Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Guidelines To Overcome HEARTBREAKS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guidelines To Overcome HEARTBREAKS (325 Views)

Why You Experience Heartbreaks / What Is It That Makes Heartbreaks So Painful To You? / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guidelines To Overcome HEARTBREAKS by Das1mama: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
After a very long period of years have being able to discover some GUIDES that can help you PULL THROUGH and to OVERCOME series and FORMS of HEARTbreaks such as from FAMILIES, FRIENDS and most COMMON which is your LOVE PARTNER. what is HEARTBREAK? Heartbreaks OCCURS where there's a GENUINE and SINCERE AFFECTION towards a PARTNER that exhibits LITTLE or ZERO COMMITMENT during COURTSHIP! and most importantly "NO HEARTBREAK NO LOVE", "NO LOVE NO HEARTBREAK" meaning to overCOME a HEARTbreak you must KILL that so cALLED LOve... HOW can YOU murder LOVE? stay and remain CONNECTED for more UPDATES.
Re: Guidelines To Overcome HEARTBREAKS by Das1mama: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
I want you all to understand that every EXISTENCE of everything on EARTH started as a SEED to be NURTURED, DEVELOPED and attains it's GROWTH. a FULL GROWN TREE was once a SEED. as a SEED it can easily be DESTROYED but as a TREE it requires more STRENGTH, ENERGY and POWER. now CONSIDER the year or years the SEED of LOVE was SOWN in your HEART.

(1) (Reply)

Cameroon Rocks / What I Noticed About Lala..Aka(the snake man). / Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.