Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo (9932 Views)

Poll: Rate The Photo on a scale of 1-5

1 = Trash: 13% (21 votes)
2= Not bad: 26% (41 votes)
3 = Damn!: 13% (21 votes)
4= Very Hot: 33% (52 votes)
5= Perfection: 12% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) / Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine / Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by MissyB3(f): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2011
[img]http://3.bp..com/-LdMUyNygf2g/Tl9PylHtllI/AAAAAAAAGvc/R8rU-FIilYc/s640/coverpic.jpg[/img]

Use the poll  wink

Quick question : How old is Funmi?
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by Kx: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2011
Missy ★ B:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-LdMUyNygf2g/Tl9PylHtllI/AAAAAAAAGvc/R8rU-FIilYc/s640/coverpic.jpg[/img]

Quick question : How old is Funmi?
Do u mean her football age?? grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by MissyB3(f): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
Lol! Which one is football age?
My bad! I was carried away admiring the body, hence I didn't see 40 on the mag cover.  tongue
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by tpia5: 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2011
nice picture but she didnt need to show her butt like that if she's trying to be mainstream.

i thought she was a serious personality?

gosh, what is wrong with nigeria.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by Goldieluks: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2011
She is beautiful at that age,stop getting jealous and worked up,ugly haters!!!
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2011
What kind of nose be that one?

She looks like a hawk undecided

The background of the picture and the woman is an irony. . . .
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by mallorca(m): 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2011
all the best Miss Funmi Iyanda
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
She looks like Victoria Beckham in the face. Maybe it's the hair.
Anyway, I like it.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by hercules07: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
She has a nice skin and very down to earth too, met her before she was famous ( during uncle segun's time) and after she became famous, very very friendly lady.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by juman(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2011
The picture is fair.

Sometimes I wonder why she decides to remain Miss and not move on, well that her choice sha.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2011
She actually looks beautiful,and the hair is realli nice.

U guys shd stop fretting over her age,it doesnt matter.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by Sholaf(f): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
At 40, she looks great for her age.Nice body too.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by ogrin(m): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
she got a really sexy figure, to slip a pole in between those thighs would be a man's dream. grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by ogrin(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2011
Shola (f):

At 40, she looks great for her age.Nice body too.

yeah dats right. looks like we agreed to post d same thing
did u read my post after yours? grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by ronkebp(f): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2011
Kai, people !!!!!!! i tire for una ooooo, she is pretty, gorgeous curves, lovely! lovely!.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by strongguy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2011
good looking big sister at that age.she is fine,good looking men.she is hot
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2011
Me likely.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by tpia5: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
juman:

The picture is fair.

Sometimes I wonder why she decides to remain Miss and not move on, well that her choice sha.

well, i guess she's aiming for mrs now, hence the picture.

seems there are males on the lookout for such stuff.

the whole shebang is becoming rather predictable.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2011
i doubt of any ethnic that have more butt than africans! its amazing!
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by Demdem(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2011
nahhhhhhhhhh, too much pancake. undecided
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by chines4(m): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2011
I met uncle Segun and their daughter sometime in Abeokuta. The little angel is so beautiful that I have to compliment her, and the father told me that she looks like the mother. Now @40 and Funmi is still looking this beautiful. Am just hoping the she and Uncle Segun will get back together. They will make a wonderful family. When ever I remember their daughter, I pray to God for a baby girl.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2011
nice ass
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2011
nice a.s.s
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by Teaman(m): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2011
ogrin:

she got a really sexy figure, to slip a pole in between those thighs would be a man's dream. grin

U def right bruv. Lol cheesy
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by DaDoctor: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^naija women and their peculiarity!! IF DEM NO FINE FOR FACE DEM GO CARRY NYASH SHOW OFF^^

NA WA O!!!!! OLD PUNNY SHES GOT IN THERE
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by Janie4luv: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
She does look gud 2 mi @ 40, Wow
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by kizydafizy(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2011
Wow! She's grown some as# since d last time I checked. Judging by her age, I'll readily rate her as "flawless"
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by slap1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2011
Nice pix. A closer look at her hands will easily reveal a network of green nerves, a true testimony of her age.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
funmi iyanda 40 ke
make i no die with laugh that means me i be 20
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by teemon: 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2011
Na that Y*rsh i dey look o!
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by totorimi: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2011
that age is surely not 40 its 47 i am ready to prove it
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by blank(f): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
That side angle doesn't look flattering at all. Is that her bones sticking out? She is so pretty, no need 2 try n resemble under 20.

Her daughter is even more beautiful than she is. Wish her the best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Arrested For Raping A Boy / Thanks To Oprah For Comparing Me To Julia Roberts – Genevieve Nnaji / Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.