Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

What Nelson Mandela And Peter Obi Share In Common - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nelson Mandela And Peter Obi Share In Common (265 Views)

Peter Obi Share Photos Of Voters That Were Brutalized. / Here's What Nelson Mandela Thought About Nigeria Breaking Up / Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Nelson Mandela And Peter Obi Share In Common by DSS1335: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
"I am a product of the political ideologies of Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King Jr - they fight for INCLUSION, not secession. I want an INCLUSIVE Nigeria where the son of a nobody can become somebody without knowing anybody.
I want a Nigeria that works for the Igbo man, the Yoruba, the Hausa, The Efik, The Edo, The TIV and every Nigerian, poor or rich, Muslim, Christian or atheist, that's what PETER OBI IS FIGHTING FOR"

Re: What Nelson Mandela And Peter Obi Share In Common by ZIKORAMAMACHI: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
I concur

(1) (Reply)

Remember : Obidients Were Mobilized From Enugu To Kogi / Okowa And DESOPADEC: Wonders By The Rivers / 2023 Will Be Economic Hell - Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.