Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) (32768 Views)

My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) / I Have Two Sons From Different Mothers - Portable (Video) / I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by HardMirror(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
Legaciess:
pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and I don't even have anything to eat due to lack of money.
I'm staying with my mum and we have nothing now

Pls I'm not a scammer.
Pls help me God will also help u at every point of ur need.

Acc. No

Name: Kehinde

Union Bank
thief your name has changed from anna to kehinde abi
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Who was portable before his hit single Zazoo zeh?

A River that forgets it's source will dry up, he needs to understand this
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Inkgenius: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Portable is a full time comedian
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by hardeykholarkay(m): 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Zonefree:
See butterfly calling itself bird undecided
Labalaba n fi ara e we eiye
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by kals4luv990(m): 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Zonefree:
See butterfly calling itself bird undecided
But its true na cause if yu dey reason this guy mata yu go just craze
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Funflipper: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
You pick a naija man up from the gutter today and tomorrow he wants to sit on your head because he feels you are no longer useful to him.
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by HardMirror(m): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:

Drop ur full name of u want help
they are scammers
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by gulfer: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
Beginning of the end for this lousy guy...... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Eau01: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
This guy will not stop talking. What weakness of his!
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
RestructureNig4:
Only social media made this guy popular, his song is rubbish
That Buga dance that went viral worldwide it's actually this guy who brought the style in that his zazoo song that he calls kala then kizz Daniel made it more viral worldwide calling it Buga

Check well!

1 Like

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
This is the beginning of his end

1 Like

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
Laple0541:
Really??

That is how ingrates behave, without Olamide in that piece of crap you called Zazu over 90% of the people that listened to it wouldn't have.
please tell the hediot
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Shikena(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
Really? See this ingrate!
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Galadimabawa: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
pride goes before destruction
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Doyou2019: 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
tooth4tooth:
See the reason why established stars don't like helping upcoming. The moment they make small change they turn against their benefactor. They are all over everywhere talking rubbish.

That Portable na really ''money miss road''.

As a matter of fact ,I got to know him through Kogbagidi and Olamide.

But shey na by force ni? Nigga say Olamide no be him Day 1. Ki lo wa fa ejo?
Na so Tinubidiots say make we give him the key to the country's treasury say because e buy WAEC form for dia family.

Awon oniranu.
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Go and thank your God that TINUBU didn't have a hand in making you who you are today.....

He could have used Ambode theory of smashdown to pull you out of Music .....lols
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by ugbarreta(m): 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
So this portable too na celebrity….hmmmn. Ikegwuru!
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by theamazonguru(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
Sheuns:
There's still the video of you crying while kneeling to appreciate Olamide when he featured on your song. This guy talks too much.

Leave am make he dey misyarn now.
Igberaga ni siwaju iparun. (Pride goes before a fall).
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Ebubu: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
grin
Highways:
Tinubu actually made you more populat by bringing you to Osun aand you went and sat on Awo's statue
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by keviniyatunde0: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
An ingrate from day 1... An ingrate from day 1... ...
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by latolz: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
When will this guy stop diging his stupidity.... Can't he get it.. Your marketing yourself wrongly bro..
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
Is this mad man still ranting
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by pongwa(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BLnsCXkx4k

I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee And Olamide, Nobody Made Me - Portable (Video)

https://igberetvnews.com/1434511/already-famous-without-pocolee-olamide-nobody-made-portable-video/
he is absolutely correct, if your time has come, someone will engineer it
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
finesounds01:
Portable matter don tire me
grin grin grin grin grin
....na Portable keep me for Nairaland
Else I would have vamoosed grin grin
....a huge comic relief.
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by BeanX(m): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
RestructureNig4:
Only social media made this guy popular, his song is rubbish
You are right
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Odogwu17616663: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
I belong to comment viewers association of Nigeria( CVAN). We are a non-violent organization, Our goal is to read and scroll to the next comment and smile. commenters should please, make their comment very brief as possible so that we can scroll to the next one. Thank you. ��‍♂️God bless Nigeria ��
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Oracleee: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
To whom the gods want to destroy. They first make mad.
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by AfonjaPriest: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BLnsCXkx4k

I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee And Olamide, Nobody Made Me - Portable (Video)

https://igberetvnews.com/1434511/already-famous-without-pocolee-olamide-nobody-made-portable-video/
At least this guy said something sensible, not like Tinubu.
Ba blu ba la bu blu.
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Mftivi: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rachael Okonkwo's Easter Easter Carnival In Nsukka In Pictures / Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans / Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.