Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? (3451 Views)

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians / Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children / RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by rontolo(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas!

Will be doing a little giveaway to the most vulnerable amongst us today.. unable to feed. This over the next 4 hours.

Giveaway between 5k and 10k respectively

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!

6 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Powerbandooo: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Will be doing a little giveaway to the most vulnerable amongst us today.. unable to feed. This over the next 4 hours.

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!

Uba
Good bless
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by superintendents(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!
thank you
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Typicool8(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by GuestReader88: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by goodlistener: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by alwayshapi22(f): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!

[quote]Anticipating... Thanks.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by SweetPoison22: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!
I just want my little daughter to smile today. Couldn't got her ice cream she requested for. I will appreciate any help.

2463908185 zenith bank sir.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Ttomel: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
I will really appreciate this.

Merry Christmas

Received with thanks. More blessing this coming year.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by BelieveThat: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!
At least i can cook something if you bless me sir, I was not paid for December, it has been terrible.

This Will put a smile on my face, God bless your act of kindness.

6235162145 Fidelity B.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by menix(m): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
If I tell u say I need ur bar, just know say nah beer go collect am, same with most people who would be asking u send them too..
So, just take ur time to sieve 'my kind' from others who would genuinely need it...

God bless you...

3 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by menix(m): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
SweetPoison22:
I just want my little daughter to smile today. Couldn't got her ice cream she requested for. I will appreciate any help.

2463908185 zenith bank sir.

He needs people to assist genuinely not people needing frivolous stuffs..

3 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by skoIes001: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nice
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by collins1895: 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Need it to send to my family
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by reubenobi(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
I have been indoors all day.. 4141195215 ECOBANK
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Pearlqueen(f): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!
Amen.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by freelancerrr: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!

You will be a blessing to us, We genuinely need this help to feed.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by calmness0(f): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
grin
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by emorse(m): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
menix:

Ice cream is not frivolous for ones child especially in a period like this. I agree food is more important though.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by adeoyekay(m): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!
Need it to cater for myself, life of barchelor 2086202150, uba
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by DonBenny77(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!
First bank
Benjamin
5k is sufficient for me to cook,
Thanks
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by SweetPoison22: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
menix:

Please sir, is my daughter's need stopping the Op rontolo from blessing others? I didn't come out to lie about what I need the money for. You are not the one giving, so kindly respect other people's views. Merry Christmas.

4 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Jozilinn: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
I don't want to start what I can't finish if someone here gets it then I will know whatsup cos the rest I haven't seen before.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by UnfairLife7(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!
May God bless you for this kind gesture

Merry Christmas to you sir

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Taywon: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!

Acess bank

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by mjuvey3: 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas Everyone smiley

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Tk4all(m): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!
Merry christmas sir

May the love, blessings and joy of the season never depart you and your household.

Sir i will appreciate if you consider me cos i'm struggling to eat, life has generally been difficult for me.

Thank you
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Wawelexy(m): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Xmas
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by LORDLARGE(m): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!

Thank You for the benevolence
I will be glad if I'll be among the lucky ones
let me at least take myself out and eat good food
God bless you for wanting to reach out
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Swissli(f): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Will be doing a little givea way to the most vulnerable amongst us today.. unable to feed. This over the next 4 hours.

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!
merry Christmas sir, I use to earn when I was in good health but ever since I became sick, I couldn't work anymore and now ,3 square meals became a thing of the past, celebrating Christmas was not even an option for me but if you can help me with any amount, you would had made this Christmas memorable for me, thank you very much for you reaching out to the needy
Swissli:

Zenith 22 7 033 3183

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? / Euthanasia / Top 10 Yoruba Names You Never Guessed Were Arabic Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.