Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll (33548 Views)

Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs / Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC / 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by tk4radi: 1:52am On Dec 22, 2022
BATified2023:
hope u know stone n wood won buhari in online poll in 2019 n he still won

Go back n check
My joy is that February is not FAR anymore.

After the votes, we all learn from whatever that INEC has on the table for us.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by tunapawizzy: 1:54am On Dec 22, 2022
Sadly a lot of respondents wont even turn up to vote on election day. If Nigerians want to break free from these evil politicians, Diaspora voting and voting from mobile phone will play a role. As it is now, there's a huge number of people in poverty who will collect bread or rice or garri to vote for the old guard.....I want Nigeria free from the Tinubus and Atikus BUT I do not see it in 2023....I will be the happiest man if it turns out I am wrong

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by tk4radi: 2:01am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:

It seems Obipandora has infected his followers with lying virus.
2013 polls for an election that was held in February 2015.

As November 2014,, same NOI Polls produced a result that had predicted Buhari's winning
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Amayabor1: 2:14am On Dec 22, 2022
This one is just playing. You think online pool is what will make you president? Mtcheeew!

Vote for Atiku!
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by MandelaLives: 2:14am On Dec 22, 2022
ladipo007:
I just laugh when people says obi is leading and he is going to win,pls go to the co-north and do your analysis,this election will be won in the north.obi does not have the spread in the north and that will seriously affect him.
Didn't you see Obi in Plateau and Taraba? Is Benue not North?
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by HardMirror(m): 2:27am On Dec 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:
I don’t believe this pole because the figures shown for Obi in north does not reflect reality. Secondly, the places where Obi got 50% like southeast has 5% of voters. Therefore, the hard figures of voters which depends on number of those with PVC shows that Obi’s percentage will not translate to higher voter figures. Furthermore, Atedo Peterside is an Obi supporter, I know they would manipulate the pole by asking more igbos in all areas to vote more than the rest of the people who are in majority. Ethnic bias within same region is what I am seeing in this manipulated pole.
no point arguing with them. Let's see what they would say after the elections and obi loses.

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by ifihearam: 2:55am On Dec 22, 2022
If you go by polls in 2016..Hillary clinton won in 99% of all polls..but guess who won the elction? Daddy Trump.No one argues with this poll because if elections are held on social media obi will win but in reality, he cant win 2 states.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by AyakaDunukofia: 3:12am On Dec 22, 2022
ifihearam:
If you go by polls in 2016..Hillary clinton won in 99% of all polls..but guess who won the elction? Daddy Trump.No one argues with this poll because if elections are held on social media obi will win but in reality, he cant win 2 states.
Did the opinion polls disappoint on Hilary Clinton? NO. Opinion polls ascertains popular opinions. Hilary Clinton still won by popular votes as indicated by the opinion polls. More Americans voted for her than Trump

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Ekpeitit(m): 3:22am On Dec 22, 2022
We are very happy to let Obi the Idiot win in all online polls because he is the president of Online Republic grin grin grin
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by joyandfaith: 3:45am On Dec 22, 2022
ladipo007:
I just laugh when people says obi is leading and he is going to win,pls go to the co-north and do your analysis,this election will be won in the north.obi does not have the spread in the north and that will seriously affect him.
Ka ka ki a do ba le fun fulani ko ni ka lu ku ma ba ti elo- Awolowo.
You guys are hoping in northern magic votes. Anap polls have not failed for about 3 elections now.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by joyandfaith: 3:47am On Dec 22, 2022
Ekpeitit:
We are very happy to let Obi the Idiot win in all online polls because he is the president of Online Republic grin grin grin

Anap polls are physical polls. Don't be emotional about it.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Obidient4life2: 3:55am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:
If virtual poll is to be followed in Nigeria then Buhari would never become president.
Bloody liar and hypocrite!
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:55am On Dec 22, 2022
The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians that will vote for a party that promised to give them biscuit despite knowing that it has performed worse and wickedly in the history of the nation.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Sandazblack: 4:06am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:
If virtual poll is to be followed in Nigeria then Buhari would never become president.

