Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration (9122 Views)

Peter Obi Wishes Atiku HBD / Olympics, Paralympics 2022: Buhari Wishes Nigerian Athletes Success / Picture Of Christmas Celebration In Badagry In 1923 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by Danisaint112(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2022
before I begin I just want to use this opportunity to say Merry Christmas celebration to you all.

Here is is full statement and what he wants Nigerians to not only look out for but achieve;

I urge Nigerians to remain hopeful for a better nation, especially as we prepare to take back our nation for good, come 2023.

Christmas is a season of love, and the celebration of the birth of Christ should be a constant reminder of how God gave His only begotten son for the salvation of humanity.

We as humans, should therefore endeavour to make sacrifices even when it is painful, for the good of others and for our society.

I encourage Nigerians to go beyond the festivities and glamour associated with the Christmas season, and strive to live out the true essence of the celebration.

The fraternal love and giving to the poor are the hallmarks of Christmas celebration. I enjoin us all to lend helping hands to one another.

I urge Nigerians to see the year 2023 as a very significant year in the history of our nation, as it presents Nigerians the opportunity to turn around the trajectory of our nation by giving only competent leaders access to power. -PO

Source: https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1606905642735779841?t=mgoIMzOILl_kqKyrIv4Srw&s=19

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by kezienaira: 8:36am On Dec 25, 2022
Make person do Christmas for me.
Am always the giver, never been very lucky with receiving gifts.
Someone make me smile today. grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by Tochi3(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2022
The incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...Message well understood...

Compliments of the season HE cheesy grin

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by Finneseguy1(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2022
Incoming president

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by wordbank(m): 9:35am On Dec 25, 2022
Omoluabi 1 of Lagos

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by Ofunaofu: 9:49am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by alsudan: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas Mr President in Waiting.

Exactly 2 months from now, will be casting my vote for you.

Enjoy the holidays as we look forward to your victory at the polls and your Inauguration as President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by PraizHim: 9:54am On Dec 25, 2022
Finneseguy1:
Incoming president

Bros you dey really vex. You wicked oh

Ekeku = Local dog .

Actually Ekeuke. Our neighbouring town UkE had a market EKE where local dog species were sold those days during the Eke market days.

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by Jostoman: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry xmass to you too sir.

29 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by dynicks(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
Peter obi to the rescue...

A man after so many hearts...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by Fibonacci88: 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
By this time next yr u will be wishing us merry Christmas as the president of the Fed republic of Nigeria. Amen

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by Saywhat10: 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas Mr President

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
Same statement he told Anambrans for 8 years!

Met state has a shiithole and left it as a shiithole, only to relocate to Lagos after tenure.

Oh! Soludo said he increased poverty rate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by Abdul9025(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Xmas ---

Pitobi the cruise catcher ... the attention seeker , the fraudsters

Ladies and Gentlemen I introduce you to the incoming Social Media President Mr Peter Gregory Obi (Tw, Fb, IG, Tk, Yt,)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by VinnyBaba: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nice one, Sir Peter Obi! smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by kollinz1234(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
See how presidential he sounds, even better than the current president

Obi truly is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

It is time to return sanity to this country and assure Christians that they are stake holders in the country and their lives matter

OBI FOR ME
OBI FOR YOU
OBI FOR ALL NAIRALANDERS INCLUDING Leodeking wink

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by buygala(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Efulefu taking his fellow efulefus for a ride grin

This nigga knows he can't win the presidency even if its conducted only in his Anambra State, much less the entire Nigeria.. Yet e dey use people catch trips grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by NaughtyBrainiac: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lol
Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by NaughtyBrainiac: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Tochi3:
The incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...Message well understood...

Compliments of the season HE cheesy grin
In your dreams grin

Person wey no fit win one state out of 4 Geopolitical Zones. NW, NE, NC, SW.

How will such person become President? What do you people always smoke sef? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by DeAdvokate(m): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
His Excellency President Peter Obi GCFR the Emilokan 1 of Nigerians home and abroad grin grin grin

Up Tinubu grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by YoungLionken(m): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Same here sir but you may not win...
Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by JealousCobra(m): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
shocked

Obi kerelenke...Obi gbara aji n' obi grin grin grin

Shout out to all the Obidients.

Merry Xmas !!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas Mr. President, and to the faithful ones. It's a new dawn for Nigerians as the year 2023 begins very shortly.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
alsudan:
Merry Christmas Mr President in Waiting.

Exactly 2 months from now, will be casting my vote for you.

Enjoy the holidays as we look forward to your victory at the polls and your Inauguration as President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Don’t waste your vote!

Better sell it and use it to have cat fish pepper soup, with fresh orange juice

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by Brendaniel: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
President Peter Obi(GCFR) Wishes Nigerians A Happy Christmas Celebration

Thank You Mr. President, your wishes are well received Sir, and Nigerians wish you the same too Sir

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by JosephXavier: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Thank you, Mr. President

The president that united Nigerians and moved Nigeria from negative growth to one of the fastest developing counties in the world

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
The next president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Season greetings to u all.
Jesus loves u. He is the reason for the season. He is the good news. Surrender to Him today and be saved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram: Northern Traditional-Rulers Back Amnesty / Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States / Femi Gbajabiamila Rejects National Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.