Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. (56194 Views)

At First I Wanted My Son To Play For Cameroon-kylian Mbappe's Father / FIFA Takes Over AFCON 2019 Over Alleged Corruption In CAF / Oshoala Speaks About Her New Contract With Barcelona & Her AWCON 2018 Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
post=119328262:

Camerounians.
Fixed!!

Until we change our attitudes, "pay before you play", African football will forever remain where it is!
Yet you're one of those who worship and ass lick politicians who are the bringers and breeders of corruption.
Hypocrite!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by adecz: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
If we no ask for egunje, how people
go know say we be black people❓❓

By our nature we hate progress..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by crowther15(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
Morocco did well in world cup cos their best players from Europe played for them. Ziyech could have opted for Holland, Hakimi could have chosen Spain, another guy could have played for Belgium but the system permit them to play without nepotism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by Odingo1: 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
rickleye:
Come as it may. Your son would not be the world class talent we know if he played for Cameroun.
Not true, Eto‘o, Drogba etc are world class.

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
ednut1:
story is fake. Stop this nonsense . There is no video or link of his father saying this
Funny it has reached fp
Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by Angrymode: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
Eriggs:

You are calling a man old enough to be your grandfather or great grandfather a cow?!

This shows to Nairalanders the kind of home you were raised, and how you address your people at home!
I wont say more than that.

@topic,
Corruption in Africa is one of the vices drawing the contine backwards since time immemorial .

Call shit shit and nothing else. Buhari is a shit of a president that can only be possible because of corruption and the stupidity of most Nigerians. It's because of the standard of Buhari that even a personality like Tinubu is shouting emilokan for presidency in this country.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by statesman6: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
ojun50:
Why is he speaking now
Ask yourself why. You no dey reason at all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by clinician2x: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
SmartPolician:
Black people are utterly useless! That's why nothing works in the continent. Look how one idiot make Cameroun lose this asset to France.

If I were the Paul Biya (although he's a useless old president), I would find out who that is and deal with him.

Lol so you're utterly useless laidis?

2 Likes

Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by Pwettylinda(f): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
pdppower:
Only God knows the type of sand he used to create us Africans. Or else, why do we completely different mentality from the whites?

You that is talking now, you I mean you.

You are about voting for Tinubu even when you know he isn't fit
Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by crossbreedwears(m): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
More than average will steal
zed7:
Thats an old story. Corruption is ingrained in the genes of black people. The average black man will steal if given the opportunity.

Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by Inkgenius: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Corruption and Africa is like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by spartachico(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
you know when south africa hosted the first world cup on the african continent , i thought it will help african footballs and footballer s..... smiley smiley sad sad undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided i got fed up thinking about his ,abeg im out cus this shit is still happening and we wont have

abeg shit i don gio ,,this think vex me i dont even know what to type ,the man is outright right
Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by safariman(m): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
If I remember correctly, few years ago, some Super Eagles players accused the then coach Samson Sia Sia of requesting payments before being added to the roster. Also there are sexual demands from female players from male coaches in order to get playing time. Sad
Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by princeSammyz: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
I think it's a good time to talk about this cancer in the flesh of the continent. And ex players should lend voice to this, especially in Nigeria. We all know how it goes.
Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by chris51(f): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
ojun50:
Why is he speaking now

He had said it before now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by chris51(f): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
chris51:

He had said it before now.
Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by Doyou2019: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
fuadone:
Same thing happened to David alaba of real Madrid

John Fashanu, Chidi Nwanu. Name them. They were asked to bribe corrupt coaches but didn't have the money to do it.
Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by Doyou2019: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
fuadone:
Same thing happened to David alaba of real Madrid

John Fashanu, Chidi Nwanu, Sarrki... name it. They all were asked to bribe corrupt coaches, but couldn't afford to do so.
One yege local coach who is still with the national team was even caught in a bribe scandal and given just a year ban - only to return and bounce back into the national team immediately after his ban.

