Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

It Is Difficult To Use Jiji - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It Is Difficult To Use Jiji (411 Views)

Nothing Is Difficult To Sell But One!!! / Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Login To My Cac Portal Today? / 15 Reasons Why It Is Difficult To Get Loan In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Difficult To Use Jiji by unikwa: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
I have had a difficult time posting to jiji.
I posted an advert about a self-contain unit for rent.
The ad was declined. The reason they gave was that the pictures are screenshots.
However, the pictures are the actual photos of the building.

How does jiji determine what is a screenshot?
Among the pictures uploaded are the exterior, interior, ceiling fan, toilet, kitchen, water tank, roof, barbed wire fence, gate, etc. I have attached some of the pictures for everybody to see.

I contacted jiji about it, but no response.

Maybe jiji can explain their reasoning on here for their decision. It's bad to frustrate users unnecessarily.

Re: It Is Difficult To Use Jiji by SUPERPACK: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
The dark screen background around the pictures makes it look like screenshots from a video. Try to snap without showing the dark background, change you camera orientation.
Re: It Is Difficult To Use Jiji by SUPERPACK: 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
It should look like this with no dark borders.

1 Share

Re: It Is Difficult To Use Jiji by unikwa: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
Thank you for your answer.
The pictures are different sizes. I edited them to all have a uniform size of 650px by 650px.

I will re-do the pictures to get rid of the borders.

Thanks again.

(1) (Reply)

Enkling: The New Social Media In Town / BANKER ARRESTED BY EFCC FOR HOARDING 29M MEANT FOR ATM FUNDING. / Is any bank in Nigeria that still allowed $20 spending limit in Naira mastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.