Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,058 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:09 AM

How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) (19520 Views)

How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) / My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) / Checkout What A Man Found Inside A Meat Pie (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2022
Meat pie is a snack that tastes so yummy and also filling. This video details how to make meat pie without oven. You can make delicious meat pies in a pot without the oven.

Ingredients:

For The Dough
2 cups of all purpose flour
125 grams of salted butter
1/4 cup of water

Note: To get the best dough for meat pies, every 1 kilo of flour equals 500g of margarine or butter. When you are making more or less, you multiply or divide accordingly.

For The Filling
Vegetable oil
Chopped Onions
150 grams of ground beef/minced meat
1 medium potato (diced)
1 medium carrot (diced)
1 Seasoning cube
Curry powder
Paprika powder
Thyme leaves
White pepper
Ginger powder
Black chili pepper
Salt to taste
3 teaspoons of flour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIIw7RImOdA

37 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by olamidedivotee(f): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2022
tongue Oh My God

I've learned a lot from you this year alone. Thanks for sharing your knowledge of cooking and baking.

I feel Iike coming over there to taste this delicious meat pie.

31 Likes

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2022
End product

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by Cypress042(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2022
When a door closes, the other opens

Any how we must survive this country.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by Candidlady: 10:14am On Dec 22, 2022
fman and wiseone28
since you couples are always having food issues at home iwould advise you learn from this auntie how to prepare some delicious meals..

love my pie very brown/burnt

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2022
Cypress042:
When a door closes, the other opens

Any how we must survive this country.

Very correct!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2022
My most favourite Nigerian snack.
Give me just two of those with a gigantic cup of hot milky tea, and I'm good. tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by fman(m): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
Candidlady:
fman and wiseone28
since you couples are always having food issues at home iwould advise you learn from this auntie how to prepare some delicious meals..

love my pie very brown/burnt
daniska!!

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
mariahAngel:
Give me just two of those with a gigantic cup of hot milky tea, and I'm good. tongue

Nne,it's all yours. How is your Christmas coming? I can feel mine in the air already.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Nne,it's all yours. How is your Christmas coming? I can feel mine in the air already.

Mine has been in the air since the 1st of December.
Christmas is usually my favourite holiday, but the closer it gets, the more nostalgic I get. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by ideaz: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
One of the people making the world worth living!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

Mine has been in the air since the 1st of December.
Christmas is usually my favourite holiday, but the closer it gets, the more nostalgic I get. cheesy

So much childhood memories for me and nostalgic too. I miss my parents like kilode cry

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

So much childhood memories for me and nostalgic too. I miss my parents like kilode cry

Awwwwwn.
Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:08am On Dec 23, 2022
cool
Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by BigDawsNet: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2022
Wow

Whats the difference between Meat pie and Miss pie?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by lumens: 9:10am On Dec 23, 2022
Candidlady
Mariahangel

Come and collect my own meatpie.
A 3some won't be bad
Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by BigDawsNet: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2022
mariahAngel:

What about fuff fuff cool
Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by Nostring: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2022
mariahAngel:
grin with coffee, especially if the milk na hollandia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by money121(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2022
Ok
Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2022
cool
Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by Shedrack777: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2022
teach us how to make chicken pie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by JoeNL22(m): 9:19am On Dec 23, 2022
Nice...let me quickly make one for my incumin president.....Omoluabi Obi
Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by fasho01(m): 9:19am On Dec 23, 2022
Nice.. And looks palatable tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by sofeo(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2022
Alright!
Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by sonnie10: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2022
No nutmeg?
Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2022
Another blockbuster from Gloryhomemaker the African Chef of the year 2022, oya keep my own oo in a flask plus a Glass of Ginger / orange / lemon juice, kudos to you Op cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 9:30am On Dec 23, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

@Gloryhomemaker, it's just a day to Christmas o, this table wey you dey shake I hope say you know say na only one leg remain grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by halaqasa: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2022
Shey you dae whine me ni

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by wisz1(m): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2022
Another great food from you. Thanks and more blessings.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by AlphaStorm: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Wow

Whats the difference between Meat pie and Miss pie?

U can meet your pie if u are early and u can miss your pie if u are late !!!!.

The main difference is PUNCTUALITY grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by Akpuobi1: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2022
IT'S WORTH WATCHING AND LEARNING FROM THE HOMEMAKER HERSELF.

LIKE THE FACT YOUR VIDEOS ARE DETAILED.

VERY YUMMY SNACK...BIG UP'S TO YOU.

grin tongue wink cool
grin tongue wink cool
grin tongue wink cool
grin tongue wink cool

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by potbelly(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2022
Madam madam... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cooking Made So Easy / Beans, Tomatoes, Rice Record 253%, 123%, 51% Price Hike / African Salad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.