Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? (29173 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Saddieq: 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
There's always that phone you don't want to leave or that phone you once used or still using that gave or still giving you the best thrilling and enjoyable experience ever..

Mine was Redmi note 4.
3gb Ram
32gb Rom
10 cores Cpu clocked at max 2.1Ghz
Mediatek X20
Android 6
Fastest machine of a phone I have ever used

Mhen!!! back then in 2017 that phone was my sixth sense organ. Using that phone was really amazing. I still can't believe it was stolen.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Phenomena1: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
Tecno pouvoir 2.

Infact, it's one of the smartest smartphone of it time.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Pierced(f): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2022
Google pixel 4.
HTC (I don forget the model)
LG Stylo 2 plus.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Honchoslim16(m): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2022
Honor

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by HeartlessMan: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
The stolen ones usually have the best feel.

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Victorclean1: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Na so. Nairaland will not put Oga Sabinus comedy of Obi, Atiku and Tinibu for people to comment.

Censorship of information no goodoo.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Houseofglam7(f): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Motorola Razr

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Tenshades(m): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Umidigi BISON

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Saddieq:
There's always that phone you don't want to leave or that phone you once used or still using that gave or still giving you the best thrilling and enjoyable experience ever..

Mine was Redmi note 4.
3gb Ram
32gb Rom
Mediatek X20
Android 6

Mhen!!! back then in 2017 that phone was my sixth sense organ. Using that phone was really amazing. I still can't believe it was stolen.
LG v50 ThinQ. Funny enough, I'm yet to maximize the 5G network on it. If I'm to upgrade LG V60 will be d next. So painful LG exited the smart phone business.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by iHart(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Motorola v500.

The phone I used in 2007. I really enjoyed using the phone to play soccer

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by ibkayee(f): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Every iPhone I've used, I just prefer the simplicity/seamlessness of the user interface

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by iheartellah(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samsung Galaxy a30 (loved the performance and software)
Iphone 8 (loved just the performance)
Google pixel 2 (love the camera, software and performance)

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Wizpa(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samsung Galaxy note 9

That phone is a beast
You can Google the processor yourself

It's unfortunate that most Nigerians especially ladies don't look at processor when buying phones... they just buy RAM and camera, no wonder these phone companies don't use processor to market phones in Africa.

Processors are the most important factor when buying a phone.
Processor is like the brain of a smartphone. Almost everything you do on your smartphone, more or less depends on it.
Processors are like horsepowers

And that's why even with lower camera features, Samsung flagship phones (S and Note series) are more expensive and long lasting than the A and J series.

If you want to learn more about processor;
https://www.reliancedigital.in/solutionbox/how-to-choose-a-smartphone-with-the-right-processor/

178 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by optimistfeel(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tecno camon12
I like the functional system of the phone.....still on it sef cos I don't have money to buy another...... still active like before..

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Ibechris2: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
M11

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Viraltrends123: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
free space for you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by clems88(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Redmi note 10

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by sniperr007(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nokia 6.2

That phone was pure joy.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by HeartlessMan: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:
Iphone 13 pro

Do you still love me?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Healths(f): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
My iphone x s max kiss

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
iHart:
Motorola
you sabi better thing.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by credon: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:
Every Iphone I've used, I just prefer the simplicity

Big babe,you get money o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Angelfrost(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
Victorclean1:
Na so. Nairaland will not put Oga Sabinus comedy of Obi, Atiku and Tinibu.

Sensorship of information no good.

They can't censor it everywhere... Millions have already viewed it across other platforms:

Facebook
YouTube
Twitter
Etc...!

Nairaland can continue dulling themselves!

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Earlystar698(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
Redmi 11 pro for sale everything intact

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Smartlux(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Infinix note 4 pro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Pearldrill: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
iPhone XSMAX, the phone has made me forget that I have a laptop because I now do everything I do on my laptop with it.

Super fast, big screen and strong battery even after almost a year of buying it as UK used.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by CalabarPikin: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tecno Camon X
3gb RAM
32gb ROM

Used for 4 good years without repairs

Sapa made me sell it out.... I missed her

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Scarletjr(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Phant 6 plus
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Dikaveli(m): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Iphone xr

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Vatod(m): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
BlackBerry Bold 5

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by OneKinGuy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
Saddieq:

Mine was Redmi note 4.
3gb Ram
32gb Rom
Mediatek X20
Android 6

Mine is redmi note 4x. Only difference with yours is mine has Snapdragon 625. I used the phone for 3 years and it's still rocking before I gave it out last year after changing the battery. Best phone I've ever used.

Xiaomi don't make phones like that anymore. I've used like 4 different xiaomi/poco phones after changing the note 4x last year. None have suit my taste. Next android phone I'll get is probably a pixel.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Edipet(m): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
Saddieq:

Mine was Redmi note 4.
3gb Ram
32gb Rom
Mediatek X20
Android 6

vivo

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone / Which Browser Is Better Than UC Browser? / Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.