Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,555 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:57 PM

Please! Help Me To Find Her! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please! Help Me To Find Her! (1368 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please! Help Me To Find Her! by luci(f): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2006
Hello everybody,

I am looking for one american woman who is living in nigeria,
she is from North Carolina.
She probably married with a militar man,she is between 56 and 60 years old
Her surname (single) is HUTCHINS.
And she must know someone Christopher Hutchins.

Please this is very important,
AND IF is possible DON'T MAKE JOKE ABOUT,OK? wink
ALL HELP WILL BE WELCOME

Light and Love
Luci
Re: Please! Help Me To Find Her! by opeyemi(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2006
Hi Luci,

In nigeria, the only place you can go that can probably help is "on-air". You either go to a TV or radio station.

The number of people on the forum such as this may not really be able to help even if they are willing. Bet sure that we are willing. wink The population on the forun is very small compared to the population of Nigeria and in a country like this, people in that age bracket does nt really visit the internet. It may take years before word of mouth could achieve anything if you go by this forum only.

Yes we have heard and will surely get in touch if there's any information that can help. But sorry, you didnt give your contact infor; how do we reach you?
Re: Please! Help Me To Find Her! by luci(f): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2006
Hi thank you opeyemi!
Oh yeah i forgot to put my e-mail, tongue
luciana_vasc@hotmail.com

Thanks again!

luci
Re: Please! Help Me To Find Her! by luci(f): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2006
Me again opeyemi,
Can you send me the name of the newspapers and tvs in nigeria?
I will try this way also,

hugz from the cold sweden
luci
Re: Please! Help Me To Find Her! by pearl2(m): 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2006
Just use google search,type in 'Nigerian papers'.u can get to see most of the Nigerian papers.I will advise u to try Guardian or Punch,I know these 2 have helped track down people before.Wishing u the best.
Re: Please! Help Me To Find Her! by Rhodalyn(f): 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2006
good luck dear wink

(1) (Reply)

Procedure For Divorce / Dating Married People: Why? / 15yr Old.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.