Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! (3881 Views)

See What I Did When My Babe Was Delaying Me In The Car(pics) / Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by Lakeview: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
Women and Jealousy ehn,
Na 5 and 6
Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by Lakeview: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lolz, crazy right!
Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by Jeon(f): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
1 Empty talks.
2 Looking for a way to bash women
3 This is a troll
4 You are dating an illiterate.

Eve is the evening or entire day before Christmas Day, the festival commemorating the birth of Christ.

Cuz I see nothing here to talk about apart from you dating an illiterate.She thought Eve is a name of a person [although women bear that name ].

Kikikiki I'm so lucky my gay partner DaddyCK, is not illiterate grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by Lakeview: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jeon:
1 Empty talks.
3 This is a troll

Eve is the evening or entire day before Christmas Day, the festival commemorating the birth of Christ.

Cuz I see nothing here to talk about apart from you dating an illiterate.She thought Eve is a name of a person [although women bear that name ].

you're such a disgusting and
a dishonorable fellow

5 Likes

Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by olasaad(f): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Na so ooo shocked Nigeria guys cool one must not loss guard now.

1 Like

Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by Belteshazzar1: 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kai my brother, u for look for eve picture put nah.... Let the vawulence continue

2 Likes

Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by Ballzproblem2: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
trash,outta here

3 Likes

Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by Wainey: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jeon:
1 Empty talks.
3 This is a troll

Ah,
"Mr Socrates the first"
Albert Einstein lesson teacher
greatest scholar of the galaxy
The man that marked aristotle script

Not everyone is suppose to know what "eve" means, so carry ur "over sabi" gerout.

The chat was suppose to be fun to readers and not otherwise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by baretalk: 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
Illiteracy is a disease.

1 Like

Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by sofiscatedmoron: 4:41am On Dec 25, 2022
You are dating an Ibadan girl

Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by lecowas: 5:11am On Dec 25, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

1 Like

Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by shawnfamous(m): 6:00am On Dec 25, 2022
So many things wrong with this.
Who the hell says "what's pumpin"
You are dating someone that doesn't know what Christmas Eve is..
You are are dating sister Ruth.

Your pastor thinks he got his hands on deck on the right future to succeed him.
Mk e dey play.. mk e just dey play

1 Like

Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by faceLAGOS: 6:38am On Dec 25, 2022
Bullsh!t
Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by Goodmarlian: 7:09am On Dec 25, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

This civil war wey you wan start my hand no dey ooohhh? grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by KingMack(m): 7:43am On Dec 25, 2022
That your babe head no be block na concree

1 Like

Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by Starz825(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2022
Nairaland..you no fit just carry your matter come up here ..Dem go rubbish you... grin

Just see the funny side of things and move

However, who really does wish happy Christmas Eve? The guy sef....

besides the girl may be pulling his legs like who's eve..... bearing in mind that nobody like that exist...you could see that in her sticker after the image of the so called eve was sent.....
Moreover, these guys seems to be fresh lovers...all those relationship wey dey happen for church backyard... grin
And I also think the girl is the one in love here ....cos sister Ruth... that's too casual of a name for one's love partner

1 Like

Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by nicerod(m): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2022
grin grin

Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by Gadafii: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2022
Two unserious kids
Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by Evergreen4(m): 10:54am On Dec 25, 2022
Stop dating an illiterate.
Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by EngrKemp: 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Olodo girl
Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by Jeon(f): 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lakeview:
you're such a disgusting and a dishonorable fellow
Come suck my penis..

3 Likes

Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by ModCaller: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lakeview:
Women and Jealousy ehn,
Na 5 and 6 o

Jeje I say make I wish me and my status homies merry Christmas, na so argument take break open for me and my babe o lolz grin

It will end in tears
Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by RenaissanceGuy: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
How come your so-called girlfriend's name is sister Ruth?
Re: See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! by marlow1962(m): 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
A niga dating an illiterate (smh), how do you cope with mental issues in your relationship?

(1) (Reply)

First Cum Of The Year / Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen / Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.