Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! (17434 Views)

Chatgbt Is A Scam. It Cant Solve This Simple Thing I Ask Him / NCDC Coronavirus Updates Brute, Efficient, Fast DOM Php Code / New Horizons Ict Training School Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by MEBlogs: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
You might have come across an Instagram ads of a guy who says he is a programmer and has programmed a software that finds old crypto wallet using a randomly generated 12 seed phrase and get their private key.

If you have, I hate to break it to you that it is fake, I have used this software for over 15 days and it will never find anything.

First he will get you to purchase a license for 1 crypto, and will give you few coins, and get you to pay more, and he will stop responding to your Telegram messages, will never pay you a refund and will only respond if he finds a loophole to make you pay more

If you fall a victim, you are going to spend $500 for a software that will never work, do not buy!!

Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by Sleekcode: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
Scammer catch scammer

15 Likes

Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by QuoteJustOnce: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
if you did your research enough, then you know that cracking a 256bit key will take you at least
13 billion years using the fastest computer in the world and no power shutdowns
with your intel laptop and erratic NEPA + slow glo network , lol grin grin grin, multiply that by another billion years
and you get your answer.
you my friend and your entire generations upon generations upon generations to come would be long dead before you get a single correct one.

13 Likes

Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by Alphabyte1: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
Wallet phrase generator software that searches for fake phrase or mnemonics .Seed phrases are part of the BIP39 standard. This is a set of rules that simplify managing private keys via seed phrases. In the BIP39 word dictionary and It is difficult to predict because there are thousands of words in the dictionary

1 Like

Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by Xedmark: 7:52am On Dec 25, 2022
In the world of Tech there's nothing impossible regardless of any logical explanation of what crypto seed phrase is all about. I have also developed one and has generated many valid wallet seed phrase but till now none have a single crypto in it. They are basically abandoned wallet.

You said none of the seed phrase worked therefore you've only been scammed but is it possible to develop an application like that? Of course yes but it takes extremely level of efforts and talent.
Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by truthCoder2: 8:01am On Dec 25, 2022
Dear OP

If you can somehow design an algorithm to guess seed phrases correctly, tell me, would you sell it in an app or simply harvest all the possible coins by yourself?

1 Like

Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by bedfordng(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Looking at the interface of the software, I can tell it was developed with python tkinter. It's just a seed phrase generator. You can keep trying

1 Like

Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by Kidznaira: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
He is still scamming and his new telegram is
@software_admin

Becareful he is a scamm

Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by Kidznaira: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
Guys he is still scamming
His telegram channel is
https:///seedbrute_bot

I request everyone to go and report his channel. After few reports his channel will start showing as SCAM
We are just few reports away I already made 50+ reports with my group.
His new telegram is @Software_Admin

1 Share

Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by Wandersport: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Brother i could crack this can u send the program to my email: dv644881828@gmail.com
Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by airsaylongcome: 10:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Wandersport:
Brother i could crack this can u send the program to my email: dv644881828@gmail.com

@OP,

Beware of !recovery scams

This dimwit just created and account today for this purpose

1 Like

Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by davien(m): 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
So people can be this stupid?

1 Like

Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:03am On Mar 03, 2023
Lol grin
If you had such tech,that would literally make you the most powerful man on the planet

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by Wandersport: 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
airsaylongcome:

@OP,

Beware of !recovery scams

This dimwit just created and account today for this purpose

yeah, i created the account to ask the OP if he could send the program, this is a new platform for me
Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by Nicetalk: 3:09pm On May 17, 2023
Thank God I saw this post .. I just saw an ad in Instagram about harvesting old forgotten crypto wallets ... But I sense it's a scam. Here is the channel the ad took me to on telegram
@cryptosoft_admin
https:// /crpt_dev

I have reported it as scam...

Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by Payapay: 5:07pm On May 23, 2023
Hi. I have his software source code. Join to my telegram channel. I will publish it when we reach 5000+ user there. He scammed me too.

https:///software_admin_codes

Thats include all of source code plus his server functions. 😎

I warned him to refund my money. No i am going to destroy him also i hired a team to rout him trough the way they know .

Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by Payapay: 5:14pm On May 23, 2023
Hi. I have his software source code. Join to my telegram channel. I will publish it when we reach 5000+ user there. He scammed me too.

Include all ip s , and all trace he tried to cover. Its hunting season.

I warned him to refund my money. No i am going to destroy him also i hired a team to rout and track him trough the way they know .
Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by Payapay: 5:17pm On May 23, 2023

I warned him to refund my money. No i am going to destroy him also i hired a team to rout and track him trough the way they know .[/color][color=#990000]

Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by rocky2023: 8:31am On May 29, 2023
hi Is There any update in your telegram channel?
Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by Nobody: 8:55am On May 29, 2023
Payapay:

I warned him to refund my money. No i am going to destroy him also i hired a team to rout and track him trough the way they know .[/color][color=#990000]

You won't do shiiit
Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by rocky2023: 11:11am On May 29, 2023
hi admin please upload nulled source code on your telegram group.
Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by SasukeSharingan: 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hi everyone I'm a programmer and I came across this forum thread after doing a bit of research on this matter after coming across this software myself through an ad on YouTube shorts which led to his telegram channel. As a curious and a very skeptical guy as well as an experienced python programmer, I would very much appreciate if anyone would here would be kind enough to send me a copy of this software so I can look into it myself....and also provide an update on my discoveries on how the whole software works and the technology behind it through some reverse engineering within a few days after receiving a copy! (I have done this before with LaForge's CrackMe and stuff) so yeah, anyways, take care!

You can send it to my email here : arlo.elijah1985@gmail.com
Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by Nolevel666: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
Well you might just be lucky someday to crack open a wallet containing 10+ btc if the software is legit and not just some video repeating itself.

I have developed mine in javascript and currently going to hire a cloud computer, install a full Bitcoin node to increase the checking speed to at least 10k wallets per sec.

Not hoping to get lucky in 2^128 chances but who knows!
Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by Mero34: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
MEBlogs:
You might have come across an Instagram ads of a guy who says he is a programmer and has programmed a software that finds old crypto wallet using a randomly generated 12 seed phrase and get their private key.

If you have, I hate to break it to you that it is fake, I have used this software for over 15 days and it will never find anything.

First he will get you to purchase a license for 1 crypto, and will give you few coins, and get you to pay more, and he will stop responding to your Telegram messages, will never pay you a refund and will only respond if he finds a loophole to make you pay more

If you fall a victim, you are going to spend $500 for a software that will never work, do not buy!!

If no be say you be theif why are you looking for old wallet

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by Onukuu: 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
Send the software let’s try it out it seems you didn’t do it well
Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by Onukuu: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
This is what he said

Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by techtalk123: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
This software company truly revolutionizes the tech industry with its innovative solutions and cutting-edge software development." kissinvestments.com
Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2023
Hello. I am a C++ developer, ready to remove the activation key restriction and send you all a completely finished program.
Let's help each other. Send the archive
Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2023
Onukuu:
This is what he said

Send me the program, I will remove the activation key and you will be happy
Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by prasanna316: 6:32pm On Jan 29
But why Telegram channel is not taking any action, and he is still looting people.
Re: Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! by mortezaal: 2:37pm On Mar 29
Hello. Does anyone have the original activation code? If anyone has, please let me know
ir.temp.ir@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App / Starting A Life In Programing, 5 Things To Know As A Fresher / What Makes A Good Software Developer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.