Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers (49901 Views)

Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender / New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) / CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
This better be a skit because I pity the man that will marry this type. They are explaining to her it is new naira note and she's still behaving like idiot

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by ofemigeorge(m): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
The Man don suffer grin
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by OdefaGirl(f): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
You want to tell me as old as that lady is.... she is not enlightened to know that it's the new currency or what?

This is dissapointing........ No wonder they tag Nigerian girls stupid, am dissappointed myself.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Originalsly: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
priceactionx:

I think he needs to presscharge this.
The guy is so careful and gentle walahi.
He should report straight to the nearest police station if he comes across this video. Even the last guy was being attacked by the useless lady. That is harrasment and embarrassment of the highest level. The idiot was even trying to hold him by blokos, haba.
The guy might be new or passerby in that environment so he was very careful and trying to explain things, so that he won't get lynched. That's why he was very careful.This is how they always raise false alarms and this will turn to mob actions killing innocent souls.
Imagine, calling crowd on him to come and see armed robber and a fraudster using fake money, after tearing his cloths. Please anyone knows that guy, they should show him the video and get that lady arrested. She deserves to be detained and charged to court. Am sure within 3 months her life won't remain the same again. If not for the useless government that just went and Photoshop old notes, and didn't do much of awareness, idiots like her won't have opportunities to do this nonsense.

The guy should've reported to the Police? Really? Didn't you notice no one seems to know the new notes?... why would the Police?... straight beatings and lock up. You're right... must be someone hungry passing through stopped to eat. He doesn't look like a local... more like a cit y person. Lesson to learn: .... never be without old notes.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by royalfly(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
I am ashamed to be called a nigerian, sorry anyways. I wish I could help this country.. God take me to the top. I promise I will not eat or embezzle. We need help, na wa sha. In 21st century. The government has done very low publicity on the New notes. Don't blame the woman based on this point. All I can do is pray. We need leaders oooo
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kasdat5:
Ignorance doesn't justify being an illiterate
illiteracy no good at all. That lady deserves beating. Thoroughly!
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ayaa! The illiterate ladyy should have been beaten walahi. See rubbish abeg..I just de vex for the guy!
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
The man is obidient, But the lady her wahala too much if i was the man i could call the police
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lol ignorance is a disease. God bless that man for his patience, he should sue that lady for public assault and battery asap. It’s either she cough out more that amount or she serve 3 years jail time according to the law.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by uckay304: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgCHMFbFtkc

Restaurant owner embarasses male customer because he paid with the new N1000 naira note after eating and she refused it saying she doesnt know that kind of money shocked shocked shocked

It turned to a big fight...She even tore his trousers shocked

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmhhRVnJkuP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
She is lucky the man is not my type. I would have beat her mercilessly for this nonsense
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Bahamas95(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
God please don't allow me encounter situations like this because I don't wanna commit murder in my life.

I don't look for trouble but you can't mess with me and go Scot free.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Oluwomonext212(m): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
This guy could talk sha …. If na me, this stupid girl go cry for high court after Xmas. Cuz I’m arresting her on Xmas day with this video evidence and charge her to court after Boxing Day. The embarrassment was just too much
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Ikemba007: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Youre not annoyed at the buyer? Was he not supposed to daze her? The woman was too stupid.

Exmilitant:
I stopped watching half way.

The embarrassment was too much. My annoyance is with the so called men watching aloof from a distance.

And the uncultured lady was not even remorseful!!

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Sunnyski: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
The future is female they say.

That useless lady should be in jail by now.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by irunoko(m): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Exmilitant:
I stopped watching half way.

The embarrassment was too much. My annoyance is with the so called men watching aloof from a distance.

And the uncultured lady was not even remorseful!!

she no even apologize.that was bad of her.she needs to be arrested for assault

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by tete7000(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Akindefunminiyi:
The girl supposed to be arrested for two things:

1. For embarrassing the man; Can you imagine, she even tore his clothes before and after he paid her. I know that the man won't want to beat the woman just because she is a female. She is a female and she is really misusing her rights against the man. Assuming it was man to man, I know what would have happened

2. For rough handling the new naira notes

Lastly, The government is meant to reward the man cos the embarrassment was just too much. Asin, I really felt for that man cry cry

If I were in the man's shoe, I will report her at nearest police station and get her arrested to teach her some moral lessons. Stupid lady.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by alizma: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
ojun50:

CBN is not serious
In a branch here in delta state dey brought 4 hundred thousand to be share for more than 5million people.

you only get two piece of the new note if you are redrawing 100k
What is the entire population of Delta state? Tomorrow una go say politicians no dey sincere, this is how they all started. 5m banking population in Delta state, na true
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by HeavenShield: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
CBN as fools have caused this....

Imagine introducing a legal tender, and you have not done enough extensive publication and informing citizens all over the nooks and crannies of the territory of this new policy.

Just hurrying to introduce something as sensitive as a legal tender and this national embarrassment.

CBN=SHAME
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by faceland: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
Skit.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
Buhari4sale:

Source and proof

I just told you his Facebook handle, check it out, don't be a lazy youth.

Check Boda Malik or Broda Malik, either of the two
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by LINTUNE(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
Omo if na me I go beat up that lady I swear...this guy really strong o...see better temptation.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Omoluabi16(m): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
All these unfunny skit makers. They joke with everything.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by steeltrust: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
Akindefunminiyi:

1. For embarrassing the man; Can you imagine, she even tore his clothes before and after he paid her. I know that the man won't want to beat the woman just because she is a female. She is a female and she is really misusing her rights against the man. Assuming it was man to man, I know what would have happened

Lastly, The government is meant to reward the man cos the embarrassment was just too much. Asin, I really felt for that man cry cry
bro if na me
She go land for hospital

Which kind nonsense be that
Even tore the guy trouser de call am thief

Wo she go collect wotowoto
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Buhari4sale: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

I just told you his Facebook handle, check it out, don't be a lazy youth.

Check Boda Malik or Broda Malik, either of the two

Which one is the correct. Drop the correct or go to bed
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Bluffly: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kasdat5:
Walahi. If na me, she must bring police o. If police no join the matter because shi shi, she no go collect unless she agree to replace my torn trouser
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Lamasta(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ignorance is not an excuse in the court of law...

See how she embarrassed 5he young man and even mocking him again to show how stupid she is as a lady...Na 5hos kind wan one man go carry out for house as a wife
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by onatisi(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
The stupid CBN governor just created problems .
The problem is that CBN and banks are still pushing out the old currency. Banks ATM and tellers are still paying the old notes ,so how can there be two currencies in the system ?
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Bluffly: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
youngbabaj:
Sue the idiot and eat free food for life
Free food ke abi make she pay heavily. Walahi, I go make her no the meaning of tanishing my image, untop say people come video am where she they call me thief again. I go ready forget her matter for court.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by sevenhundred(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
Akindefunminiyi:

govt is at fault here, no enough info.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
Buhari4sale:

Which one is the correct. Drop the correct or go to bed

You don't expect me to memorize what adds no value to me. I saw his page once or twice and I gave you a hint. If you can't look for it, stop disturbing me. Na you ask for evidence in the first place
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Ahumanbeing: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kasdat5:
Should be - illiteracy shouldn’t justify being ignorant.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Angelfrost(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
This is what happens when proper enlightenment and publicity or sensitization are not done before releasing new notes.

Na until Dem kill person on top this simple matter una eye go clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison / Wudil Kano Cattle Market: Where 60 Trucks Arrive, Leave Weekly / My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.