This is not even virtual but an offline poll conducted with real people. Stop being a muppet
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Joevics(m): 4:12am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:
But the poll correctly predicted that Buhari would win in 2015 and 2019.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by smokinloud(m): 4:12am On Dec 22, 2022
Sandazblack:

This is not even virtual but an offline poll conducted with real people. Stop being a muppet
I've made research about ANAP and I found that the owner of ANAP foundation is a die hard Peter Obi votary so you don't expect a fair result.
You can check Atedo Peterson's tweeter handle to confirm

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by smokinloud(m): 4:14am On Dec 22, 2022
Joevics:

But the poll correctly predicted that Buhari would win in 2015 and 2019.
That was probably when the owner of the poll was not emotional.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Sandazblack: 4:18am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:

I've made research about ANAP and I found that the owner of ANAP foundation is a die hard Peter Obi votary so you don't expect a fair result.
You can check Atedo Peterson's tweeter handle to confirm

Oga Anap polls is not being conducted by Peterside, his own is to gather analysis and give out the results just like inec chairman, there’s nothing about supporting any political candidate. Stop crying

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by smokinloud(m): 4:23am On Dec 22, 2022
Sandazblack:

Oga Anap polls is not being conducted by Peterside, his own is to gather analysis and give out the results just like inec chairman, there’s nothing about supporting any political candidate. Stop crying
and you think someone protecting the interest of Peter Obi on social media will not influence the poll that he organised by himself?.
Haba reason with your brain now

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by bigcee(m): 4:23am On Dec 22, 2022
ladipo007:
You still dey sleep grin
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Mayor101010(m): 4:26am On Dec 22, 2022
This is a big fat lie!
ladipo007:
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Sandazblack: 4:27am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:

and you think someone protecting the interest of Peter Obi on social media will not influence the poll that he organised by himself?.
Haba reason with your brain now

He didn’t manipulate the results, this poll has been conducted twice this year and Obi won, start embracing reality. Don’t allow the rented crowds at PDAPC rallies to fool you, Obi came to my state and I didn’t even go to the rally but I have my pvc ready to vote him in February.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by GoooodHardDick: 4:31am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:

How old are you? Buhari won all polls online in 2015 and yet he won the election. Oga I can confidently tell you that Obi has awoken the consciousness of Nigerians just as buhari did in 2015.

If you think Obi isn't recognized in this election then you must be out of touch with reality. The people are angry with APC and PDP and Obi seem to be their Only hope of rescued. Underate him at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Sandazblack: 4:33am On Dec 22, 2022
plaindealer:
Shey the yeye poll reach the people in the pictures below...?

Una go learn the hard way come February..

People that were clearly mobilized and paid some crumbs to come out lol
Keep living in a state of delusion and denial

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Ritzen: 4:33am On Dec 22, 2022
azikiweironsi:

I tell you. We shall see the real poll on the election day. grin
Let them continue to dance on the euphoria of a poll where the Kanuri man in Sokoto knows nothing about poll, or the village man in Kaura Namoda or even the pot making mama in Abeokuta knows nothing about opinion polls. grin

You're in denial. The signs are all around you. You can conduct your own poll amongst your peers and see the results. It is humans that vote, not animals. Suffer never tire una, but it has for many.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Hoelujohn: 4:34am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:
You get serious problem.

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Mayor101010(m): 4:34am On Dec 22, 2022
Do you think people are voting Peter Obi because of Labour party? Labour party is just a means to an end. I know some staunch APC and PDP members that will vote for Obi.
Belleful:
On social media, the election is between APC and LP. But off social media, the election is between APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Mayor101010(m): 4:37am On Dec 22, 2022
This election will be different from other elections. There will be a massive revolution next year.
tunapawizzy:
Sadly a lot of respondents wont even turn up to vote on election day. If Nigerians wants to break free from these evil politicians, Diaspora voting and voting from mobile phone will play a role. As it is now, there's a huge number of people in poverty who will collect bread or rice or garri to vote for the old guard.....I want Nigeria free from the Tinubus and Atikus BUT I do not see it in 2023....I will be the happiest man if it turns out I am wrong
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by smokinloud(m): 4:38am On Dec 22, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

How old are you? Buhari won all polls online in 2015 and yet he won the election. Oga I can confidently tell you that Obi has awoken the consciousness of Nigerians just as buhari did in 2015.

If you think Obi isn't recognized in this election then you must be out of touch with reality. The people are angry with APC and PDP and Obi seem to be their Only hope of rescued. Underate him at your own peril
Obidense.
A poll coming from Obi's ass licker is never to be taken serious.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Sandazblack: 4:39am On Dec 22, 2022
Ekpeitit:

True state of you offline while typing this grin

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by GoooodHardDick: 4:40am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:

Obidense.
A poll coming from Obi's ass licker is never to be taken serious.

A simple question, you Rush begin rant. Oga Did Buhari won all polls online in 2015 or not?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates / Gunmen Behead Franklin Obi, APC Chief, Kill Family In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.