Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari (48591 Views)

COVID-19 Not A Joke - Buhari To Governors / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by baretalk: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
It's the people filled with hate, Ipobians are the ones that spread that fake news.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by EgusiShankly: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
ijustdey:
Asked what he will miss about the presidency when he leaves, Buhari said: “I wonder if I am going to miss much. I think I’m being harassed. I believe I’m trying my best but still my best is not good enough. Because there are people around that think that they can intimidate me to get what they want instead of going through certain systems to earn whatever they want to earn. And they are some people who want to be clever by half.”
Confirms my suspicion
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by tishbite42: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

People are not charged for being stupid.
Dummies can't understand
Charging him will force Buhari/Jibril to submit himself to a DNA test
Abi u think sey MNK no know wetin hin dey talk
You can charge him
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by frank14011991(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Good memory.
but you are with obi now
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by g4gerald: 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
kingsways:
So why wasn’t Kanu charged for that?

You charged Kanu for so many things but never charged him for saying you are Jubril from Sudan. That sort of made me believe he was right. That sort of made me believe you were scared he world blow the whole thing open if you charged him for that
Maturity requires not giving Kanu that kind of attention that he was seeking for.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Friend22(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
kingsways:

You charged Kanu for so many things but never charged him for saying you are Jubril from Sudan. That sort of made me believe he was right. That sort of made me believe you were scared he world blow the whole thing open if you charged him for that

Stop being a fool you fake product seller!...
If he was indeed someone else,his wife and children will know

If three tribes come today and speak,you Igbos will be the last I would believe!

1 Like

Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by culf: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
I love this man sha though his administration was messed up
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Ventura1: 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
All those who have once believe the Jubril from Sudan story know themselves, they are now threatening us to support their presidential candidate.

If you jam them discussing the Jubril from Sudan story with all seriousness, ehnn..... A fi suru.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Ikpaitid: 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
My dear President, do not worry because the people that insulted you are suffering today. It's very funny to us that the same people that insulted you and called our dear country a zoo are the same people who now want to be president of the same country they called a zoo,they have started insulting the incoming president Ahmed Tinubu just like they did to you but we will teach them a lesson and let them know that only a Nigerian can be the president of Nigeria. May God bless you and may the labour of our slaves from the DOT NATION continue to be in vain,AMEN.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by technicallyrich(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
coolitempa:

Another example of frustrated ….bitter…angry and ignorant obidient
Go and lick theivy anuss,I know he has shitt,pee or mess loudly as usual.
Mess mess occulltic man is who you are supposed because of a plate of Amala,I dey shame for you angry grin cheesy grin
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by stuffs2002: 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
kingsways:

You obviously don't understand what played out

Nnamdi Kanu was charged by the federal government.
The issue of Jubrin is a personal one and Buhari chose not to press charges
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by naijaking1: 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
When his people were calling GEJ all sorts of names, it seemed funny until it became his turn!

1 Like

Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by jojothaiv(m): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kooldon:
So Baba dey follow read Nairaland.
He might not be but his online bandits would feed him with field report.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by stuffs2002: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
That Mannequin in the Villa is not Buhari....

The reason why Thiefnubuu is Huffing and Puffing is because he knows this...and has placed it as a bargaining chip.

The funniest part is that the Cabal, has called his Bluff. That is why Emefele has reconfigured and changed the currency and regulated the deposit and withdrawal limits.

Do you think Osibanjo, visiting recently, is because of "friendliness"?? Osibanjo, was invited because, he is the "highest" ranking personality, that can send their gireviances to both the cabal and emefele.

Thiefnubuu is just a bloody opportunistic kriminal...and the man in ASO ROCK isnt Buhari.

PS: If these APC propagandist, believed that Atiku is from Cameroun, why will you doubt that, the man in ASO ROCK isnt Buhari?...Think am!!
That is why they cant , use that charge against Nnamdi Kanu in Court...for 7yrs plus, that shyt-hole was run aground, by miscreants!

