-Mikel Obi Visits President Jonathan To Say Thank You by HolyGee: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Welcome development

(1) (Reply)

Captain Terkumbur Josephine Ancha Sues Army For N1bn Over Unlawful Retirement / Supreme Court Sacks UC Rusal From ALSCON / So T. Y Danjuma Arrested (& killed?!?) Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi And He Is Still Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.