Most unfortunate.
Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by GUNITGuy: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
He's right
Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by AfonjaConehead: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
In Africa,in Nigeria in particular,you pay to serve your own fatherland!
If you wanna join the military,you pay; you wanna join the cops,you pay...very shameful.
In foreign lands,the authorities welcome you when you decide to serve in the armed forces and the citizens applaud you but in Africa,naija in particular,it's different o.
However, the sad thing is,some coneheaded structured Nigerians still queue behi D the same people who have kept them in bondage for decades.
Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by tollyboy5(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
Mynd44 lalasticlacla I posted this first but you no push com front page.
Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by Pakute: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
Their loss. See as that Cameroonian team be like mechanics
Mechanics that can make you off pant & piss in your mouth. Ode
Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by Soso990240(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
ojun50:
Why is he speaking now
Because ur type wouldn't have believed him if he had spoken when Mbappe have never made name. And who told u he didn't speak out? Maybe he did, but Mbappe was not big then, that's why u didn't hear that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by georgeakins: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
Soso990240:
When Donald Trump called Africa a shithole, especially Nigeria, Some of you thought he didnt know what he was saying. When you hear Corrupt System, just know that its is the Politicians. Because they are the people that make the laws that is refereed to as "SYSTEM". These elites make laws to favour just them and their kids. Thats why they cant Ban Public office holder from sending his kids to study abroad, medical treatment abroad, Mandatory probing and prosecution of Public office holder after leaving office, etc. That is why somebody as corrupt as Tinubu will come out and say Its his turn to loot the country treasury, Somebody like Atiku will come out and wants to be president. Atiku was part of the Abacha cabal that finished Nigeria oil money, Tinubu has been looting and is still looting Lagos state dry. Una must get sense by force if any of this 2 criminals win come 2023.

South East where you come from is the original shit hole.

South East is the most backward region is Nigeria, after North East

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by superCleanworks(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cypress042:

This is just unneccessary
how?
Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by ednut1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
tollyboy5:
Mynd44 lalasticlacla I posted this first but you no push com front page.
its fake anyways
Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by Doyou2019: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
safariman:
If I remember correctly, few years ago, some Super Eagles players accused the then coach Samson Sia Sia of requesting payments before being added to the roster. Also there are sexual demands from female players from male coaches in order to get playing time. Sad

Fashanu accused Otto Gloria from as far back as the 80s of the same deed.
Nigeria is a crazy country o....walahi
Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by uniquetechng: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
post=119328262:

Camerounians.
Fixed!!

Until we change our attitudes, "pay before you play", African football will forever remain where it is!
Not just Cameronians, people in NFF asked Alaba to pay as well before he chose to play for Austria instead.
Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
This Cameroonian FA is embedded in corruption o. There is one player like that asides this 2 that also accused them of this of which the Cameroonian FA denied and denounced. This happened about 10 years ago
Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by Doyou2019: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
Pakute:
Mechanics that can make you off pant & piss in your mouth. Ode
Ewww ! Why are Tinubidiots so uncouth?
Na drug problem or just poor home training?
Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
SmartPolician:
Black people are utterly useless! That's why nothing works in the continent. Look how one idiot make Cameroun lose this asset to France.

If I were the Paul Biya (although he's a useless old president), I would find out who that is and deal with him.

Is he himself free of corruption if sting operation on corruption should be carried out on him?

Abeg they are all the same everywhere in Africa joor.
Re: Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. by Roboto11: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
Upton:

I can’t see where Mbappe’s father made this statement. Most likely made up quotes. Personally, I don’t believe it. At 18/19, Mbappe was already a star and was very well under France’s grip. I don’t think they ever considered playing for Cameroon.

That's why I told him not to believe every story he reads.

I saw Mbappe at France's U19 and he was head and shoulders above his peers.

Anyone thinking he gave Cameroun a thought is living in cloud cuckoo land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic / Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian / Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.