FIRST PIC ...FAKE BUHARI
SECOND PIC: ....REAL BUHARI

Rest
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Frontend: 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ikpaitid:
My dear President, do not worry because the people that insulted you are suffering today. It's very funny to us that the same people that insulted you and called our dear country a zoo are the same people who now want to be president of the same country they called a zoo,they have started insulting the incoming president Ahmed Tinubu just like they did to you but we will teach them a lesson and let them know that only a Nigerian can be the president of Nigeria. May God bless you and may the labour of our slaves from the DOT NATION continue to be in vain,AMEN.
Who suffer pass your people you don sell all your land for Lagos nuisance people that you claim that are suffering have bought half of Lagos abj and Kano yet you can't buy one plot of land in the East useless na only online una get money physically noting to show for it go and check the difference between state money and individual money
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
ijustdey:
Explains why he won’t miss Aso Rock

Says his best not good enough

As Family, friends, eulogized him at 80

We won’t disappoint you- Tinubu

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/calling-me-jubril-from-sudan-wasnt-a-funny-joke-buhari/

Pack your thinks and leave in peace abeg were tired of this governmnt
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by planetx: 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
You guys "elected" a demon in human form, whose main purpose of coming to power was to sacrifice millions of innocent Nigerians blood for his master Satan. A lot of your so called leaders are pure demons from the deepest pit of hell masquerading as human beings. The demon keeps shape shifting that is where the Jubril controversy came in from people who noticed an anomaly but couldn't exactly place their finger on it.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by nesphil(m): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
Mr. Failure.
We can't wait for you to carry on.
grin grin grin

ijustdey:
Explains why he won’t miss Aso Rock

Says his best not good enough

As Family, friends, eulogized him at 80

We won’t disappoint you- Tinubu

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/calling-me-jubril-from-sudan-wasnt-a-funny-joke-buhari/
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Bigcoz: 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
Shoki!
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by JasonScoolari: 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
frank14011991:
but you are with obi now
Any problem with that?
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by ruffDiamond: 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Cos you have stolen a hella lot worse than Abacha undecided
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Saywhat10:

You spent the better part of your government in coma in a foreign hospital....What did you expect the people to think.

You're heartless and people like you cannot be great because they mock Greatness all the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by od501: 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
kingsways:

Never knew some people are still thinking in this forum. Kudos bro! May your days be longer.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by nesphil(m): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
When you were busy calling GEJ names you didn't know that it pains abi

I'm happy that Nigerians also gave you woto woto as you been give GEJ.

I feel your pain Mr. FAILURE grin grin

1 Like

Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by frank14011991(m): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Any problem with that?
why not Atiku again

1 Like

Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Dybala11(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

I can see u are jobless and don't have work to do. But lemme tell you. Pandemic Obituary is going nowhere APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Jesus Christ because Buhari have lifted over 400 billion Nigerians out of poverty.
This one don dey yarn dust as usual, even the world's total population is not up to 20 billion and you're talking about 400 billion Nigerians. The same Nigeria that has become the poverty capital of the world. grin
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Roboto11: 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
ada9ja:

Tinubu will spend more of his time in foreign hospital if he wins too....

Obi himself spends time in London Hospitals.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Babastrong(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
[quote author=Saywhat10 post=119400471]
You spent the better part of your government in coma in a foreign hospital....What did you expect the people to think.[ The real men will think of God first but the zombidients cum ipods will cook up false story to cover their laziness. Buhari is not the source of your poverty, go and work.]
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by 77up(m): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
Chai Igbo people show this man shege grin
Na Tinubu next now, may God see him through too.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by PLAYBOX22: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
coolitempa:
Vote asiwaju to replicate the achievements of Lagos across Nigeria…vote based on records and not sentiments. If you do this, you will agree that asiwaju has no rival.

E be like say you miss your medicine today

1 Like

Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Babastrong(m): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
[quote author=kingsways post=119400492]So why wasn’t Kanu charged for that?

You charged Kanu for so many things but never charged him for saying you are Jubril from Sudan. That sort of made me believe he was right. That sort of made me believe you were scared he world blow the whole thing open if you charged him for that[ When your god(kanu) said this, we knew he was under the influence of ogogoro(dry gin). Reason we didn't bother on that.]
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by od501: 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

People are not charged for being stupid.

Actually they do charge them. I have seen dozens of cases like that.

He should charge MNK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) / Wikipedia Lists Killing Of Protesters Among Nigerian Army’s Engagements / Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.