Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% (2769 Views)

My Support For Peter Obi Doesn’t Affect ANAP/NOI Polls - Atedo Peterside / 2023 Presidency Is A 2-horse Race, Atiku Will Come Distant Second– Tinubu’s Camp / Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by duro4chang(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
You didn't answer the question. How come Peter Obi keeps on winning ALL physical and online polls that I know so far? Or has your candidate won any?
I wish you happy new year in advance. 2023 will be interesting. Please enjoy your imaginary online poll. Make I laff small kikikikikiki! Hahaha!
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by FreedomfromtheT: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
duro4chang:
I wish you happy new year in advance. 2023 will be interesting. Please enjoy your imaginary online poll. Make I laff small kikikikikiki! Hahaha!
Meaning that you agree that Peter Obi is by far more popular than your candidate and the most widely accepted candidate for the 2023 Nigerian presidential election. So how do you intend to make your less popular candidate win in 2023? Is it by rigging, manipulation or intimidation of voters?
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by duro4chang(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Meaning that you agree that Peter Obi is by far more popular than your candidate and the most widely accepted candidate for the 2023 Nigerian presidential election. So how do you intend to make your less popular candidate win in 2023? Is it by rigging, manipulation or intimidation of voters?
Enjoy your imaginary online poll while it lasts.
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by FreedomfromtheT: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
duro4chang:
Enjoy your imaginary online poll while it lasts.
You may not like it but please face the reality that is staring you at the face. Rigging, manipulation or intimidation of voters will not work. The world is watching. Any politician who misbehaves will be treated like Charles Taylor of Liberia or Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast. Start getting used to it. Peter Obi is Nigeria's next president come 2023, God willing. Thank you.
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by duro4chang(m): 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
You may not like it but please face the reality that is staring you at the face. Rigging, manipulation or intimidation of voters will not work. The world is watching. Any politician who misbehaves will be treated like Charles Taylor of Liberia or Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast. Start getting used to it. Peter Obi is Nigeria's next president come 2023, God willing. Thank you.
Enjoy your illusory online poll victory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chaos, Apprehension Rocks APC As Lagos Stood Up For LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / Lagos: The Only Reason They Want Us To Go Back (pics) / For Those Asking What's So Special About FCT Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.